Reply Role Plays
Welcome to Nothingness 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:54 pm
Catching it quickly and examining it quickly before giving it to the other member, he slightly smiled. "So what's this all mean here, my lord? It explains nothing to why you called us here, explain." demanded Xeno as he tossed the paper to the other member across the room as if it were a knife in his hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:55 pm
Xaringulos sighed. He knew Xeno would probably take this like this. "Xeno, you should learn not to take things at face value. If you'll just read a bit deeper, you'll know why I called you here. But since I know you won't read the letter again, I'll just tell you: the letter is from Xemnas. He's back, you dolt. Taryx didn't kill him."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:39 pm
"I see and just how can you confirm this with just a written letter, Xaringulos. Though I would read it deeply, but let me recall something I wasn't there at the time this all happened, so this is all new to me. Though I am part of this Organization, all I ask is what are we as the members of XIII, supposed to do?" asked Xeno who was beginning to get rather annoyed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:55 pm
Xaringulos was now getting deeply annoyed with Xeno. Although he wasn't there on the last adventure, Xaringulos still thought Xeno should still try to comprehend what was going on. "Writing letters, that's just Xemnas's style. He left us a letter last time, and it turned out to be real, why shouldn't the same happen this time?"  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:26 pm
"Cause it doesn't happen the same all the time, only on rare few occasions. Not to give up hope here, I'll be glad to have the superior back, but before we go into reality, we need check some background here to ensure that this true, don't you agree Xaringulos? Let's investigate this matter first before jumping to conculsions. I'm sure if we look into it more, we may just find Lord Xemnas and bring this organization back from the ashes. Even though I did not understand the letter in which he wrote, what clues did he leave us?" asked Xeno.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:53 pm
Xaringulos now sifted through the letter again, locating all of Xemnas's clues. "Here's one: 'Thrice though I have been defeated, the seeds of revenge I have sown will soon be harvested', And here's another: 'The Rejects from the past shall feel my full fury in a short while'. There's others, but you get the message, we're in trouble."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:55 pm
"So what do we do then, oh fearless leader. We going to wait for him to kill us or do we have a plan at hand?" demanded Xeno who was feeling just as worried as Xaringulos.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:15 am
Relix didn't know exactly what they were talking about, but he was woried as well. "But, what if we're not the ones he's written about? What if this is about the Keyblade Masters?"  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:18 pm
"I won't take what if as an answer. All we know now is that he's out for blood and besides the Keyblade Masters are nothing but history now. At least a keyblade is the worst of our worry, Xemnas is a force I would like to avoid much as possible, but I want to know is, who was the idiot who tried to kill him and how did we get into the middle of this?" asked Xeno as he demanded for some answers from Xaringulos.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:28 pm
Xemaria was silent, deep in thought. Many things had happened recently, and she was still rifling things through in her mind. She looked quietly at a wall, letting the conversation wash over her. "...Does it matter anymore?" she murmured.  

Countess Valentine

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:40 pm
Xaringulos felt like exploding, with recieving questions and comments from every angle. He decided to focus on Xeno's question and answer it. "The 'idiot' who tried to kill him is Taryx. He is a formidable nobody and has a long history with Xemnas. I feel the only way you'll understand this is if I tell you the whole story." He took a deep breath and shot an apologetic look at Xemaria before he started.

"The Organization started out with 26 members; the thirteen you know about and the thirteen you don't. Xaielaide led them, until Xemnas killed him. Xemnas then took over with Xigbar as his Number II and Taryx as his Number III. One fateful day, Xemnas decided to conduct and experiment and chopped the Organization in half. He sent the twelve you don't know about on a grueling seven-year mission, Taryx became their leader, and one of them, Alixraen, died. It was then that the remaining eleven became known as The Rejects. They returned to The World That Never Was with news of Alixraen's death, but Xemnas only cared that they failed the mission. As pushisment they were encased in pods in a hidden room behind the throne room, to be used for Vexen's experiments and eventually to be eliminated, but before the experiments started, Sora killed the Organization. He never discovered The Rejects. We found them, released them, and they told us their story. We've let them into this Organization because Xemnas almost killed them, and because they could be of some use to us. A little while after we had released them, Xemnas revealed himself to be alive, along with his heartless, Sephiroph and four other villians. Taryx vowed to get revenge on Xemnas for what he had done to him and the rest of the Rejects, and they squared off in a one-on-one battle while the rest of us took on the other villians. They battled for hours, but eventually Taryx came out victorious. We thought Xemnas was dead for good now, but apparently not so. He is still here, and has sworn to eliminate the Rejects once and for all, and anyone that stands in his path to them. That would be us."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:22 am
Smiling to finally understand the truth, "Not a very organized organization we have, but It's to be expected I suppose. But we're not rejects are we, so why should it be a threat to us? You never explained to me on what purpose these rejects hold and why dear old Xemnas wants to eliminate them so much." asked Xeno as he continued his questions on the truth.  

Ryuho Kitsune

MageofH

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:04 pm
*A portal suddemly opened up in the room and Gaxem quickly ran into the room, he then bent over in exaustion*
*Breating heavily* Sorry..... forgot..... time......  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:54 pm
Looking to see another member arriving, he turned to his superior, "Well it seems my replacement for this discussion is here. I'm leaving, you can do what you want with Xemnas, it's not my problem to deal with. Rejects or not, I really don't care, Xaringulos. Though I am a member of this organization, only our achievements and goals for it I care for, not you're little mutiny with the old leader and founder of this place. So, if you would excuse me." said Xeno coldly as he turned his back away from Xaringulos and the two other members.  

Ryuho Kitsune

MageofH

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:13 pm
*After getting his breath*
confused What's up with him?....... And what was he saying about Xemnas?  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff