Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
So I almost got shot today. (Vid update; 1st post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:30 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
User Image Pelvic Thrust me. . [harder]. .. and . . Moan for me. ..
Comment me

Yeah. . well. . >.> Pelvic-chan hates guns.

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE YOU STICKS LIKE THE OLD DAYS! D;

Or good ole, fist fighting. >(
But no, stupid technology.

User Image
Thrusts: 13,45o8

I prefer fists and physical combat over anything else. There's a reason why I train...

Why can't we call have buff bodies with nice swords and armor!?
Ok, maybe no swords and armor, just a buff body.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:30 pm
Wow. I can't think of anything at the moment.  

Rina_Dai

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:32 pm
Norayr
Greta Von Gash
No. I've been attacked head on in an alley walking back from the Pub last night by a drunken Friday night skag ho and suffered a concussion but nowhere near instant death...

...still I did get physically hurt and I had a big fat blonde girls bingo wings flailing at me. YAY England...it's one big corny ghetto.

Sounds exciting though glad you wern't a statistic!

Wow. Just, wow. Glad you didn't die either. *nod*

But he did! ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:33 pm
Yeah...police get too high off adrenaline I believe. Good thing you didn't get shot. That would be one story to tell your grandkids.

Hmmm. Near-death experience. Nope. My brother did. He was in a coma for 4 months. My friend did too. Slipped and hit his head on a guard rail, apparently you could see his skull through the blood. I'm lucky.  

Kaitsu-Ralia

Mewling Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:34 pm
Greta Von Gash
America is such a crock.

Yea. If I correctly understand your definition of crock.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:34 pm
Pailzor
Norayr
Greta Von Gash
No. I've been attacked head on in an alley walking back from the Pub last night by a drunken Friday night skag ho and suffered a concussion but nowhere near instant death...

...still I did get physically hurt and I had a big fat blonde girls bingo wings flailing at me. YAY England...it's one big corny ghetto.

But he did! ninja

Eh who? Ah deleted post. What?! Who died? ahhhhh gonk  

Cherry Choo

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:35 pm
Kaitsu-Ralia
Yeah...police get too high off adrenaline I believe. Good thing you didn't get shot. That would be one story to tell your grandkids.

Hmmm. Near-death experience. Nope. My brother did. He was in a coma for 4 months. My friend did too. Slipped and hit his head on a guard rail, apparently you could see his skull through the blood. I'm lucky.

eek Yikes.

It would've been kinda cool to get shot... If it got me in a not so vital area.
That would be a very good story to tell.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:36 pm
Greta Von Gash
Pailzor
Norayr
Greta Von Gash

But he did! ninja

Eh who? Ah deleted post. What?! Who died? ahhhhh gonk

Deleted post?
Someone died!?
What the heeeeccckk?  

Norayr
Crew

Baka Choy

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:38 pm
almost fell of 4 stories
my little bro (he has autism.)almost stabbed me  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:39 pm
I've actually been shot. sweatdrop

KibaB

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:40 pm
KibaB
I've actually been shot. sweatdrop

... why?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:41 pm
Norayr
My friends and I woke up today around 10:00, and I wasn't feeling too good anyway when I woke. So I drove on over to his house were I was supposed to pick everyone up. We went down to chinatown to buy some guns (pellet guns) for this vid that we were going to record today. We got a good amount of guns, and we headed on over to a place to record the vid. We got dressed, and then we started recording. Eventually we got to getting the gun out so we can include them in the shots.
And as my scene came along (I have the biggest gun; deagle) someone apparently saw me with the (FAKE) gun, and reported to the police. Now we didn't know about this yet, but we started hearing sirens in the background.
Eventually someone stopped us, and the chief of security came out and started bad mouthing me.
Soon 8 district police officers, one helicopter and one police man on a bike came to the area. They asked me to drop my (FAKE) gun. I decided to go sit down and after a while, I felt I was alone... So I decided to stand and walk on over to my friend. Two of my friends were on the upper level, and noticed the police with the motorcycle. Right as I stood, both of them noticed that the cop pulled out his gun on me and was about to pull the trigger. Thank God, he told me to stop and sit back down--Avoiding the whole me being shot and dying.
Anyway. After a couple of minutes, we gave them our info and were told we can leave.

Any intense stories of your own? Near death experiences? Please do share.

EDIT: keep on the look-out for our vid! xP
what was the vid about? police trying to get you, you almost getting shot, and the police calling the helicopter?
btw im going to watch the news to see if you made news history. eek  

Baka Choy

Dapper Dabbler

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:41 pm
- The Silent Hostile -
almost fell of 4 stories
my little bro (he has autism.)almost stabbed me

How does that happen? The falling off of four stories thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:43 pm
User Image
GOD, NOR!
Makin' me all scared for nothin'.
D:

x RanDoM WoRd x

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:43 pm
- The Silent Hostile -
what was the vid about? police trying to get you, you almost getting shot, and the police calling the helicopter?
btw im going to watch the news to see if you made news history. eek

"Well, it's one of my friend's film (friend's friend actually, but we're kinda friend I should think). Four assassins after one briefcase. We eventually kill each other off, and one of them survives to take the briefcase. I'm the angry, buff, Russian assassin by the name of Boris."
I'm actually curious to see if we will make it on the news, though I doubt it.
Are you in Cali?  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces