Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Ghost, Aliens, Angels, God, Yetties!? Tell Me Your Stories! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bawx Of Giggles

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:09 pm
Indulge [In Words]
O:
Once,
this guy cornered my
friends and I in Glendale and
threatened to rob us...
We were so freaked out~
but I swear, in that moment,
we heard someone's voice whisper
"Caroline"... No one in our group
was named that, so
my friend just randomly said "Who's Caroline?"
and the guy started crying,
sobbing how his mother whould have
hated to see him sink so low and
ran off.

I still think it was an Angel. <3

Now, these kind of things are the things I most believe in.
Whispers from god, or an angel, into your mind, things that you have never heard of... or may even sound totally ubsurd to you... and it can help you or someone else. Only if you listen. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:16 pm
Bawx Of Giggles
a s p i r e
I never had any experiances like how the people above had posted but I do believe in spirits & angels & aliens & god. Stuff like that.
But I do remember when I was sleeping in my sunroom because I didn't have a room of my own. I woke up for some reason, I really don't know why & I heard the door to go outside in the sunroom slam shut.
I was scared that someone came in or left but I'm such a coward instead of
exploring to see what it was I just hid under my covers & fell back asleep.
In the morning I asked my mom, dad, brother & sister if they opened the sunroom door or was walking around last night but they said no.
I checked the door to see if it was locked & it was.
I keep thinking it was just my imagination but it seemed so real.
I would also wake up in the morning with scratches on my arms & legs, not really deep ones that were still bleeding but like a few day old ones.
& I know I didn't do them to myself. I haven't gotten any recently though.

Wow, I see.
You possibly could have demon-type things in your house if they are harming you.
If you do believe in god, I suggest you pray to keep those things away from you.
But if you don't pray... then you don't have to. : D

I haven't even been to church since I was 5 XD But I understand with what you are saying.
Those things happened like a year ago & I haven't encountered anything since then.
If I experiance anything again I will be sure to pray.
Maybe it will help ;]
Thanks <3  

a s p i r e

Bawx Of Giggles

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:20 pm
a s p i r e
Bawx Of Giggles
a s p i r e
I never had any experiances like how the people above had posted but I do believe in spirits & angels & aliens & god. Stuff like that.
But I do remember when I was sleeping in my sunroom because I didn't have a room of my own. I woke up for some reason, I really don't know why & I heard the door to go outside in the sunroom slam shut.
I was scared that someone came in or left but I'm such a coward instead of
exploring to see what it was I just hid under my covers & fell back asleep.
In the morning I asked my mom, dad, brother & sister if they opened the sunroom door or was walking around last night but they said no.
I checked the door to see if it was locked & it was.
I keep thinking it was just my imagination but it seemed so real.
I would also wake up in the morning with scratches on my arms & legs, not really deep ones that were still bleeding but like a few day old ones.
& I know I didn't do them to myself. I haven't gotten any recently though.

Wow, I see.
You possibly could have demon-type things in your house if they are harming you.
If you do believe in god, I suggest you pray to keep those things away from you.
But if you don't pray... then you don't have to. : D

I haven't even been to church since I was 5 XD But I understand with what you are saying.
Those things happened like a year ago & I haven't encountered anything since then.
If I experiance anything again I will be sure to pray.
Maybe it will help ;]
Thanks <3

Yeah sure.
Not saying you have to or anything though. : D
I'm just saying if anything like that ever happens to pray.
It works for me, I've never experienced anything personally, most of it has been when I was young or my parents had it happen.
But then again, I have been praying since I was born. lol.
On my own free will too, I hate my church. xd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:25 am
Okay, I went to this Ghost Tour in launceston (tasmania) So we went to lots of different places told to be haunted. There was this one house, and nobody could live in it because they got diseases and achy limbs et cetera from living there... pretty creepy ^^;; It was because this psychologist used to live there, but he saw himself as a brain surgeon instead (He wasn't educated as one, so.. ehe...) He sheltered some homeless people there, and then he experimented on them in the basement *shiver*

Anyway, there was this bath house as well, with this really sad and tragic story about a maid who fell in love with another of the house servants, but they both died, and they say the maid haunts one of the rooms in the bath house. So when we were listening to the guide's story, I saw this lightning-like flashing from the window of the haunted room (it wasn't used because it was always cold in there...) and it was pretty freaky. (Common signs of haunting are light flashes, coldness, odd light effects on photos taken, mist and floating "orbs" of light)

User_2629207

scoro

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:31 am
I think all are real, but I have no proof  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:33 am
KANKURO360
this was about 2 or 3 years ago i went treak or treating with my friend, his sis and his sister's friend. me his sis and her friend we looked up at the stars and for some reason one of the stars the was just siting there just shot off and vanished

That's a falling star, my dear.  

Helium Voice

Tatter mayonnaise

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:28 am
well im not sure if i belive in them or not...my grammy died in march at are house this year and ever since then ive always thought about ghosts...sometimes i feel cold air and thers no iwndow open or ill b siting here aroun 12am wen everyones in their room sleeping and i hear the ceiling cracking sorta liek someones walking around id walk upstairs adn no ones there. ONe time i even think i saw the shadow of a ghost becuase iwas walking down the hall and saw something black walk by but i only saw it on the wall im not sure wat is was o if it was my shadow but the shadow seemed to move twards me. Also my brother and his friend hav said so of seen the appirition of my grammy my brothere thinks r hosue is haunted but im nto sure bout that just yet...sorry for it being reallly long  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:31 am
oh and i forgot that wen my friend slept over we went around my hosue taking pcitures to see what w would find wel in my room we found an orb 3 seconds or 5 seconds later i took another pciture and nothing was there...on ghost hunters they did that and the orbs look alike its freaky but im still not convinced  

Tatter mayonnaise

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XAmberrXO

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:19 am
I was in the bathroom with a freind taking pictures in the mirror and when I looked at them I noticed a really bright light and I called her and she said
"You had the flash on idiot"
I was like oooohhhhhh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:31 am
My mom used to live with her aunt. They shared rooms and outside her room was this piano. Her aunt was downstairs working on some paperwork and the maids or whatever left (her aunt was rich). My mom woke up in the middle of the night and heard the piano start playing. Her aunt was still downstairs and no, she didn't have pets. My mom thought it was really creepy. She asked her aunt if she heard the piano, but she didn't hear anything.

Nothing like that happened to me though. The closest thing like that is my sister and me thinking the planes that flew overnight were UFO's. xd

Droflecopter

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:59 am
I have a scary experience for you..

Before I moved away for school etc. We lived way out in the country. Summers were hot, so we opened all the windows at night (no AC). One night my sister and I were having a sleepover in my room. She had fallen asleep hours ago and I was still reading. It was 1 or 2 am. All I could hear were the crickets outside, and the very occasional car. (we lived right on the highway). I was content with my book until I heard tires screech right near the turnoff to our house on the highway.. it startled me.. but whatever. Then maybe a few minutes later.. I hear this blood curdling scream. It was so loud.. and I'm getting goosebumps right now talking about it. Then it went again, and again and again. I was SO terrfied. I woke my sister up and she heard it too and started to cry because she was so scared. We slammed my window shut and went to bed. In the morning I told my parents.. we went out to the road to see if there were tire marks. There was nothing..

Turns out the screamer we heard was just some nocturnal animal in the area. FLIPPIN scary s**t. It was a horrifying experience.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:40 am
I had a scary, but kinda wierd and a little funny experience.

It was the middle of the night and I woke up to these two foggy like streaks in the air coming down towards the bottom of my bed. I didn't know what it was until I blinked a couple of times and there were these 2 creepy dudes (didn't look human at all) at the end of my bed, and they looked like they were in straight jackets or in jail or something. But they were eating something, and one of them says to the other "They gave us too much, you know what that means?" Then all of a sudden they're bouncing on my face, teasing me. Then I shut my eyes for a minute and they were gone. It scared me soo much that I was speechless. Then a couple night after that the streaks reappeard and were coming down towards the end of my bed, then I shut my eyes and started praying, and they were gone.

I don't really know wether to believe in ghost or not, but I do believe in God.  

Flurgin Popin

Dapper Citizen

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Bawx Of Giggles

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:17 pm
Helium Voice
KANKURO360
this was about 2 or 3 years ago i went treak or treating with my friend, his sis and his sister's friend. me his sis and her friend we looked up at the stars and for some reason one of the stars the was just siting there just shot off and vanished

That's a falling star, my dear.

xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:18 pm
Noxness

Before I moved away for school etc. We lived way out in the country. Summers were hot, so we opened all the windows at night (no AC). One night my sister and I were having a sleepover in my room. She had fallen asleep hours ago and I was still reading. It was 1 or 2 am. All I could hear were the crickets outside, and the very occasional car. (we lived right on the highway). I was content with my book until I heard tires screech right near the turnoff to our house on the highway.. it startled me.. but whatever. Then maybe a few minutes later.. I hear this blood curdling scream. It was so loud.. and I'm getting goosebumps right now talking about it. Then it went again, and again and again. I was SO terrfied. I woke my sister up and she heard it too and started to cry because she was so scared. We slammed my window shut and went to bed. In the morning I told my parents.. we went out to the road to see if there were tire marks. There was nothing..

Turns out the screamer we heard was just some nocturnal animal in the area. FLIPPIN scary s**t. It was a horrifying experience.

Yeah, we have owls around here that do that.
They sound like they're getting stabbed.
D:

Bawx Of Giggles

[tofu][rocket]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:40 pm
Noxness

Probably a Loon or something. (If you live somewhat near water.)
Happened to my brother when he went kayaking/fishing out on a lake. He heard this sound that (quote on quote) "The most frightening thing I've ever heard in my life."
I wish I heard it.... D;
Just saying, that might've been the sound.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff