Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Pokemon D/P Contest, STARTING SOON!!!!!!(finally...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxGAME_B0YxX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:33 pm
EDIT:Hmmm....how to solve the legendary crisis....I'm just gonna say... no uber legends. Tell me if it's not fair. Heres a list in case anyones wondering:
Mewtwo
Mew
Lugia
Ho-oh
Lati@s
Kyogre
Groudon
Ryaquaza
Deoxys (All Forms)
Dialgia
Palkia
Giratina
Manaphy
Arceus
Darkrai
And yes, Wobuffet.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:29 pm
Whoever says you can use items really hasn't played an online battle yet. The only items you can use are HOLD items. Full Restores, etc can not be used.  

Xiosphere

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:49 pm
I'll play (I'm assuming that I'm still allowed to use held items)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:27 pm
XxGAME_B0YxX
OK, so, I'm gonna try somethin'. A pokemon contest (the idea was recommended to me for a way to make gold. I have 16 slots for a battle. Then, it'll be 1 on 1 until the champion. Simple. Regular battle except for 1 rule: No items, uber, or hacked. Entry is 500g, winner gets 5k. So far, this board seems slow though, so I'm not sure if it'll work out.
1. Pretendo13
2. Ryu Dragonheartz
3. Hallow Lyon(?)
4. empty
5. empty
6. empty
7. empty
8. empty
9. empty
10. empty
11. empty
12. empty
13. empty
14. empty
15. empty
16. empty

So, just post saying you want to join, and once you are signed up, you can pay the fee. It'll be like: 1vs.2 3vs.4 and winner of 1vs.2 fights winner of 3vs.4 and so on. (I just want to be clear. Also, I'm not entering. I'm not very good at competitive play)
uber list(banned):
Mewtwo
Mew
Wobbufett
Lugia
Ho-oh
Lati@s
Kyogre
Groudon
Ryaquaza
Deoxys (All Forms)
Dialgia
Palkia
Giratina
Manaphy
Arceus
Darkrai
Blissey(?)

I'd like to join the tourney....pm me if i'm included please...and tell me what to do in that pm as well to enter.  

Yes Milady

Beloved Beau

11,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

lordhansatan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:49 pm
NOOO! I may enter if Blissey is removed from the list. It's my main tank and I could raise it for a bit that way.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:07 pm
I want in. Pm me.  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ta-kun the pyro

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:41 pm
Yo, sign me up

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:20 pm
Im dropping out.

P.S. Blissey isnt uber.  

Pretendo13

Coffin Nail

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:34 am
lordhansatan
NOOO! I may enter if Blissey is removed from the list. It's my main tank and I could raise it for a bit that way.

Same here... Since when is BLISSEY a legendary?????  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:51 am
I can see banning legendaries because of their clearly ridiculous stats, but Blissey and Wobbuffet aren't "uber" by any means. If you want to ban them, might I also suggest banning Shuckle, Shedinja, Snorlax, Miltank, Dragonite, Spiritomb, and every other Pokémon that might present a bit of irritation or challenge? neutral Really.

PS. Couldn't this fall under "trading for offsite items" in the Terms of Service? I know in the Mini Shops Subforum that you're not allowed to profit off of copyrighted images... couldn't this be grouped under the same basic rule?  

Pretty Pretty President

draconaria

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:04 pm
DAMNIT!! my wi-fi stopped accepting my DS for some reason. I would SO want in...even though the team I am building isnt anywhere near done XD I would throw one together. I agree, blissey?! wtf. legendaries fine, maybe even wobuffet but I dont get blissey in there. (yes I know it has INSANE HP, but still, its pretty mediocre everywhere else)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:29 am
No, Wobbuffet is an Uber. It is a counter for... EVERYTHING. It is the cheapest poke on the planet.

Blissey, however... can be 1HKO'd. Not Uber at all.  

Gonbe

Pretty Pretty President

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:04 am
I dunno, I've never had any trouble taking a Wobbuffet down with a mixed sweeper. I guess I've just never come across any decent Wobbuffet users. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:27 am
Sorry guys, I'll add all of you now. I will also take blissey and wobbuffet off the list...I swear that they were ubers....Ok. New rules. Check the first post again.  

XxGAME_B0YxX

Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces