Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Rules updated! New rule about winning! Please read! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aakiyana

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:35 pm
marshjazz
Read the FAQ. Just give it some time and you'll be a member, since you can post in the guild you are a member.

@Zor: I wasn't confused until I came in here and read the thread. With the example you gave, after a month has passed from week 1 you can only win 500k more? Or do you have to wait until a month after the other 500k before you can win anything? What if you do win a contest or something, and your like the only one who figures it out (puzzle contests) within the time limit, will the contest keep going until there is a winner or do you just not get your gold until after your month is over?
I think he's saying that if you have won 500k on week one, during week 2,3,4, you can win another 500k, but once you win that 2nd 500k to reach the mil, you have to wait a month from that to win again.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:06 am
Moonlight_Bella
NekoGod
Say you win 200K. Then you win a contest for 1 million. Will you get the one million, or nothing? Or could you have the contest holder split the gold?

Hope this is okay Zor sweatdrop :Well, the person who's hosting the contest to give up to the million mark. Meaning you'd only get the 800k and the 200k goes to someone else (for example: The runner up).

((Nor especially told me this.))

No. If you're elligible to win, you win what the contest says you'll get, so there's no confusion.
The rule is that you can't win for a month if you win one million or more.

Pailzor
Captain

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:09 am
marshjazz
Read the FAQ. Just give it some time and you'll be a member, since you can post in the guild you are a member.

@Zor: I wasn't confused until I came in here and read the thread. With the example you gave, after a month has passed from week 1 you can only win 500k more? Or do you have to wait until a month after the other 500k before you can win anything? What if you do win a contest or something, and your like the only one who figures it out (puzzle contests) within the time limit, will the contest keep going until there is a winner or do you just not get your gold until after your month is over?

Read the example again. It said "500k or more" in the second week mentioned...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:11 am

Alright, I get it...
You can only win 1 million per month, so you can't win more than a million in one month...alright.

Camburglar

Nixxen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:26 am
Okay this sounds good for other people to get a chance to win- Like meeh! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:18 am
i just wanted to ask you. theres no "secret place [guild]" you have to enter to win a mil right? because i don't want to be spending alot of hard work and effort referring people and then watch as all those efforts go to waste. so if i keep working at it is it true i can win a mil?  

A Little Legend

Dangerous Hunter

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:34 am
Arushan Uchiha
i just wanted to ask you. theres no "secret place [guild]" you have to enter to win a mil right? because i don't want to be spending alot of hard work and effort referring people and then watch as all those efforts go to waste. so if i keep working at it is it true i can win a mil?

Uh... What?
Try reading through the posts in the winners sticky. I'm pretty sure that'll answer your question.

This thread is only for questions about the new rule though.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:37 am
So I assume it is legal, [Within the boundries of what the new rule states] that someone can purposely win up to 950k in a month, and then go for a million in the very next contest for a total of 1.95 mil and then stop? [IF by some freak coincidence that you guys make contests that add up to that amount]  

MonJ Redux

jrc150

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:38 am
i don't get it. where and what are the new rule? sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:43 pm
if u read this...

but u know on saturdy wat if the winning is over 1 mil then wat happens?

i will eat u domokun

xXhostal_TomatoXx

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:59 pm
MonJs Doggy
So I assume it is legal, [Within the boundries of what the new rule states] that someone can purposely win up to 950k in a month, and then go for a million in the very next contest for a total of 1.95 mil and then stop? [IF by some freak coincidence that you guys make contests that add up to that amount]

Most likely, there won't be any contests that give 950k, but yes it's possible.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:01 pm
kyle772
if u read this...

but u know on saturdy wat if the winning is over 1 mil then wat happens?

i will eat u domokun

What?
I mean.....
wat?

Pailzor
Captain

t o a s t s t i x

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:33 pm
He's asking what happens if the person wins more than one mil.

Like the bump contest, were the prize was 1 mil 250 k.

I think that's what he means...

ninja

D:

Cha.

unless that was a sarcastic what.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:56 pm
StfuToastStix
He's asking what happens if the person wins more than one mil.

Like the bump contest, were the prize was 1 mil 250 k.

I think that's what he means...

ninja

D:

Cha.

unless that was a sarcastic what.

Ohs...
Then he needs to read the rule again till he understands his question is already answered.

And the "wat?" was sarcastic, not the "What?".

And thanks for translating, ToastStix.
3nodding  

Pailzor
Captain

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items