Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Zoos~~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alt F4

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:38 pm
staranime
Well I didn't know ligers were real until yesterday. xd
User Image

WOAH THEY ARE?!

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. When you are miserable,
I like going to the zoo when they have babies

Know that I'm just fine.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cute
Artist

Bratty Witch

24,825 Points
  • Just Cute Witch Things 500
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Team Kitten Star 75

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:44 pm
Chemical Cocktail
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. When you are miserable,

Know that I'm just fine.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Have you ever noticed,
That I’m not acting as I used to do before?
Have you ever wondered,
Why I always keep on coming back for more?

Oh my gosh yes.
Baby anything is cute.
But I really like when it's a baby sea mammal.
Like a penguin or something.
Or maybe baby seals. >W<;

What have you done to me,
I’ll never be the same I'll tell you for sure,
I’ll never be the same I'll tell you for sure.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:45 pm
StrawBerryApple
Chemical Cocktail

Have you ever noticed,
That I’m not acting as I used to do before?
Have you ever wondered,
Why I always keep on coming back for more?

Oh my gosh yes.
Baby anything is cute.
But I really like when it's a baby sea mammal.
Like a penguin or something.
Or maybe baby seals. >W<;

What have you done to me,
I’ll never be the same I'll tell you for sure.

I like the baby tigers the most, I want to see a baby panda sometime

Cute
Artist

Bratty Witch

24,825 Points
  • Just Cute Witch Things 500
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Team Kitten Star 75

WhyAreYouStalkingMe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:20 am
Lawlz... my city's zoo is probably the only reason why anybody out of town would ever travel here, besides to visit relatives. xD;; ('Cause the rest of our city is so boring.)

But yeah... I live in Omaha, which means I live just twenty or so minutes away from the Henry Doorly Zoo, which is supposed to be the #1 Rated Zoo in the US, from what I've heard from TV programs and magezines and such. I dunno, I thought that was supposed to be the San Diego zoo, but whatever. I know its at least in the Top 5. :0
Seriously though, I remember in elementary school watching a Reading Rainbow episode about creating the Rainforest exhibit in our zoo. And watching something about our Desert exhibit on Animal Planet. That was pretty awesome. xD <3

My favorite exhibit is definitely the Rainforest one. Its like you're in a real rainforest... especially when you're walking on the bottom floor. :'DDD And that bridge made out of robe and bamboo or whatever... AWESOMENESS. <3 The animals found there are so cool, too. Especially the different type of birds we have there.

The Desert probably has to be my second-favorite exhibit. I really love the Humming Bird Valley part of it, since they have so many types of humminbirds. <33

Zoos are pretty awesome. 8D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:03 am
I was at the Calgary Zoo a few months ago (which I loved). I got to see Peregrine Falcons, White Storks and Mute Swans. But the most fun I had was when I got to see the Japanese Macaques and the Amur Tigers at the Eurasian Exhibit.

Though I was sad to know that they couldn't get the Beluga Whales or the Polar Bears because of "finance problems".

Uh, I also got to go to the Prehistoric Park which is the zoo's unique outdoor re-creation of how it might have looked. They had life-sized dinosaurs but last year I was in Drumheller for a week so it wasn't so amazing for the second time. Hmm, I guess the Royal Tyrell Museum is somewhat like zoo... just with a lot of bones and skeletons.

Syrius A.I.

Cherry Choo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:34 am
I went to the zoo about a month ago with some friends.

I couldn't get that animal crap smell out of my nose for quite a while.

Nature + me = No.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:54 am
I love Zoo's! Unfortantly the one in my city shut down, it pisses me off. I so was hoping that my son could go there. I got to take him last summer though before it closed. I guess I'll have to find some other zoo's to go to, not that there is any other one's close by. The closet one is like 3 hours away rolleyes  

Hottiebrat

XAmberrXO

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:22 am
I love the zoo
I went a few weeks ago. We traveled up to Maine to go to York's wild animal kingdom. It was fun because it is also an amusement park. I went on the spiral and almost threw up.
My favorite place is the reptile house. I used to have a bunch of lizards but now I have one. I also like the petting zoo when there are baby goats, I have five goats and one is a baby.(soon to have more goats cause mama goat ish pregnant, again) I lso like the aviary to see all the birds. And I fed some baby duckies!

@hottiebrat- They were thinking about closing york and my mom like freaked out xp and then she asked if she could take some goats and ducks but they didn't close heart thank goodness cause I love that zoo even though I live two states away from it xp  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:21 am
I miss the zoo...
♪♥♪

WalkingEpidemic

Bawx Of Giggles

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:53 am
Omg, blasted dolphins!!
D<
I hate them all.

Here's the story. : D
We were visiting the dolphin exhibit at the zoo one time and the dolphins are so close where you can reach out and touch them. But you have to beware because they like to play tricks and splash people.
Well anyway, as we went over there they seemed nice enough, so I leaned over and one came right to me. I had this kind of feeling -> (^w^)
But then... it spat about 3 gallons of water into my face and drenched me.

I wanted to cry. How humiliating. sad

Stupid dolphins. LOL.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:55 am
Alt F4
staranime
Well I didn't know ligers were real until yesterday. xd
User Image

WOAH THEY ARE?!

User Image

Haha, yeah. : D
A lion and a tiger, so it kind looks like a lion(w/ small mane n stuff) with dim stripes.
But ehm, they really don't have wings. lol.

Bawx Of Giggles

Alt F4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:05 pm
Bawx Of Giggles
Omg, blasted dolphins!!
D<
I hate them all.

Here's the story. : D
We were visiting the dolphin exhibit at the zoo one time and the dolphins are so close where you can reach out and touch them. But you have to beware because they like to play tricks and splash people.
Well anyway, as we went over there they seemed nice enough, so I leaned over and one came right to me. I had this kind of feeling -> (^w^)
But then... it spat about 3 gallons of water into my face and drenched me.

I wanted to cry. How humiliating. sad

Stupid dolphins. LOL.
User Image

Dx Awww. That's terrible.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:41 am
i havent been to the zoo in ever!! like since i was 6!! its bullshit!!  

brokentorn

Poisonous-Vixen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:03 am

Nyah! I love the ZOO! The last time I went was on my birthday in June, but I'm planning to go this weekend! I'm really excited!!!!! For a nineteen year old, I get hyped about going to the Zoo easily.

My favorite Exhibit would be the -big cat- exhibit! With the lions, tigers, pumas, cheetahs! Awesome cats... theres another exhibit I really like though. but I don't know what it's called! But it has the Snow Leopard and Ocelots ~My Favorite Animal!

As a matter of fact, I plan to one day be a Veterinarian for a Zoo or wild life Perserve for Wild and Domestic cats!

+ I want to work at a Zoo to feed the Penguins and Otters XD

CUTE!!!!!!!

ok, done smile

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out