Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
So today i went ot the doctors and she gave me the talk O.o Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CLmaster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:37 am
Since I live in florida and I think we have one of the most highest rates of STDs in the US...

We had it as part of PE in 5grade.

Then again halfway through 6,7,8.

Then again in Health last year (Sophomore)

Haven't gotten anything from my parents tho. We agree that I already know and that we don't want to talk about it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:47 am
That sounds sounds really funny  

Bikki Kobayashi II

VampireWolfcub

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:02 am
User Image
Well, that would be awkward if my doctor started talking to me about stuff like that. The only sex-related things talked aobut in a doctor's office for me was when they would ask if I had yet to be sexually active. My answer was always no so it wasn't a big deal~
I had the talk somewhere between 4th & 5th grade, so I was pretty well informed before alot of my friends.
Aside from that, health from 6th-8th grade had a unit on sex-ed so nothing was new at that point.
8th grade was probably the most interesting though. My teacher was afraid to say NOTHING so we heard everything in very very great detail, fun fun~ Learned alot though!
rofl xd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:11 am
Oh the great ole talk. I had that talk in 6th grade, then in 7th, and now 10th. We will be going more in depth this year.

Illegal Eye

WalkingEpidemic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:13 am
heh, that's silly...
♪♥♪

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:24 am
staranime
The talk. xd

I've had sex ed since 5th grade.lol

For a split second I thought that read 'I've been having sex since 5th grade.' xD

Anyway, I was informed by my friends at twelve-thirteen, so yeah, I've had 'The Talk' in my own little way, I suppose. x3

Public Pervert

Bag3l in a Box

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:32 am
User Image
Call me Bag3l.

I think my parents are afraid of giving me the talk.
But I know everything about it. rolleyes
...But if they try to give me the talk and I say I already know... that could be awkward. xD
Eh. I'm getting health this year. Yay, depression and sex.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:02 am
Public Pervert
staranime
The talk. xd

For a split second I thought that read 'I've been having sex since 5th grade.' xD

Anyway, I was informed by my friends at twelve-thirteen, so yeah, I've had 'The Talk' in my own little way, I suppose. x3

i thought that said "ive been having sexsince 5th grade" too. lol, i was like wow, then i read it again.
well, anyways, my parents never did give me the "talk". i found out my self somehow. and ive had sex-ed since 5 th grade. its the same pretty much every year.  

Afro SEAL

brokentorn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:23 am
oh please...doing dirty things with my girlfriend when i was 11.

rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:41 am
Lol. I had sex for the first time yesterday. cool

xD; I don't know why I feel the need to tell everyone.

Anywho, I've never gotten the talk, I just kinda you know.. learned everything from television. xP

Lady Chu Monster

Rowsie Powsie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:45 am
I got the talk from the doctor too! LOL~ Except... He only asked me lke..
"Do my friends date?"
"Do my friends have sex?"
"Have I ever dated?"
and like all that crap.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:47 am
Necromancermage
Public Pervert
staranime
The talk. xd

i thought that said "ive been having sexsince 5th grade" too. lol, i was like wow, then i read it again.
well, anyways, my parents never did give me the "talk". i found out my self somehow. and ive had sex-ed since 5 th grade. its the same pretty much every year.

It's always the same. The parents never give the talk. I found out when I was twelve! LOL~Yu guys always have to find out by yourself. It's always like that. Whatever. My mom already restricted my dating until I'm 20. That's a law that'll be broken! LOL~  

Rowsie Powsie

NejiShikaItalover92

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:20 pm
The first time someone told me was when I was in 3rd grade and I was like...8 I think. It was during our afterschool program and my friend and I were sitting under a tree playing in dirt. Suddenly she was like,

"Do you know how babies are made?" I said no. "A man sticks his thing into a girl and fish come out and they go to her egg." rofl I was like eek that's weird, and for some reason I started thinking of Swedish Fish (the red fish candies).

But then a month later my mom made me read a book about it. She kept telling me to ask questions if I needed to, but after I read the book I just got up and went back to my room to watch tv. xd

Looking back on it, the fish thing makes me giggle hearing it come from a little kid like that.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:21 pm
Public Pervert
staranime
The talk. xd

rofl Same here, I saw it in the corner of my eye and was like WTF, some things you should keep to yourself. xd  

NejiShikaItalover92

MARGAR3T

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:27 pm
When I go she wants me to pull my pants down. I refuse to pull my pants down for some one I don't know very well!! scream  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff