Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Highschool Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So how was it?
  It sucked Dx
  Best thing ever!
  Eh, could have gone either way
View Results

Rathmanian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:31 pm
Manamii
NekoGod
> 3 <
Neko and Mii always fight. It'd be weird if we didn't.

> 3 >

Go back to bed.

> 3 >
You go to bed. I didn't even go to bed a first time... Unless your stalking me...
eek
HOW DID YOU SEE THAT TOPIC?!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:37 pm
I graduated.

High school, went by very fast... it may seem like the days are slow and long and you want to get out of there... but now that i look back at the years. It went by pretty damn fast.

Freshmen year was the hardest because, Middle school sucked.. Literally, i learned nothing. English class was a movie everyday. Math, wasn't even math it was accounting and thats easy stuff. Science the teacher only talked on the phone all day long. History was the only class that the teacher actually was willing to teach.

So when i got in to 9th grade my grades went down. but, during 10th grade they went back up because i started to study more and I got in to a habit of using the library. Most of my friends in freshmen year weren't my friends any more because they didn't like to study. I made new friends that were nice. I wasn't really considered anything because i was friends with everyone in school so i wasn't labeled.

However most of the people that arn't my friends any more 2 of them are going to AA meetings 2 are in jail for drug abuse and most more at Mc D'sor burger king. Just be careful who your friends on make sure your grades are kept up and don't get overly stressed.  

SilentRedemption

Loyal Giver

8,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

G a z e tt e

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:57 pm
I graduated thank god!

It wasnt to bad just make sure you dont piss of any teacher that have the chance to move and become apart of administration 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:20 pm
i hated high school. college rules <3  

brokentorn

FaYd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:13 am
eh high school :S i dont like it i wasted all of my first 2 years with a girl who bailed on me this summer and everyone in it is a "gangsta"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:12 am
Competitiveness in my High School, though there are moments of joy, laughter, sadness, anxiety, examination pressure.  

dphoenixxx

layziebonelover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:53 am

im still in high school

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:27 am
well im on my last year and i have to say it isnt as bad as people make you think. or at least at my school.. its pretty crazy over all we have police and stuff there like everyday but if your a freshman just stay out of everybodys way and dont go around thinkin your all cool and stuff.
i still cant wait to graduate tho xd  

iamjessica26

[Minako]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:29 am
User Image

So give me something to
believe...
&&&&

I'm gonna be a Sophie in a few days so I'm a bad judge...o3o;

Freshman year had it's fair share of drama though. xD;;
I kinda just like to lay low and blend...ya know, not get on anyone's bad side. ninja

&&&&
Cause I am living just to
breathe...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:20 pm
high school wasn't that bad, it is what you make it... most of my personal drama came from bad bf's...
♪♥♪

WalkingEpidemic

MC_STR1K3R

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:45 am
Highschool is fun i have to say, thats when i met most of my friends.
the classes are a priddy big step from jr.high but its ok if u do the work and try not to slack-off to much, but if it gets to hard do not drop out my sister did that & now she ives with her BF and pays for priddy much every thing on to minimum wage jobs  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:18 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

I am glad high school is over. It was okay I guess.. but there's a lot of B.S. too.. plus I'm a big slacker when it comes to things like homework. But yeah.. grade 9 wasn't all that scary.. and my school wasn't like all the stereotypical high schools you see on tv. It wasn't clique heavy at all, very small school and fairly close student body.. most people knew each other. Most years we had terrible school spirit.. there was maybe one good year for it when I was there.. and we never had actual Cheer Leaders. Haha. Oh, this area is really bad for teen pregnancy.. so there were a lot of teen moms in the school. =/ I guess that's what happens when you live in a town with nothing to do. rolleyes Yeah, I don't know what else to say about it.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Xyloid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:21 pm
I loved high school while I was in it.

And then I graduated and realized how ******** stupid we all were.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:30 pm
[ I'm a freshman! This is my first year.

It wasn't as bad as everyone made it seem. Indeed, it was hard to get used to, but it wasn't bad. I never had anything happen to me on Freshman Friday...or anyone else that I know of, for that matter.

I've only been there for two weeks though, so there's not much I can say about my high school life. It hasn't been too bad so far, though. ^^;

HARD, though! I barely ever had to do homework at home in middle school, because I had time to do it during my classes. That certainly isn't the case now - but surely I'll get used to it soon.
]

Cassiexchan

Nixxen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:47 pm
High school= DEATH!
Lawlz::::

Ithought this thread

will be about High School musical 1&2

x]

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items