Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Grimoire (Techniques, Rituals and Methods)
Elven Culture and Magics Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Voracan Dracos

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:35 pm
hmmm

Barota as in the elven great god from the d20 style dnd he's not a very well know god in tat game going by a few of his more prefered names

as for elven history lets see here tere was the kin wars that was fun or how about the time when you elves when and told the gods to ******** them selves, that they had mad even kind prefet and as a perfect being didnt need the help of the gods(the only god you didnt piss off was the goddess of the earth and even she was stung)

o yes i could see why the eles wouldnt want there history to leak out.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:17 am
Awesome thread, thank you for posting!  

Thirrin Lindenshield

Mistreena

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:49 pm
Hey kool there are people here! I joined and then kinda wandersed away because I noticed that no one was posting, and then joined a guild made by an also new member here who wanted more activity in a guild....well I'm off on a tangent so...

This is a really neat topic! But I have a question, if it hasn't already been asked...how so you know so much about Elven culture? Have you spoken with the Elves before?

Also a suggestion for the water (again, if it hasn't been said, I've only read half of the first page, I'm going back to read more) - could you use a bowl of water instead of sitting near a stream or lake?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:15 pm
Mistreena
Hey kool there are people here! I joined and then kinda wandersed away because I noticed that no one was posting, and then joined a guild made by an also new member here who wanted more activity in a guild....well I'm off on a tangent so...

This is a really neat topic! But I have a question, if it hasn't already been asked...how so you know so much about Elven culture? Have you spoken with the Elves before?

Also a suggestion for the water (again, if it hasn't been said, I've only read half of the first page, I'm going back to read more) - could you use a bowl of water instead of sitting near a stream or lake?

I think Sengem has said something akin to being elven royalty in a past life, and now astral projects into a world where he is an Elven King or something similar, hence where he gets his information.  

Rustig

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Mistreena

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:01 pm
Ah, that would make sense now. I think I read that too, once I wandered around a bit more and found another topic by him ^_^ Thanks though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:05 am
Trying.... so..... hard..... to... not.... get... angry....

But... I guess if this works for you people, go for it but... It sounds deathly made up. But thats me, you know, Ceremonial Magickian, hardcore, all for the Goetia and what not...

But this does sound kind of cool if its true.  

PrayThatThisEnds

Rustig

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:26 am
PrayThatThisEnds
Trying.... so..... hard..... to... not.... get... angry....

But... I guess if this works for you people, go for it but... It sounds deathly made up. But thats me, you know, Ceremonial Magickian, hardcore, all for the Goetia and what not...

But this does sound kind of cool if its true.

Get angry all you want - astral projecting into a world of your own devising where you rule as god is more commonly known as daydreaming. However, to each, his own.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:24 pm
That's not fair at all. i don't apreciate people saying i made any of this up. think about it this way, for anyone who astral projects you have to know that there are thousands of world. just because you haven't seen mine doesn't mean its fake! stressed

as for using a bowl of water instead of a river or stream, you could but it is easier to use a natural source because it is less likely to be energy contaminated and is more vibrant.  

Elfshaman

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:21 pm
Actually for all we know you have made it up. It is the same as me saying that I can get information from my ancestors even if it contridicts something in the real world.

From what Voracan said about the DnD god, I will have to say that this can not be possible.

Are you familiar with Germanic elves? Do you know what elves actually are and why they are separated into light and dark?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:48 am
Arcanist Angus
Actually for all we know you have made it up. It is the same as me saying that I can get information from my ancestors even if it contridicts something in the real world.

From what Voracan said about the DnD god, I will have to say that this can not be possible.

Are you familiar with Germanic elves? Do you know what elves actually are and why they are separated into light and dark?

there is a problem with the idea that i made all of this up from a game. i've never played, seen someone else play, or even talked with anyone who plays DnD. so before you start saying i'm making stuff up how about asking me first!  

Elfshaman

Namikikyo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:09 am
Elfshaman
Arcanist Angus

there is a problem with the idea that i made all of this up from a game. i've never played, seen someone else play, or even talked with anyone who plays DnD. so before you start saying i'm making stuff up how about asking me first!

I find this extremely hard to believe considering you can also read about them as well as hear someone talk about them. Plus, DnD isn't the only source of mythical creatures.

But if this is true, then you are a very sheltered child.

On a side note, for such a high ranking elf, you are acting very much like a human child throwing a tantrum.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:12 am
Again, we don't know if you are making it up or not.

Anyway, just did a search and to my knowledge there is not god named Voracon. If the person that brought this up could source it that would be great.

Anyway, again, the only evidence I have of elves is of the Germanic countries.  

Cunning Witch Angus

Elfshaman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:16 am
Namikikyo
Elfshaman
Arcanist Angus

I find this extremely hard to believe considering you can also read about them as well as hear someone talk about them. Plus, DnD isn't the only source of mythical creatures.

But if this is true, then you are a very sheltered child.

On a side note, for such a high ranking elf, you are acting very much like a human child throwing a tantrum.

i'm sorry if being questioned about making something up kinda makes me a bit defensive  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:22 am
Elfshaman

i'm sorry if being questioned about making something up kinda makes me a bit defensive

It makes a lot of people defensive.

Can you tell me the word for the high ranking elf? In your language of course.  

Cunning Witch Angus

Magus Initi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:41 pm
I have to agree with Arcanist Angus. While I do believe that there are many different planes, and that it is possible to travel to them, I cannot believe what you have to say, simply because there is no evidence whatsoever besides your word, and because I do not know you I have no way of knowing whether or not your word is trustworthy at all. For all we know, all that you've said about your background could simply be a severe case of delusion of grandeur. We simply don't know.

I'm sure that you understand the importance of not simply believing whatever you hear from someone. This guild would be an absolute crock if we did.  
The Grimoire (Techniques, Rituals and Methods)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games