Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
So I just got in an accident... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blue Logic

Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:10 pm
Thank God you're ok.
D:
Sh!t happens though.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:27 pm
Jesus H Christ! 0__0 That would freak me out so bad.

Eh...I had a car accident not too long ago myself, but it was just a measly fender bender. My fault too. It was really like, like midnight and I was leaving my boyfriend's dorm and heading home. There was pretty no one on the road except a few cars here and there.

I took a right turn to get on the freeway, my light was red and I looked and didn't see anybody (and there was a lot of construction so that might have obstructed my view.) So I turned the corner and started pulling into the left lane without looking over my shoulder and my back end hit some guy's front end. X__x

I was like, "OMG ******** NO I JUST HIT SOMEBODY." It was just a little dent though, but the screeching metal was sickening to hear even so...

Anyways, that was my little incident. I went to the stupid 5 hour driving class so I wouldn't have to pay for a ticket.

Oh but I did get pulled over about 4 weeks ago for speeding on the freeway...heh, I think I was going like 80, I was in a hurry to get to a dentist appointment. But getting pulled over really shook me up and I drove like super slow after that (they just gave me a warning thank god.)

lol I'm a bad driver I guess... xD Stay away from me.  

Pasithea

iCrayon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:54 pm
Thanks everybody. I'm still kinda depressed about the whole situation, but you guys are actually making me feel a lot better. heart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:11 pm
iCrayon
- The Silent Hostile -
wow eek your just so lucky to have survived that crash. airbags chemicals? burnt from the air bag confused

Yeah, airbags inflate so quickly because there's a sudden chemical reaction. One side effect is heat, so since my hand was so close, being on the steering wheel, that my arm got burnt. My friend got burnt too, but the face is more sensitive so he was bleeding. I don't know why it didn't happen to me...
oh okay  

Baka Choy

Dapper Dabbler

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:44 am
    That sucks. Glad you're ok though :]

I've never personally been in an accident, but I know loads of people who have O.o
    A family friend lost his short term memory from one a little while ago. He couldn't remember the accident at all, so I couldn't say how it happened.

Recently, another person my family know was in a serious accident. He's been in his hospital for around 4 weeks now. And isn't coming out anytime soon.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:15 pm
I`ve never been in anything more serious than a fender bender but my husband had someone slam into the back his truck two or three years ago going 60 mph. The back of his truck looked like hell, but it was tall enough that the lady`s car actually wedged itself up underneath it.
He ended up with whiplash and a minor concussion from his head hitting the steering wheel. She had the gall to claim it was Alan`s fault because he was stopped waiting to turn.

Later he found out she`d been smoking the opium and mary-jane in her car, which explained why she didn`t even try to stop. She was too busy messing with her weed to pay attention to the road.

It is a good thing that you`re alright, though. And the other girl and your friend, too.

Hildr

Clever Goat

xXPrinceCharlieXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:30 pm
i dont have one but a i'm FAKE pesant cool rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:56 pm
    O.o

There was an accident on the way home from work.
    The ambulance was there, and a few police cars. Looked like someone was knocked over. ><

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

ParanoidBlueGirl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:05 pm
Oh! >.> At least no body was hurt badly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:21 am
I've been into like 5 accidents in my whole life. one was with my mom and some person side swiped the car. Another was just the same but I was with my brother and his friend. Then one was me driving with my friends and some idiot rams up from the back at a red light. My cougar killed his car. We were laught so hard after word because he only crunched the right tailight and little of the bummer and my car destroyed his whole front. Next I was waiting for car to go by on the on-ramp from the freeway and a lady smacks me in the back. Then finally I smacked a jeep one day in busy traffic. She when into the next lane and then back because she couldn't get into it. Then she suddenly broke and I slammed on my brake and smack her on the left back. Thought her jeep crunched my right front, her jeeps damage popped out so it was fine. lol  

Breath of Vermillion

4,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Seru-Hime

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:48 pm
I was 11 and my dad finaly got his morticycle fixed. i baged him to go on a ride so he let me. I got the helmet on held on and off we went.
we were rideing for about 5-10 minuites when we came to a 2 way stop. we had the right away then a car came out of nowhere not stoping at his stop sighn, He slamed on his breaks and we swerved. the back of themorticylce tier hit the curb and we went flying. I dont rememeber flying tho. i woke up on the street and i couldent breath ( i think i was in shock) even tho my dad was even more injured than me he ran over to get me breathing again, after 1 minuite ( which felt like forever) i begain to breath normaly again. i could stand up,do could my dad but he had a really large cut/road burn on his arm from sliding and his hip wasent doing so good. fanaly the amulence came we were in seperate amulaces's which really sucked. but once the day was done, there were no major injurys, i just had small cuts (i still have scars on my nuckels) and my dads hip still isent very good. the worst part oyut of the hole day was that it was my older sisters sweet sixteen and she had to stop the party and come home for me sad i felt so bad. My dad dosent have his bike anymore and i feel bad about that too becouse he worked on it for years and the day he finished it...i had to go on a ride..to this day,
i still blame myself.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:17 pm
I'm very sorry that happened, but why are are you posting it in the mil-a-day guild?  

Rubber Ducky lvr

Pimp Chickan G

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:46 pm
RandyMan92
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Well, I'm extremely sorry to hear that, iCrayon. That really sucks, it was hard to read it. T-T

I don't have any sad, bad car story, though I do have a normal one. razz

My dad was driving and I was in the car, and we had the radio up all the way, with some song playing that cursed. My dad didn't care, since it was a song, so were swearing like sailors with the song.

Well, the guy next to us in the truck seemed to think it would be appropriate to crash our car in response to it. I guess he thought we were cursing at him...

Anyways, so he pulls into some store area, flips out, and then goes and buys a Pepsi after my dad went to call the cops. Well, the cops thought my dad was lying since the other guy was perfectly calm.

Well, after investigation, he was arrested and sued. razz Suh-weet.
RandyMan92
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:18 pm
That's aweful, I'm sorry to hear that :'(  

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

beccamon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:52 pm
I blacked out behind the wheel once too. Thankfully I was on the interstate and just veered off into the shoulder, so the strip they had there woke me up. But I felt really bad.
Do you get enough sleep? Because that's why I blacked out.

Also, my friend got the brake and the accelerator mixed up once. We were in the Wal*Mart parking lot and she had to brake because she was about to drive into this other lady who was coming out, but she accidentally hit the accelerator and went forward [[until our instructor hit her brake, we were still in Driver's Ed at the time]]

When I was driving with my grandfather I did the same thing that my friend did, I was coming out of a parking lot and this guy was coming toward me while I was trying to pull out so I went to hit the brake and still hit the accelerator instead, but I fixed myself quick enough.

I'm such an awful driver D; It seems like I almost get into an accident every time I drive. [[almost, though. that's the good part]]

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff