Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Shots Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I love you. <3
  -glomps- omg! i love you too!
  Pfft. Freak.
  Oh babeh. We shall make love tonight then. ;o
View Results

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:57 pm
    I don't get lollies anymore.
    crying

What I got from my last jab was not being able to move my arm properly O.o
    And the jab before, I was left with a scar on my arm. And I had an allergic reaction.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:30 pm
Xyloid
It's so strange, because I have eleven piercings, nipples included.

And I hate shots. I hate the thought of getting a shot and I freak out when I need them.

O.O
Wow!
I have 2 in each ear.

Shots don't bother me, it's bloodwork that does...  

moonbeam5003

SilentRedemption

Loyal Giver

8,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:11 pm
shots and blood work and stuff dosent bother me.

Its donating blood that does. The after effect O_O i passed out....>.> along with 4 other people lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:27 pm
I hate getting shots too, but when I got my eyebrow pierced and my tattoo I didn't mind, they did hurt but yeah I wasn't scared for some reason. I absolutely hate getting my blood drawn. I had to do it four times one day when I was pregnant... sucked so freaking bad and it didn't help that I hadn't eaten anything cause I wasn't allowed to.  

Hottiebrat

Pasithea

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:30 pm
Shots don't bother me too much. They are slightly painful but otherwise I don't care.

I had to go and get 10 cavities filled the past few weeks and have gotten about 5-6 shots in my mouth because of it. I have to say, I hated the numbness far more than I hated the shot... xP  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:47 pm
Pasithea
Shots don't bother me too much. They are slightly painful but otherwise I don't care.

I had to go and get 10 cavities filled the past few weeks and have gotten about 5-6 shots in my mouth because of it. I have to say, I hated the numbness far more than I hated the shot... xP

Oh yeah I forgot about those shots! I've had about 11 cavities filled in the past few months plus 5 teeth pulled (4 at one time) I hated the shots but yeah being numb for hours upon hours is not fun!  

Hottiebrat

Elinoire

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:55 pm
Shots make me wanna cry.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:12 pm
Xyloid
It's so strange, because I have eleven piercings, nipples included.

And I hate shots. I hate the thought of getting a shot and I freak out when I need them.

nipples?tell me you're a guy!  

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

LoWFaTCReaMPuFF

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:46 am
StfuToastStix
They have to hold me down when I get shots.

Because, I er - Tend to get a tad violent.

ninja

When i was small i kicked the nurse in the face, really hard. And she got a nose bleed. I swear she gave me a glare every time she looked at me, and pretended like she was ok with it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:57 am
@kyo~ Dude, she's a chick. o.O

Shots are icky. Dunno what it is, but they're definately worse than getting a piercing. And getting blood drawn... EW! And OW! >.< For the millionth time, I am NOT anemic! STOP STABBING ME! *hides*  

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

Toontastic

O.G. Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:57 am
ninja The last time I had my blood drawn they had to call in restraints and same goes for a few other things......  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:59 am
Greta Von Gash
So it's just me who finds the idea of a nurse and a syringe sexy? o_o

Ya.. I think so.
O.o
But if you distract the nurse we can deystroy all the needles!!
BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
twisted

Moonlight River

iFA-Q -dee-

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:07 am
Greta Von Gash
So it's just me who finds the idea of a nurse and a syringe sexy? o_o

xd xd xd KINKY!!!!...lol......ummm...im ok with shots sept, when i get poisen ivy..i get it so bad they make me take a shot in the butt... stare stare ...makes it hard to sit!!! crying crying  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:32 am
Hottiebrat
Pasithea

Oh yeah I forgot about those shots! I've had about 11 cavities filled in the past few months plus 5 teeth pulled (4 at one time) I hated the shots but yeah being numb for hours upon hours is not fun!

xD Yeah it sucks being numb! I tried drinking something and it all came spilling out of my mouth and I looked like a retard.

I think one the worst shots a person could get is an epidural during birth and labor. My mom said it's like a big horse shot and they stick it in your spine. I imagine she didn't care though, I'm sure the labor pains were far worse. xD  

Pasithea

Licensed

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:08 pm
Me + Shots =/= heart

D; Takes me about an hour of crying, kicking, and hurting just for me to get onee.

I'm such a baby. FAILS. emo  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces