Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Insecurities :| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aakiyana

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:38 pm
Ah! My Goddess
My thighs, yes I think they are to chunky. I'm only 120 pounds if that even at this point but no matter what I do they stay the same. It also bugs me that it bugs my boyfriend so it's double worry for me.
D: I dunno what I'd do if somebody I was with had a problem with a part of my body. Cuz it's like I beat myself up so much already, I don't need the added straint of worrying about him leaving cuz mah booty has dimples or something. DX  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:42 pm
I'm really skinny and tall. 5'7" and 100 lbs.

I don't like wearing shorts or skirts because I hate when people make comments on my "stick thin legs". I don't have any disorders, I love to eat. But my metabolism is very fast so as soon as it goes in, it's digested. And even though I'm not you-can-see-my-ribs skinny, i'm kinda close to it.

I hate it when people automatically think I'm anorexic or bulimic. It really hurts, like just because my body loses food faster than most people's, I'm anorexic. Come on. So I hate wearing clothes that show off my legs, I mean I will wear shorts or capris every now and then, but I have to live through the "Oh my gawd! Don't you eat? You're sooooooo skinny. You need a sandwich!" Or people staring, which makes me feel even worse.

The only place I really felt comfortable was in modeling class where the girls were around the same body structure as me. It's sad that I can't be comfortable because people can't mind their own d*mn business.

NejiShikaItalover92

Sweetest_Citrus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:48 pm
I'm get very insecure about my feet. I take really good care of them, but I'm always getting blisters, and sweats, and I broke one of my big toe nails last week right down the center. I try everything to make them look better, but they are still really gross to me.

And my hair. Not like "Omg it has to be perfect" way, like most girls are. but I just don't like the hair's texture, and I get really nervous going to job interviews and stuff, because no matter what I do with it, it always looks like I just crawled out of bed. It's too short to pull back too, because someone at a sleepover I went to a few months ago thought it would be funny to wake up in the middle of the night and chop all my hair off. Since then I've managed to even it out some, but it's still too short.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:50 pm
@Nejilover: My sis and I get that, though she's really skinny due to a scoliosis and her spinal curve has interfered with her entering puberty and whatnot. No one's ever thought she was anorexic, they just thought she didn't eat a lot, but she eats like a giant pig. stare

As for me, my grandmother used to think that I starved myself because she kept telling me that if I don't eat, I'm gonna get sick, when in fact I did eat, and ate a lot, she just never saw me eat. I put on some weight, though in 8th grade because I stopped being really active. I wasn't fat, but skinny, then I dropped the weight in 9th and it hasn't really came back and people say I look like I weigh 90lbs. xP I really don't feel I look unhealthy though, at times I feel fat, to tell the truth, but I love food so meh.

Aakiyana

Sweetest_Citrus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:52 pm
Aakiyana
Ah! My Goddess
My thighs, yes I think they are to chunky. I'm only 120 pounds if that even at this point but no matter what I do they stay the same. It also bugs me that it bugs my boyfriend so it's double worry for me.
D: I dunno what I'd do if somebody I was with had a problem with a part of my body. Cuz it's like I beat myself up so much already, I don't need the added straint of worrying about him leaving cuz mah booty has dimples or something. DX
My boyfriend made a comment about my feet once and I felt horrible. I hate them enough myself, so it only made it so much worse. I went out and bought footscrub, and those things you put on blisters as soon as he was gone. I cant remember what those things are called now, it was weeks ago.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:53 pm
Sweetest_Citrus
I'm get very insecure about my feet. I take really good care of them, but I'm always getting blisters, and sweats, and I broke one of my big toe nails last week right down the center. I try everything to make them look better, but they are still really gross to me.

And my hair. Not like "Omg it has to be perfect" way, like most girls are. but I just don't like the hair's texture, and I get really nervous going to job interviews and stuff, because no matter what I do with it, it always looks like I just crawled out of bed. It's too short to pull back too, because someone at a sleepover I went to a few months ago thought it would be funny to wake up in the middle of the night and chop all my hair off. Since then I've managed to even it out some, but it's still too short.
O_O Are you serious? I would've murdered that person. xP  

Aakiyana

Sweetest_Citrus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:57 pm
I used to get the same thing about being too skinny. People would tell me WHILE I was pigging out that I was too skinny and had to eat more, but I would eat a box and a half of KD in one sitting, and then desert.
I don't get it any more though, because I gained a little weight. Not much, but enough that I don't get comments anymore. I also grew a foot and a half since then, so now I'm as tall as, or taller than everyone that used to tease me, and they don't even talk to me at all any more.

---

yeah, that person that cut my hair got worse than a haircut when I woke up and figured out who it was.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:41 pm
my weight,
my smile,
my voice,
the size of my feet,
height (taller then my mom crying ),
the redness of my face,
my freckels,
and other stuff.
I'm very insecure  

sabrru

tamago_girl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:20 am
I have naturally thick hair so it shows very prominently on my arms and even a bit on my belly (o.o) but it's been like that forever so I've mostly excepted it and try not to think too much about it.

Also, I don't think that I'm hideous or anything, but I don't find my face to be particulary pretty or attractive at all.

Oh, and to the girls who hate when people nag them about their skinnyness, I have a friend who goes through the same thing and wishes she weighed more. I gotta say, when it comes to girls, nobody's happy with what they got.
sad

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:36 am
      Anything and everything, babe.

My arms are too fat.

My stomach has this little pudge I despise.

My teeth may be like, glow in the dark white thanks to the whitening, but I have a little gap between my front teeth.

My feet are too wide.

My toes are ugly.

I hate my hips.

I hate my thighs. They are too big.

I hate my pant size.

My eyes are a weird color. Green Gray. Ftw.

My laugh is obnoxious.

I hate my voice.

My fingers are too chubby.

Must I go on? xD;

Dazily

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:46 am
Spectral in heaven as climbs the frail veiled moon,
stretch marks.. that was my hugest insecurity. I had a huge growth spurt when I was younger, and I was also extremely active so my muscles were growing faster then my skin was ready for. Then I got fat gonk then I lost it all, then I gained again, then I lost it all.

I hated myself for my stretch marks and thought no one could ever think nothing of it.. until I met my fiance. It didn't even phaze him.

My stomach.. no one is EVER allowed to touch my stomach, not even my fiance who I have been with for four years.
So climbs my dream.
-William Rose Benet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:51 am
User Image

So give me something to
believe...
&&&&

Insecurities?
Erm, I'm pretty insecure about my teeth...I need braces, but my family doesn't really have the money at the moment so I've kind of just accepted them. Whenever I laugh, I have a tendency to cover my mouth with my hand, so I get some weird looks sometimes. x.o;

I'm also a bit insecure about my body hair...my hair is really dark and thick, thus looking so on my body. I think it's mostly me who notices it though. I think to hard. ><;

&&&&
Cause I am living just to
breathe...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Minako]

MasterTater

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:21 am
my bf is best friends with someone who used to say she hate me
and it bothers me a lot
my insecurity  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:05 pm
User ImagePelvic thrust me [harder] moan. . . for meComment me

My insecurity is my v****a not being shaved at the moment.
>////<

Thrusts: 13,58oUser Image

yokomotoz

Aakiyana

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:27 pm
Oh boy...This contest has me going crazy. @.<  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers