Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Battle System Arena Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Battle Arena Guild
New to the guild? Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightbreed84

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:27 am
hi im nightbreed84 or you can call me Damion, im 20 im from Nashville, im very cool person to talk to  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:46 am
hello i am kaab and i have my own guild called the golden warriors i am here to see if the battle system would let guilds to fight?  

Kaab

XquietsoulX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:53 pm
im 12going on13 going to the 8th grade,love music and am obsessed withGAMES!!!! twisted im alittle crazy at random times and am a writer  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:28 pm
Introductions...hmm...depends whether you want me to introduce 'me' or Kookie...okay both, here I go.

Me: Well...as a technicality, I'm a 14 year old girl from England who loves writing, rock-type music, vampire movies (although I'm very particular and the vampires must be rather sm3x3h ['sexy' does not exist in my vocabulary and so I must revert to leet]), SOME anime, the darker/ older/ mythological side of Christianity (although I'm not christian) and English accents (although I don't hear many crying ).
I hate deliberate illiteracy, overuse of text speak and leet and bad music.

Kookie: Okay, this is how you must refer to me. Call me Kookie. I'm a scottish gay guy who's hyper and loves cookies and sporks.

Meh. Call me crazy. For I am....bandages....
Ah yes...I like gothic-y outfits bandages and chains...strictly in a fashion sense though 3nodding ninja .

Midnight...probably not the best time to post an introduction...I go delusional late at night. Gah! Can't spell either.
So don't trust much of what I've just said.
*Is worried you'll get the wrong idea and be scared of him* gonk
~ heart ~ Luff for all! ~ heart ~  

I_am_teh_kookie

~[ART]~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:41 pm
Hello, Im 15 live in Ohio, and Im an Art freek

RP Fam:
marring: Cretar
sister: Melia Miaka124
Cuz: KikyosKILLER  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:52 pm
How to introduce me? This should be good...

I'm the 14-year-old Lil bro of Meggans (Although we both try to argue that we arn't related. *Sigh* Atleast she isn't as bad as the little one. *Shudder*) Aka, A nut. I RP quite a bitand that's pretty much me in a nutshell... Hi?  

Timingness

Meowgan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:44 pm
Timingness
How to introduce me? This should be good...

I''m the 14-year-old Lil bro of Meggans (Although we both try to argue that we arn''t related. *Sigh* Atleast she isn''t as bad as the little one. *Shudder*) Aka, A nut. I RP quite a bitand that''s pretty much me in a nutshell... Hi?
i taught him all he knows...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:34 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

chicabun

Devout Senshi

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:44 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:16 am
Hello everyone, I am a 21 year old senior in UGA (University of Georgia) and class is about to start in 20 mins so I'll make this quick. I love wrighting and languages, I am fluent in German and currently working on Japanese. I am a jounalist for the New York Times (so watch your back if you live in Atlanta, muahaha!) and am currently working hard to get my first novel published. RP wise I'm somewhat of a fanatic, and I HATE bad grammer scream In MMO's I'm usually the Healer or Buffer, although I've had a bit of fun as a Minion Master in Guild Wars and Diablo. And for those of you who don't feel like typing out my avi's full name ('cause I'll get very mad if you try to abbreviate it!) just call me Keifie or Kei, keeping in mind that Keifie is German, not Japanese, were it Japanese it would be spelled something like "Kaifi"... even though there's no Kata for "fi", but that's besides the point. I'm still working on a way to spell it in english, so if you know nothing about German or Japanese grammer you'll have to wait...
buuut I've overextended my schedule and it's time to get to class, so cya.  

Dunkelheitherbeifuhren

Anglachel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:47 am
Hey, I'm Anglachel, and I have no idea what in the hell I'm supposed to be posting. I fence, do iajutsu, archery, knife throwing, and I collect any sort of medival weapons or armor-type s**t that comes my way. ^_^ I greatly anticipate the new battle program, and can't wait to buy weapons.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:48 am
welcome everyone smile  

Cadbury Creme Egg
Crew

Liberal Conversationalist

12,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200

Zhaff

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:33 am
Hallo.
I Am Bat Shaff :>
Ive Talken To Cadbury Creme Egg Quite a few times and i was invited to the guild :3, since he desided to call one of the towns gotham when they come out, AWESHWUM!
Bye.
XD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:55 am
Whats up my name Matt I live in Va. and I love Hard Rock and punk im also 15 turning 16 on september 23. And I love too make friends.  

Layymeee

Chuchotement

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:05 pm
Larco here, exchange some letters and you got my real name, I'm an 18 year old from the U.S. about to pursue an anthropology major in college...I move every four years so the state isn't even worth mentioning...(my family must still be instinctually nomadic stare )  
The Battle Arena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff