Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
You Wake Up... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pimp Chickan G

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:22 am
Liquid Muffin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wake up, and see my favourite breakfasts were there and have a robot flip the pages of Eclipse so my hands wouldn't cold. heart
++ I'd have my laptop on my right and I would just look at it and think of what to type, and then it would be typed. cool And a cute kitty that looks like it has stumps for legs [you know when the fur just covers the foot completely] cuddle up to me. 4laugh
RandyMan92
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yup. Then you'll look at your watch and realize you've been in cryogenic sleep for about a century.. or twenty. ;D

Lawl, but that does sound cool with the think and type laptop. Though, then Gaia's chatterbox would be full of empty posts...
RandyMan92

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:28 am
RandyMan92
Pailzor
RandyMan92
RandyMan92

I'll pass on saying mine, since it sounds mushy and stupid coming from a guy razz
RandyMan92

Don't worry about it.
Not like you'd be the only mushy guy in the guild.
RandyMan92

Pailzor, you rawk my sawks. Haha.

Anyways, my perfect mornin' would be to wake up next to someone I loved, and be able to say that I'm happy about it. I'd love if it were many, if not all mornings, so that I could make breakfast for two, and maybe get a second opinion on my food razz

There'd have to be a carpet floor, too. Not hardwood xD
RandyMan92

*ish scooping pebbles into random people's socks* ninja ninja

eek
*ish caught!* gonk

*runs*
ninja  

Pailzor
Captain

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:30 am
RandyMan92
Liquid Muffin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wake up, and see my favourite breakfasts were there and have a robot flip the pages of Eclipse so my hands wouldn't cold. heart
++ I'd have my laptop on my right and I would just look at it and think of what to type, and then it would be typed. cool And a cute kitty that looks like it has stumps for legs [you know when the fur just covers the foot completely] cuddle up to me. 4laugh
RandyMan92

Yup. Then you'll look at your watch and realize you've been in cryogenic sleep for about a century.. or twenty. ;D

Lawl, but that does sound cool with the think and type laptop. Though, then Gaia's chatterbox would be full of empty posts...
RandyMan92

Better than what's in most of em now... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:42 am
Pailzor
RandyMan92
Liquid Muffin

RandyMan92

RandyMan92

Better than what's in most of em now... rolleyes
RandyMan92

For sure, for sure.
RandyMan92

Pimp Chickan G

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:40 am
Spectral in heaven as climbs the frail veiled moon,
Waking up with the feeling that I have slept a long and full night, feeling refreshed then rolling over to my fiance and having some gushy pillow talk which would ultimately lead to wild sex.... eek

*runs of to go find her fiance*
So climbs my dream.
-William Rose Benet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:50 am
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

I'd like to be on the receiving end of something similar to what Pailzor and RandyMan described. I would just love to wake up next to the love of my life, content in knowing he's mine and just being able to snuggle up to him and not have to do any kind of real work that day. Ooh a lazy naked day. =O Aha I'm done.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:44 am
I would give anything to wake up and snuggle in my hubby's arms and tell him over and over how much I love him and how much he means to me. Then I'd probably let him sleep, give him a quick kiss on the forehead and head downstairs to make him something to eat. Prolly bring it back up on a tray or something. Every morning I'd do it. And in the future, I probably will be. n_n

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:03 am
s4mgir1v3rsi0n

I'd like to be on the receiving end of something similar to what Pailzor and RandyMan described. I would just love to wake up next to the love of my life, content in knowing he's mine and just being able to snuggle up to him and not have to do any kind of real work that day. Ooh a lazy naked day. =O Aha I'm done.

RandyMan92

@s4mgir1v3rsi0n: Lawl, I'm at the bottom of your chat box. And lazy naked days are fun.

@Bella: Aw, that's so sweet. ^.^
RandyMan92

Pimp Chickan G

Pimp Chickan G

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:07 am
Noxness
Spectral in heaven as climbs the frail veiled moon,
Waking up with the feeling that I have slept a long and full night, feeling refreshed then rolling over to my fiance and having some gushy pillow talk which would ultimately lead to wild sex.... eek

*runs of to go find her fiance*
So climbs my dream.
-William Rose Benet
RandyMan92

@Noxness: Talk about fun eek Lawlz.
RandyMan92

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:25 am
s4mgir1v3rsi0n

whee whee whee whee xd heart heart heart  

Pailzor
Captain

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:45 am
Pailzor
s4mgir1v3rsi0n

whee whee whee whee xd heart heart heart

Lawl. <333345

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas