Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
I feel so fat. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissusDolly

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fate made us sisters,....
I hate that feeling. It's like all of a sudden your jeans just don't seem to fit and you don't feel confident. razz It is a sucky feeling ><
....but love made us friends.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:09 pm
Manamii
Teh Froggy
Manamii
      -sigh-

Join the club.

I have been feeling fat since 7th grade.

You have no excuse though.

>///<

Y-yes I do.

No, you don't.

:/

Teh Froggy

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:50 pm
User Image

Xy not fat. gonk

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:58 pm
Man… I dropped my weight from 199 to 192-194 this summer. Though I thought I was losing fat because I dropped to 190 at some point but then went back up to 192 because I was doing push-ups like crazy.

But whenever I sit down in front of my laptop, I have a mirror right to my side, and my lower back and stomach area look pudgy.

I've gotta start running and get my bb class. I want to be fit again! Get those abs I had before the summer reached its end.  

Norayr
Crew

Cherry Choo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:32 am
Eh, Xy you look skinny in the pictures thread.

I envy your lady lumps.

But over summer I have also put on weight...

...I blame it on the cupcakes,

...I made a pouch.

Kangaroos think I'm their birth mom.

If you want to loose weight fast.

Do 200 sit ups a day, (this will be hard as you're a smoker and your lungs will probably collapse but you can't die trying).

*blows whistle*

I want to see more sweat than a sweat shop in Bangladesh could provide.

I went from 9 English stone to 8 in two weeks.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:22 am
ninja save your goodbyes...

ninja

same...but i tend to go biking...to be in good shape...

its not the end of the world... ninja

J h a y b z_0 2

Kuromi Charm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:18 am
I'm so out of shape and I always feel fat lately. My friends will yell at me if I say that though. They call me a stick. ( I am NOT!)

Well I'm supposed to be running everyday, so I'll be fit when cross country season starts, but I've been slacking off. ><

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:23 am
Well, i feel quite fat since six or 7th grade. I didn't do I thing about it. You guys probably didn't have it so badly. I was 195 IBs when I went into gr 9. I don't really know how big you guys are individual but you are shinny then I was back then. I still feel fat even if am 135 Ibs now. I weigh myself like 3 or 4 times a day. I think yuo huys are really lucky on how you look because am ugly and fat.  

Li Beck

6,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:25 am
Greta Von Gash

If you want to loose weight fast.

Do 200 sit ups a day, (this will be hard as you're a smoker and your lungs will probably collapse but you can't die trying).

Actually doing sit-ups while having chub can make a person look chubbier. The secret to getting a sexy mid section isn't done through what exercise you do how many times, or how long you run/bike, it's actually in the food you eat. If you eat clean enough, then you should have a pretty good core, working out only supplements the eating.

By the by, I laughed at the kangaroo comment.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:42 am
I can eat anything and stay skinny. I love it, but it's really unhealthy. But it's all good 'cause I work out a lot and play soccer most of the seasons.  

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:49 am
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

I can eat anything and stay skinny too, but I end up feeling really sick to my stomach if I don't eat somewhat healthy. >_<

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:21 pm
Yeah, feeling a bit fat is a bummer. I probably put on a good 10-15 extra pounds in the past year. So I got a good pudge going.
But I do a lot of walking so it helps.  

Breath of Vermillion

4,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Bizoo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:32 pm
Xyloid
NekoGod
Your weight shifts about five pounds either way. And your tummy looks pudgy if you eat a lot...
><
It's full.

I know.

I still feel fat though.

Aww... -Hugs-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:33 pm
Breath of Vermillion
Yeah, feeling a bit fat is a bummer. I probably put on a good 10-15 extra pounds in the past year. So I got a good pudge going.
But I do a lot of walking so it helps.

that's smart thinking. 3nodding  

Bizoo

Hottiebrat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:48 pm
I feel fat all the time to nowadays, though the scale says I've lost some weight. I swear I've gained weight though and I hate the whole stomach bulge after I've eaten thing, makes me feel like I'm pregnant or something.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff