Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:03 pm
He jumped back, pausing. Kanda lowered the weapon as if he just caught sight of his surroundings. "She needs to learn to behave. You should make sure of that before she gets into deep into trouble." He glared back at her and then looked back at her protector with a stern gaze.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:09 pm
"And threatening her life isn't the way to do it! She's still little! She does what she wants and she won't learn. You doing this will only make her want to kick you more. She knows you get angry! That's why she does it!" Lavi was looking straight at Kanda, watching him to make sure he didn't try anything.

"Hey! Why'd you tell him! Now he won't get mad anymore!" Didrika pouted.

"You'd prefer him threatening your life every time you did?" Lavi was now looking at her.

She pouted again. "...No...."

"Good. See, I got it. Don't do that again Kanda. She's too sensitive for you to do stuff like that to her! ...Wait... You said somthing about 'Mommy'...?" Lavi looked at Didrika.

"...Yes...He pushed Mommy!"

"Oh, he did did he?" Lavi slowly turned to look at Kanda.

((Mua ha ha you dun mess with Allen XDD))  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:52 am
(( Uh oh. xD ))

He remained silent. So what if he was right, but for some reason Lavi's tone change was somewhat unsettling.

Allen quickly made his way to the scene, thankful that Kanda had not torn through Didrika.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:03 pm
Didrika was still behind Lavi when she saw Allen coming towards them. "Mommy!" She ran over to him and hugged him.

Lavi looked to see where his daughter ran off to and smiled slightly. "You're okay, Allen?" He asked, slightly worried.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:20 pm
"Yeah, I'm fine." He smiled weakly glancing at the two. "I'm glad you're alright." Allen replied to Didrika.

Kanda looked back at the three of them and put the weapon away. He cursed before turning and leaving the scene behind. He had better things to do.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:27 pm
Didrika smiled at Allen. "I'm okay Mommy! Daddy made Yuu stop! So...I'm okay!"

Lavi sighed. "I'm glad you're okay. And you..." He put his hand on Didrika's head. "You gotta stop doing that. One time, you might not be able to find us. Then what?"

Didrika looked down as though with shame, but really she was just thinking. She straightened out and smiled. "Oh! I'd just absorb all his energy and run farther! Then he couldn't get to me!"

"Umeboshi-chan....that's not the point...."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:32 pm
"He really doesn't know how to control himself." Allen added. "You shouldn't agitate him, you may end up hurt."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:45 pm
"...Why is he like that? I mean... Daddy's not like that and their both eighteen..."

"I don't know, Umeboshi-chan. But he is. He's always been that way. Anyway, don't be so reckless! I don't want you getting hurt!"

She paused and sighed. "Okay....I'll be less reckless....about everything but kicking him."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:50 pm
"It's just the way he is." Allen sighed. "Stay out of trouble." He added.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:56 pm
"Awww! Do I have to?" Didrika pouted at them.

"Yes you do!" Lavi pulled on her cheek.

"Owie!!!" She tried to get away but he wouldn't let go.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:58 pm
Allen chuckled. "Well, it seems you don't have much of a choice."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:00 pm
She wasn't going to give in that easily. "Mommy! Make him let go!"

"Uh-uh. He's not gonna help you out of this one. You have to promise! Then I'll let go!

"Noooooooo!!! I don't wanna promise!!! Mommy!!!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:03 pm
"Sorry, but he's right. You have to promise first."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:08 pm
Her eyes teared up slightly. "Not you too! You betrayed me!!!" She sniffled.

"Don't cry! Umeboshi-chan! Promise first! Then you can cry!"

"What?! You're gonna let me cry?!" She had no more tears and was half glaring at him.

"I can tell when your tears are fake, Didi. I've known you for three years..."

"Awww! You knew!" She pouted again. She didn't want to give in because she never wanted to break a promise to her Mommy and Daddy. But she knew she would this one.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:13 pm
"Please, don't cry! It's for your own good. . We don't want to see you hurt." Allen answered franticly as the girl sobbed.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff