Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Crew Appreciation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

100%
 100%  [ 78 ]
Total Votes : 78

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:33 pm
eek
Awwwww... whee whee whee
*glomps Noi* whee
*and sends him an extra heart box of chocolates, for his belly's pleasure*
ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:36 pm
I can't believe this guild might be closing.
It was so awesome being here.
There were so many people to talk with and the giveaway was so fun with all the events.
I'm gonna miss it if it isn't kept going.  

Orbz

twiztid_pitangel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:36 pm
crying Well darn, I just joined this guild. I read alot of good things about it and all the rules and stuff. Gee, it sucks that something like this had to go! I hope maybe I could win before it closes! crying It sounded like a nice, fun guild to be a member of. To bad I couldn't experience it. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:37 pm
Sugrie
Butbutbut! I don't want this to end. D: You guys are like a crazy disfunctional virtual family to me; in a good way.

Will the guild and everyone still be here, even without the gold? That's all that matters to me. I love you guys. heart

(I might add more stuff later when I'm more emotionally stable... >.>)

The guild will still be here. Only the gold giving aspect will end.  

[Noi]

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:42 pm
VampireWolfcub
User Image
Pailzor: Ah, Zor/Pail, you're such a hilarious pokemon fanatic! I probbly talked to you the most out of the crew members, cause well, your just entertaining to talk too! You've also done so much for this Guild. I always see you as the one that does all the work, dunno why...maybe cause I see your name alot?? xD Not that the other crew members don't though, I would hate to give off that impression! 0.o
Little Bunneh, I shall miss thee tons!!!!!!

heart heart heart
Thanks, but unless you're leaving the guild after funds are out, then ya won't need to miss me.... I know I'll still be around for awhile. Not like the guild's going away; it's just that the giveaway aspect of it's almost over.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:45 pm
We shall have to change the name to "The Nil-A-Day Giveaway"  

calcifer9

t o a s t s t i x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Lawl.

I love it how everyone thinks the guild itself is ending.

anyway.

I loff you guys. heart

I'll have yer babies any day.

and you can even bake me cookies.

3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:47 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

It's a little sad that all the contests will be ending, but I've already won twice which is a lot better than I expected. I really do love this guild, though and I'm so glad it's staying open as just a hangout. It's such a great little community and I've talked to so many awesome people in here.

Also, Noi thank you for giving today's mil to the crew members. They've done so much to keep the guild running smoothly. I know most of them have won something before, but there's one in particular that hadn't yet and I've been hoping he'd get something soon. I'd have felt bad if after all this time and all he's put into this guild and not win anything. He knows who he is. =P

I'm pretty sure there was something else I was going to say.. but I really can't think of it right now. >_< ILU GUYS ='D <333

P.S. Lawl Pailzor you're cute. xd heart

...I laughed myself to sleep.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

VampireWolfcub

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:48 pm
Pailzor
VampireWolfcub
User Image
Pailzor: Ah, Zor/Pail, you're such a hilarious pokemon fanatic! I probbly talked to you the most out of the crew members, cause well, your just entertaining to talk too! You've also done so much for this Guild. I always see you as the one that does all the work, dunno why...maybe cause I see your name alot?? xD Not that the other crew members don't though, I would hate to give off that impression! 0.o
Little Bunneh, I shall miss thee tons!!!!!!

heart heart heart
Thanks, but unless you're leaving the guild after funds are out, then ya won't need to miss me.... I know I'll still be around for awhile. Not like the guild's going away; it's just that the giveaway aspect of it's almost over.
User Image
Yes yes, Vampy knows!
=]
But I start school on the 4th for meh, so internet time becomes limited, therefore, I will miss you cause I won't be on all day!
xD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:50 pm
.. I`m still making that Christmas picture with everyone. And stuff. ninja  

Licensed

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:52 pm
s4mgir1v3rsi0n
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

It's a little sad that all the contests will be ending, but I've already won twice which is a lot better than I expected. I really do love this guild, though and I'm so glad it's staying open as just a hangout. It's such a great little community and I've talked to so many awesome people in here.

Also, Noi thank you for giving today's mil to the crew members. They've done so much to keep the guild running smoothly. I know most of them have won something before, but there's one in particular that hadn't yet and I've been hoping he'd get something soon. I'd have felt bad if after all this time and all he's put into this guild and not win anything. He knows who he is. =P

I'm pretty sure there was something else I was going to say.. but I really can't think of it right now. >_< ILU GUYS ='D <333

P.S. Lawl Pailzor you're cute. xd heart

...I laughed myself to sleep.

We'll still have contests and events sometimes. I dunno if they'll be regular, but we won't really be able to do prizes very well, probably...
There's already a couple events I wanna do in Towns.....
xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:55 pm

Will I Ever Find,

Awwh, I haven't been here as long as some of the members, but it was really fun being here and having fun with everyone doing contests and just chatting in the forums. 3nodding

I'm definately gonna miss rating other ppl's avi's and such. The Crew members were always really nice even if you asked no0b questions. blaugh

I'm definately gonna miss this place, best of luck to all. =] =[ =

What I'm Searching For?

Destination Truth

5,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:57 pm
User Image

I hope you all stay..

Vampy: Nothing against you dear o.o I LURV YOU?! I love everybody here, golly..and we should chat sometime. FO SHO.

Gosh. Now I'm going to do a dedication thing too..

Members: Guys dun leave me!! D':

We're still gunna try and do prizes/contests, yo!!

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:57 pm
sad to see the events come to an end... i still haven't won much less and i've been in the guild since june >.< lawlz!

BUt oh well, i love this guild and i plan on still coming here on a regular basis to chat it up with everyone else that will be sticking around.

Crew you guys have been awesome and it's been a blast talking to many of you over these past few months... though most of you will probably still will be here so chatting won't be a problem. But thanks for sticking it out with all the crap people throw your way.. I know I would've probably b***h slapped most of those people.. though then again i could probably learn patience ninja

Anyways, last contest friday, lets make it a good one lol xd  

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:00 pm
fujin_a_k_a_heero
sad to see the events come to an end... i still haven't won much less and i've been in the guild since june >.< lawlz!

BUt oh well, i love this guild and i plan on still coming here on a regular basis to chat it up with everyone else that will be sticking around.

Crew you guys have been awesome and it's been a blast talking to many of you over these past few months... though most of you will probably still will be here so chatting won't be a problem. But thanks for sticking it out with all the crap people throw your way.. I know I would've probably b***h slapped most of those people.. though then again i could probably learn patience ninja

Anyways, last contest friday, lets make it a good one lol xd
User Image

Bella - Thursday.

-Cough- ninja

Hint: Its old fashion.

User Image

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers