Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Straight up DISNEY, foo'. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disney!
  Ahhhhh. = w=
  My eyes! My ears! MY SOUL! x___x
View Results

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:07 am
    Disney is awesome. Thought lately they've been releasing not so good films. They need to come up with more original cartoons. No more sequels.
    My favourite Disney movie is Lion King <33

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:20 am
They're making ONE MORE sequel - The Little Mermaid III, which is actually a prequel...but that's the last one.

I can't wait for their movie Enchanted to come out. TTwTT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Relax...

Skarlis

Melodious Conversationalist

Cherry Choo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:37 am
I loved Lilo and Stich actually.

My avatar looks a bit like him.

He was so cute.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:51 am
thx to disney i get to play kingdom hearts wich rules yeeeeeeaaaaaaaah mrgreen  

warpsi

1,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

NejiShikaItalover92

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:21 am
I LOVE Disney!! heart Seriously, I have a ton of tinkerbell stuff all over my walls, in the closet, on my shelves. I have a Disney Princess poster from Disney world on my wall. I collect Disney movies when they come out on platinum edition DVD. When watching a Disney movie I can sing all the songs and know most of the lines. I have been to Disney World three times so far, and love it all the more each time. On my Ipod I have about fifty or so Disney songs, each one I know the words to.

My favorite movies are the princess ones, Pocahontas included...and Mulan. I'm a master at Disney Scene-It! xd I think the last great Disney movie was Finding Nemo, everything after that was kinda...cheesy to me. Lilo and Stitch was such an adorable movie! I miss the old Disney crying

Since I'm 14 (turning 15 on monday), people think it's kind of ridiculous that I'm still a huge fan, but I guess it's a way for me to hang on to my memories of when I was younger.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:26 am
doubledaisy
I just LOVE Disney too mrgreen
Well the old Disney... You know Snowwhite and so forth.

The new ones are crap really. They don't have imagination and the mystique to the stories and the magic is gone sad

I agree. The sequels are horrible, I make sure to never watch those, they're losing their touch.  

NejiShikaItalover92

[Noi]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:30 am
KINGDOM HEARTS!!11111!!!

[/Mansex and Ansem reference]

Disney movies are/were hawt. Disney Channel sucks though.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:36 am
I loved Disney movies when I was young and I still love them. Hmm, Favorite ones. It's a bit hard to choose just one so, I'll list teh ones I really like.

Aladdin
Lion King
Mulan
Little Mermaid
Beauty and the Beast
Hercules
Treasure Plant
Lilo & Stitch
Brother Bear
The Incredibles
The Emperor's New Groove

etc. etc. I'm going o stop there though.  

Breath of Vermillion

4,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Skarlis

Melodious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:55 am
[Noi]
KINGDOM HEARTS!!11111!!!

Oh yeah, that's the other thing I forgot to mention.

Disney Channel does suck. BAD. REAL BAD.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:04 am
I too have been a fan practically my entire life, mainly because a lot of family members are Disney fanatics. I've been to the Disneyland park in California and Florida, and parks affiliated like the MGM Grand, Epcot etc. Two of my favs have got to be Cinderella, and The Rescuers, LOVE them :] I remember seeing Beauty and the Beast the play twice , loved that as much as the film. Twenty yrs old and still very much in love with Disney x]

Eileanora

Dapper Bookworm

13,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Flurgin Popin

Dapper Citizen

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:06 am
Skarlis
[Noi]
KINGDOM HEARTS!!11111!!!

Oh yeah, that's the other thing I forgot to mention.

Disney Channel does suck. BAD. REAL BAD.

Not all of Disney channel sucks, there are occasions when it can be alright.

Disney Movies are cool though, I like Aladdin, Robin Williams did a great job in it, in my opinion. I like practically all of their classic movies like that including the Little Mermaid. And the Little Mermaid III I have known about that for over a year, and know some things about it too. eek  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:57 am
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

OMG How could I forget?? Alice in Wonderland! So good! And clearly they were on a lot of drugs when they thought of it, the whole movie is about drugs lol (No I don't do drugs or support that things but it's a good movie)

I have an Alice in Wonderland purse and a Tinkerbell purse. ^^ I love them.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:20 am
Ryugatsu Doom
I have an indiferance to Disney. I hate Disney the man because he ruined great stories such as Snow White. I was read the original story written by the Brothers Grimm as a child before I ever saw the movie. Infact, I don't think I have ever seen the movie. However, I love movies such as Loin King, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Pirates. I think that's it. *lol* Disney the man did two things with his life. Made crap, and hated the Jews. After his death it got better... Not much, but still better.
Spectral in heaven as climbs the frail veiled moon,

There is no "original" story. Just versions. I studied multiple versions of alot of the fairy tales and moral tales that Disney covered. Yes Disney puts a happy consumeristic spin on most of these stories, but like the writers before them, they are entitled to present the story in their own way. Snow white also exists in Chinese mythology I believe. All stories have more then one version, Brother's Grimm weren't necessarily the first to write it.
So climbs my dream.
-William Rose Benet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:38 am
RandyMan92
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Isn't Streets of Gold from Oliver and Company, that one with the dog and the cat? o.O
RandyMan92
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pimp Chickan G

J3wels

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:59 am
×~»Disney, FTW! I love "The Lion King." I also have the video game for the Nintendo. xD I didn't get ta finish it cause there was one part that made me frustrated. D<«~×  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff