Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Whats your first 'n00bish' Avi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:23 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

User Image
First avatar ever. 600gold baby. I wouldn't post in my friend's RP until I had something to wear and this was it. XD I had that dress for so long but finally broke down and sold it under a year ago.. and I've been on Gaia for almost 4 years. lmao.

I also probably wore things like these:
User Image User Image User Image
Haha back then the angelic headband was worth maybe 10k at the most. XD It's not even that cool, but I thought it was then and I finally got rid of it when I was given my yellow bow and they didn't layer together. I didn't get much for it compared to what it's worth now.
Me and some of my friends also had things for wearing stockings, underwear, bra, gloves, net top and maybe my penguin slippers or something together. lawl. I can never re-create it exactly though. >_< Haha good times.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:26 pm
I don't remember my first "n00bish" one, but I remember the first avi I worked toward earning and felt really proud of.

User Image

Man, tektek said that's worth like 75k now. xD Back then I got my yeti and butterfly mantilla for like 6k each.

Aakiyana

Kuromi Charm

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:30 pm
This is the first outfit I was happy about 'back in the day'.
Probably not my noobiest outfit, but yeah. ><

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:31 pm
If Im correct it look something like this I think.

User Image  

DarkAnGeL(BrokenOne)

Durem Knight

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:46 pm

Psshh when I joined there was no tektek. After awhile there were various avatar simulators but they weren't very good and usually were missing items so I never worked for an "outfit" I just saw an item I liked and got it. *shrugs* Also, there were a LOT less items to choose from and less layers you could have way back in the day. =/

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:48 pm
Spectral in heaven as climbs the frail veiled moon,
User Image

I bought some gift credits (now cash) and bought that set. I was so excited. Of course no one told me that having sets of clothing was a fashion fauxpas ..until I entered the avi arena with my Chobits cosplay. Pff my early Gaian heart was broken.
So climbs my dream.
-William Rose Benet

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:05 pm
Pailzor
foreverforsaken
@Pailzor- man, you were a rich noob! TwT

It wasn't really all that expensive back then...
Definitely wasn't compared to now..

it's true, things are way more expensive now then they use to be...

as for my noob avi, i can't remember exactly what it looked like as that was almost 3 years ago >.< But i do remember some of the clothes i wore when my friend gave me some gold to help me out after him and i started talking:

User Image

...the doll ears and pants were my favorite things to wear for a really long time before newer items came out... I know when i very first joined i wore the peasant clothing for a while before i got more gold to get better clothing items.

...man i should be a noob for a day

EDIT: Ah.. oh yeah and my noobish name was heero-perfectsoldier-yuy xd Changed it over a year ago thank god... i was an idiot back then... man that was so long ago.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:12 pm
Have you ever noticed,
That I’m not acting as I used to do before?

User Image

Yeah..I was going for the Pilot look.
I don't remember any outfits I had before this because the images didn't work on my computer.

xD;

Have you ever wondered,
Why I always keep on coming back for more?

StrawBerryApple

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:15 pm
Pailzor
User Image

XD You matched so well. =P
Maan.. I remember when the staff of angels and demonic pitchfork came out. I just HAD to have them. And I still do. 8D

Haha on the note of the hat and balloon.. back in the day my friend bought a whole bunch of paper party hats and noise makas for like.. 100 gold or less. Idk but they were dirt cheap NOBODY wanted them.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:19 pm
I just realized that all the avi outfits I make look n00bish whether I like it or not. A person in the Team Aekea forum said that they thought i was a n00b because of how I looked. neutral Oh well.  

Aakiyana

Zephire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:25 pm
I think mine was something like this:
User Image

I just know that my entire inventory was black. And I was so happy when I got the 12k for the whip xD I still have the boots, though.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:49 pm
s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Psshh when I joined there was no tektek. After awhile there were various avatar simulators but they weren't very good and usually were missing items so I never worked for an "outfit" I just saw an item I liked and got it. *shrugs* Also, there were a LOT less items to choose from and less layers you could have way back in the day. =/

I just copy-pasted items I had pics of back then. rofl  

Pailzor
Captain

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:52 pm
Pailzor
s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Awww you were so resourceful. =P
<3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:08 pm
s4mgir1v3rsi0n
Pailzor
s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Awww you were so resourceful. =P
<3

I think I still have em for no reason.. sweatdrop  

Pailzor
Captain

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:25 pm
User Image

User Image
I was pretty much the coolest kid on the block. Or so said my mind. ninja