Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:14 pm
Your empress has officially become a man in here. As different as this is, we are all going to have to get used to it.

I hope you treat me with more respect now that I am a man. Well, gotta get back to role-playing!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:32 am
Recently added:

True trekkies subforum + Gaia Games subforum.

In the True trekkies subforum, you may discuss, create RPs or have contests relating to Stargate, Star Trek, or Star Wars.

Stargate is a show about the military of the United states finding a portal of sorts that can take them across the universe. Using a metal called inaquita, and dialing up a 7 star constellation code, one can travel across the universe.

The funny thing here, is that before Opal Gateways were installed, the Renaissance Galaxy used to use stargates as their way to travel across the sea of stars.

Star Trek is about finding and meeting new races by travelling across the universe using a unique space vehicle that isn't shaped like a man's privates.

The Renaissance Galaxy's medical scanning system is based on the medical technology used on the star trek series.

Star wars is based on wars against aliens. Similar to the Dragonball Z theory about hostile aliens trying to take over the universe, this show is one of the classics.

Using something called "the force" or what can come naturally within all humans as their psychic abilities, this ability can determine whether you are good or evil in general.

Those who are bad are known as Siths. Those who are good are called Jedi.

Gaia Games is a subforum where you can discuss the many games on Gaia. Whether it be zOMG, slots, fishing, towns, word bump, or some other game that Gaia has made, you may do that there.

If you want to meet somewhere in towns, that is acceptable for a topic... you know what, I will make that thread.

Town Meet Ups - is a thread where members can arrange to meet up in Gaia towns.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:12 am
People who spam in threads will be getting a black mark (found in crew only) for not respecting the rules of a thread.

Saiyan_Ninja... err... Untouchable Queen Saya, you have your first black mark for not reading the rules about what to do with comments about how the thread KOF 2011 was set up.

You have 9 more chances of this type before you are booted.

Everyone has a total of 10 points or chances, save for those who have black marks already to ignore authority.

READING THE RULES OF A THREAD IS IMPORTANT!!!!!

IT PREVENTS ARGUMENTS AND FLAME WARS!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:21 pm
Congratulations to all of those members reaching crew status. Remember, once you get over 50 posts, you cannot be demoted unless you break Gaia rules.

Also, those who reach over 1000 posts will get to be vice captains. Nobody has reached over 1000 posts yet. And Will who is my Vice captain is where he is because he does his job when he is online.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:50 pm
Looking to reactivate this guild. Old members please post.  
The renaissance galaxy - important information on front page

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff