Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Well, I'm off Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hottiebrat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:08 pm
ChibiKittenChan
Ooooh... I've always wanted to go to Japan. <33 You're so lucky! D;

As for me, I loved traveling to Niagra Falls. That was awesomeness. :0 <333
And I got to stand in two countries at the same time. Which was also awesomeness. :'DDD

Oh my gosh How could I forget about that place! I love it there! We stayed right by the falls and walked across the border to Canada, cause we stayed on the New York side 3nodding Tis was the best. So need to go there again.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:50 pm
RandyMan92
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I've never been out of Souther California, except to the borders of Arizona and Mexico; those two barely count. So yea. Most exotic place? Mexico. xD
RandyMan92
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pimp Chickan G

Coquilles

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:52 pm
Dance with me below crystal knives...
The farthest place I ever traveled was to Quebec.. and I live in Toronto sweatdrop

Although the bus ride was like 9 hours so yeah. [It was a class trip.]
...We'll dance in fear of our own lives.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I live really close to Niagara Falls. :]  

Liquid Muffin

toomanypikachu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:29 pm
Srta Tap Dance
Ohhh~
Japaland... it must be awesome heart
Me wants to go there one day
STD travels the world at the speed of lightening, but the place STD liked the most was New York New York heart me wants to live there someday

Pssh. Massachusetts is better. Come live here! There's lots of Brazilians. xD

Farthest I've been is Brazil. It was a m a z i n g .But I wanna go to Japan too.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:54 pm
I'm jealous. I want to visit Japan one day. xD

I live in New York, don't really ever want to move out of there. I've been to Canada, Florida, Boston, Virginia..thats about it. ><

Kuromi Charm

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:31 am
Greta Von Gash
Oi Nox... don't eat too much random food, you won't know what's in it.

Good luck though, I'm sure you will make an awesome teacher.

Also, I am going to Japan too for a college semester in january on an exchange with Japanese students and I'm pretty excited about it.

So you should hit me up and we should hook up if im in the country!

No Karoshi kay. heart

Definitely! Where in Japan where you be? Btw.. its beautiful here (I am in Osaka now, on Namba walk)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:56 am
blaugh omg you're so lucky!!..I wanna go to Japan..  

G0 X-DEKU

MatCauthom

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:10 pm
It seems to be everyone's dream to go to Japan. I don't see what the big deal is. I would rather go to Spain or Scotland (sp)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:13 pm
when i lived in hawaii and i hope you have a nice time there biggrin D  

Kiwi Cow

Cherry Choo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:56 pm
Noxness
Greta Von Gash
Oi Nox... don't eat too much random food, you won't know what's in it.

Good luck though, I'm sure you will make an awesome teacher.

Also, I am going to Japan too for a college semester in january on an exchange with Japanese students and I'm pretty excited about it.

So you should hit me up and we should hook up if im in the country!

No Karoshi kay. heart

Definitely! Where in Japan where you be? Btw.. its beautiful here (I am in Osaka now, on Namba walk)

I will be visiting Osaka and Tokyo for tourist purposes!
[Hanging out in the bars there basically].
I'll be studying at Beppu University. Oita. Beppu City.
With a few of my friends.
Hope you're enjoying yourself. <3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:52 pm
MatCauthom
It seems to be everyone's dream to go to Japan. I don't see what the big deal is. I would rather go to Spain or Scotland (sp)

Well aren't you the underdog. Japan is a beautiful country with a rich history just like Spain and Scotland. People want to come here for those reasons.. they culture is interesting and so are the people. What is hard to understand about that? I want to go to Spain and Scotland as well.. but Japan was number one because my studies in Fine Arts revolved a lot around Japanese art as well as my religious studies, which focused on Zen another Japanese tradition.

So thats why I wanted to go. GOod enough reason imo.

Don't be so ignorant.

@ Greta: Yeah its gorgeous here. <3  

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Lord Buckethead

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:39 pm
Well first of all,I'll be your friend xp hmm....probably the farthest and collest place I've gone to was Pennsylvania....except when the kid drowned and I triied to find the body with some other guys and had to help the rescue team to the swimming hole.....but other than that it was fun mrgreen + I found a pair of shades at teh swimming hole(Better known has the powder hole...PM me if you've been to the powder hole)and the girl gave me a XXX large ice cream instead of a large XP  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:41 pm
Noxness
MatCauthom

Well aren't you the underdog. Japan is a beautiful country with a rich history just like Spain and Scotland. People want to come here for those reasons.. they culture is interesting and so are the people. What is hard to understand about that? I want to go to Spain and Scotland as well.. but Japan was number one because my studies in Fine Arts revolved a lot around Japanese art as well as my religious studies, which focused on Zen another Japanese tradition.

So thats why I wanted to go. GOod enough reason imo.

Don't be so ignorant.

@ Greta: Yeah its gorgeous here. <3
Odd.I do alot of religious studies in all religions(Hence I don't have a religion) and I mainly focus on Japanese Religion.(I mainly want to lear about the demons and the lords of the underworld)  

Lord Buckethead

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces