Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
"Everybody wins! ... Except Team Durem wins more" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GothicFox17

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:48 pm
-giggles- It was fun, though it seemed to drag on a bit. ^___^ Congrats to everyone, and yay for Durem! heart

I think the prize will have something to do with water.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:52 pm
Zephire
It's too bad all the asses on Durem won, too -_- But congrats to those who didn't troll the other teams :3

User ImagePelvic thrust me [harder] moan. . . for meComment me

Pfft, I'm proud to be one of those cocky asses.

Lets not get all sour because us Durem were only spreading the word that all the other teams were gonna lose. =P

Tehe. 8D

Thrusts: 13,6oo!User Image

Lady Pelvic

Zephire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:01 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Zephire
It's too bad all the asses on Durem won, too -_- But congrats to those who didn't troll the other teams :3

User ImagePelvic thrust me [harder] moan. . . for meComment me

Pfft, I'm proud to be one of those cocky asses.

Lets not get all sour because us Durem were only spreading the word that all the other teams were gonna lose. =P

Tehe. 8D

Thrusts: 13,6oo!User Image

I don't mind the people who were cocky, the asses I'm talking about were the ones that posted topics like "OMFG!! ur team suks!! rofl rofl rofl Durem iz gona beat ur sry assss blaugh blaugh blaugh " Basically the people who brought the event down. Not that it was exclusively Duremites posting things like that, mind you razz  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:26 pm
Finally this event is over.

Congrats to Durem! xP

Kuromi Charm

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:43 pm
RandyMan92
RandyMan92
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I was a Gambino fan through and through, but even though Durem won, I'll still get that special item... >.> Hehe.
RandyMan92
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

I have a lot of mules, no matter what I'd have gotten at least 2 of the item. wink

Zephire: Get over it, there are asses on EVERY team and we got hassled as well. Regardless of who won there would have been posts like that so don't whine.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:17 pm
Look, I wasn't whining, although I understand how not hearing tone on the internet could have made it seem as such. I was just saying how some people, on all sides, took the event far too seriously and degraded its integrity.

Frankly, I wasn't too impressed by the event or what it brought out in some people. I just find it a bit of a shame that those who crossed the line will still get rewarded, although I know that there's no way Gaia could prevent them from getting the items along with everyone else.

Again, I'm just stating my thoughts and opinions as I'm not one to whine over pixels :3 (unless, of course, Photoshop crashes before I can save >_>;; )  

Zephire

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:25 pm

Mhm, understood. It just seemed like you were just blaming Durem which, it was clearly not just Durem being rude.

And I wasn't all that surprised at how people acted, it was like the chatterbox but.. competitive. >_< Ick. Haha.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:48 pm
No worries. And I'm sorry that it seemed like I was blaming Durem, I wasn't by any means. There were people on all sides being poor sports, even on Barton and Gambino who seemed quieter than Durem and Aekea simply because they had fewer members.

But near the end, whenever a person posted something rude, there were always several other members apologizing. I liked that 3nodding It gave the whole event more of a community feel compared to the beginning, which seemed crazy competitive.  

Zephire

kullsap

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:49 pm
go durem yeah  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:13 pm
I was excited when this started but now I'm just glad it's over now, it was starting to get a little annoying with people from other teams coming over to Durem and telling us we sucked, but yet I did get a laugh or two out of it! But each team did have a share of people with poor sportsmanship, it wasn't just one team in particular. As for the prizes, I'm glad that everyone who participated gets a prize so it's more fair.

But congratulations to everyone who participated in the event! 3nodding  

Flurgin Popin

Dapper Citizen

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

[DarkRaven579]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:20 pm
Honestly, I hardly participated because my computer wouldn't load Towns. But I did choose team Durem to go with. It seems that a lot of people like Team Durem because of those few shopkeepers.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:48 pm
I was on Team Gambino. Team Durem was overrated, winning team or not.  

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Cherry Choo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:58 pm
Well whatever happens losing teams.

Your items will be worth more as there's fewer of them.

._.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:42 pm
Greta Von Gash
Well whatever happens losing teams.

Your items will be worth more as there's fewer of them.

._.

Not if the other 3 teams all get the same item, but if they all get different ones then yes. And obviously their t-shirts will be worth more but meh. I have mules on all teams so I could care less. xD I was still hoping Durem would win. I like the NPCs.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Cherry Choo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:46 pm
Durem has the edge of course.

-Glad to win-.

¬_¬

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash