50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

Lord Douchington Esquire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:18 am
-pulls out DarkChips from pockets- ninja That pretty much says it all.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:57 am
there's supposed to be a program called DarkLisence or something like that that negates the negative effects of the darkchips, but it's enormous and you can only get it by doing something with the E-reader (or through cheat codes, of course).

No, I have never used darkchips. I have been sorely tempted at times, but i never use them. Can a light navi use Hole and then use chips like Static succesfully?  

Silenfoot

yamiblade

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:13 am
Rawey.EXE
DarkChips.. *drool* :E Join the dark side.

"Evil will always triumph because good is dumb!" - Dark Helmet

Spaceballs!!! *shot*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:25 pm
yamiblade
Rawey.EXE
DarkChips.. *drool* :E Join the dark side.

"Evil will always triumph because good is dumb!" - Dark Helmet

Spaceballs!!! *shot*

Comb the desert!

heh... Yogurt... Instead of Yoda... Mel Brooks is awesome...  

Silenfoot

Kratos.EXE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:16 pm
Me love dark chips, but me hate losing hp! so me use chaos unisons heart

spaceballs rules  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:31 pm
I used them constantly in four, only to learn the Duo makes you kill your Darksoul. crying

In 5, I used them again, along with good use of chaos unisons IN A COMBO. Just face it. Nebula Grey fails Versus ChaosBlues or Chaos Toad. And ive got their timings memorized up to the 6th chargeup. And you rarely need more than that.  

Mac Smith

Kintaichii

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:04 am
well i bought a dark chip by accident because at that time i wasn't sure that all the people who are selling only 1 chip would be a dark chip  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:05 am
its always an accident... is that what you said when you used it, kekekeke....  

Mac Smith

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:20 pm
Ok, I have used ONE DarkChip ONCE. I wanted to see what would happen, and it was SO COOL! Massive damage for one, and I guessed I was interupted on a charge or perhaps I missed the timing, but I went DarkSoul. Those viruses never stood a chance. I only had one HP left, too. Unfortunately, it was one of the EvilChip trials, and I got deleted in the next battle. I wasn't going to save after using a DarkChip, anyway, so it's all cool.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:26 am
Naw, i use them in all my games but i just go on a rampage with it xD but i never save  

Edward_Elric7324

Drewster1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:27 pm
No dark Chips for me. they are evil. and evil sucks. Besides, I have enough trouble beating the game already. I don't need the HP loss. I'm gonna kill my navi on darkchips though, and not save. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:40 am
In BN4 dark chips became my only way to win, its a miracle that i could beat duo tiwce. It would be awesome if they had the dark vulcan in BN5, that with the dark plus chip would be devestating, but in BN5 dark chips are a no no except for the chaos unions.  

the third seat

Premium Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Terra21

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:33 pm
DarkChips? HA! Who needs em? XP I DO use ChaosUnisons though  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:30 am
I only use DarkChips on BN4 when I'm in desperate need of assistance... as for BN5 I don't use DarkChips but I do use ChaosUnisons  

UnknownSora

ichi-gahara

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:28 pm
i like using darkchips for chaos unisons, but never for normal use. they dont allow you to use things like django, or piledriver, or any light chips like sanctuary after your dripping with darkness. piledriver is one of the strongest in bn 4 and 5  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff