Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil/Biohazad Trivia thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:59 am
Well, yeah, 5 tends to be the average. But like I said, sometimes it takes as little as 2, and once I almost wasted a damn clip on one.

As for the lost STARS member... Are you talking about Edward Dewey?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:02 am
Yes I am! Three points for you! Sorry if my questions are kind of lame D: If I was awake and playing! o= Ho'boy!

Of course I can ask you the most annoying and near impossible questions to ask! If you can actually get any of these o= I'd say your the greatest RE player ever!

What kind of shark is Neptune?

How many Crimson heads are in the game?

How many employees are in the mansion?

How many toes do hunters have?

What are Chimera's composed of?  

RusKitty

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:08 am
Well, I don't count limbs and I'm not a shark expert. Chimeras seem to be composed of Human and Fly, or possibly other flying insect.
Let's see...
There's 2 crimson heads in the mansion. Unless you count every zombie you kill and potentially have them turn into a CH, then it's... I counted 31.

What type of hornets are the ones in the mansion?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:10 am
Infected ones! D: I guess you got one! I knew the Crimson head one I shouldn't of asked >_>!  

RusKitty

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:12 am
You know that's now what I meant by what type of hornet, cheater. It's the Asian Giant Hornet.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:14 am
x: I am allowed to cheat! I am tired! Okay! I actually got to go! :] I hope I get to have another Questioniare or Resi-Duel with you! Good night!  

RusKitty

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:17 am
Peace out.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:31 am
Mippys
Yes I am! Three points for you! Sorry if my questions are kind of lame D: If I was awake and playing! o= Ho'boy!

Of course I can ask you the most annoying and near impossible questions to ask! If you can actually get any of these o= I'd say your the greatest RE player ever!

What kind of shark is Neptune?

How many Crimson heads are in the game?

How many employees are in the mansion?

How many toes do hunters have?

What are Chimera's composed of?

Neptune's a great white, Bio answered the Crimson Head one.. Dunno about emplyees.. and I believe Hunters have three toes. And yes, Bio, Chimeras are made of Human and Fly DNA mixed, then injected with the T-Virus. Something like that. XD  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:44 am
Well, obviously the T-Virus is involved. I didn't just assume that Chimeras were a bunch of scientists who were experimenting with a teleporter, took a fly, went through and genetically fused with the fly like Jeff Goldblum did in the 80s.

I don't think there was ever a list of ALL employees from the mansion. I think I counted 11 at one point, but don't quote me on that, just that when I read that question, for some reason 11 popped in my head, though I think it could be just he researchers.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:17 pm
um whos turn is it now?  

Resident_Kyo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:26 pm
Anyone's I guess...

This one's pretty easy:

In RE3, how do you trigger a scene where Mikhail kills a bunch of zombies and then Jill helps him inside the cable car?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:53 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Anyone's I guess...

This one's pretty easy:

In RE3, how do you trigger a scene where Mikhail kills a bunch of zombies and then Jill helps him inside the cable car?

You return to the Cable Car with two of the three items needed to fix it.

Using Game shark or other cheating devices, is it possible to Beat, REmake in under 12 minutes?  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:20 pm
I don't use cheat devices. I don't even use strategy guides for RE games, (Not that RE4 required one. Easy, easy game.) But if you enable having all the keys needed in your inventory, which are the 2 octagonal emblems. The 2 animal crests and the master key, then I'm going to have to say YES.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:39 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I don't use cheat devices. I don't even use strategy guides for RE games, (Not that RE4 required one. Easy, easy game.) But if you enable having all the keys needed in your inventory, which are the 2 octagonal emblems. The 2 animal crests and the master key, then I'm going to have to say YES.

Amazingly, that's correct... Good job. Anyway, its your turn to ask a question.  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:51 pm
I suck at coming up with good ones...

In the intro of Decisions, Decisions scenario in Outbreak, George reads a note from his friend, Peter Jenkins. Where is that shelter located?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff