Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
WOO! School! Pep Rally! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SEE THAT SEXY BODY GO BOM BOM BOM!
  -Booteh pops-
  Dot dot dot.
View Results

Flurgin Popin

Dapper Citizen

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:18 pm
I don't like being in school plays, the people always pick favorites. And really, I don't care for teachers and I'm not about to suck up to them just to get a good part in the play, that's not how it works in the real world.

But anyway, I had an embarrassing school musical back when I was in 8th grade (about 3 years ago), it was this musical called Wonderland (like Alice in Wonderland), it was really stupid. I got the part of a back up dance called a Dicksie Chicken, and we had yellow feather dusters sticking out of our butts. And we had to do some stupid dance that some kid took pieces from that Cotton-eyed Jo crap... Thats was the first and last school play I will ever be in.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:10 pm
Not yet, but me and my band will probably try to play for homecoming.  

Obscene Pristine

Dazily

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:18 pm
      Pep rallys.

All the time.

I am a cheerleader, so I am involved in them all the time. We do the School song performance cheer at LEAST twice, and then dances and stunts.

It doesn't bother me too much.

But when we teach people a crowd cheer to use at the games, I HATE it when people just sit there and have no enthusiasm at ALL. I mean come on. If we are getting in front of everyone to teach them, just doing them should be cake.

I hate the way I am treated. But whatev. Screw them.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:52 pm
User Image

Mommieh! D:

I hope everything goes well. I know how some of those corny things go. It's nice and all on T.V but meh, preforming it? Nu. And yeah, I've had to sing the national anthem at one of our football games. Pretty sure most of the school was there.

Nervous, but luckily I didn't great. :'D

User Image

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:37 pm
    We don't have anything like that over here.
    Last time I had to sing, well not JUST me, but my whole tutor group, was at leavers assembly, in year 11. x.x
    I hated the song, I hated the routine. Never again.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:18 am
I was on the stage since I was nine.. or was it eight? I had to play a flute with other people on the stage in front of the huge 300+ audiance! In fact I didn't know how to play the flute, so what I did is to pretend to be playing, thanks to the other people besides me.  

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:19 pm
User ImagePelvic thrust me [harder] moan. . . for meComment me

xDD
WOW. We got boo'd. xDD

Well, most of the people cheered, but you could hear booing and s**t. But oh well. At least it's over.

Lawl.

Thrusts: 13,607User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:14 pm
I like HSM. But... doing a dance for school or whateva is just GHEY weird. Especially trying to copy the dance moves. GAWD, if i watched you guys I would seriously crack up then just "dislike it" at the end.  

J3wels

chaos pandora

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:39 pm
○◘ I've always gotten ungodly nervous whenever I had dance performances, though I never did anything with the pep rallys ◘○

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:59 pm
I've been in marching band for the past four years, so we're almost always at the pep assemblies. I like pep assemblies, but I don't like having to attend both the upperclassmen and lowerclassmen ones. Sometimes it's the whole school at once, but usually they break it down so the one group goes before the other and it's pretty much the same exact stuff both times.  

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

J3wels

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:55 am
J3wel
I like HSM. But... doing a dance for school or whateva is just GHEY weird. Especially trying to copy the dance moves. GAWD, if i watched you guys I would seriously crack up then just "dislike it" at the end.

Whoa.. did I just say that. O__e I was probably in a bad mood. -smacks self-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:05 am
Flurgin Popin
I don't like being in school plays, the people always pick favorites.

User Image

So give me something to
believe...
&&&&

That is so true. . . >3<;
That's why I'm not participating this year. :'D

EDIT:: `PTF, they boo'd you? ><;

&&&&
Cause I am living just to
breathe...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Minako]

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces