Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXAkatsukl_SpamusXx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:53 pm
yes to the rivalry but no to any continuation, AF will never happen  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:49 pm
Yes and that's a good thing. I, for one, feel the series was starting to "jump the shark" a little bit towards the end.  

Rhaegar14

Drt1225

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:21 pm
WRONGO!!!! The creators of DBAF are already working on season 2
My freind in japan says there not planning on releasing them to america though they wanted to keep us in suspence.....and the one were the original goku talks to lil goku wasnt a movie it was episodes cuz in episode 2 lil goku went super sayin to save a bear (he shoulda let it die in my opinion, but i hate animals) whats worse is lil vegeta is EVERYTHING like original vegeta he even says hes the prince of all sayins. EGO MUCH?! anyways im glad i got a bud in japan so now i can keep this updated and i can see the AF episodes! ill keep you posted. Esspecialy with the rivalry!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:48 am
i thougjht dat 2  

out of the way gone

6,350 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:16 pm
Drt1225
My freind in japan says there not planning on releasing them to america though they wanted to keep us in suspence.....and the one were the original goku talks to lil goku wasnt a movie it was episodes cuz in episode 2 lil goku went super sayin to save a bear (he shoulda let it die in my opinion, but i hate animals) whats worse is lil vegeta is EVERYTHING like original vegeta he even says hes the prince of all sayins. EGO MUCH?! anyways im glad i got a bud in japan so now i can keep this updated and i can see the AF episodes! ill keep you posted. Esspecialy with the rivalry!!!

Wait... but at the end, AF is still a fanmade, right?
I'm confused right now confused
However, I heard there was a manga of AF (fanmade) that looked quite simillar to Akira's style. So I google it, and after a while I found it (in japaneese, I couldn't understand a single word crying ), and the draws did look like the real ones. Apparently it was about some kind of "evil Goku" that appears after the death of the good one (end of GT), and then Goten (who was some kind of 3th Saiyaman; so hilarious) finds him, they fight, then Gohan appears too, then Trunks, then Vegeta.... Some "blah blah blah"... some fights... And that's all I can remember right now.
Oh, and the female supreme Kaio was there too. Yes, the one Boo killed centuries ago. confused  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:21 pm
Drt1225
DBAF.....The fourth series (which is continued making in japan) is about goku jr. as he tries to keep the legacy of the dragon balls in line....in the first 3 episodes he fights Vegeta Jr. and pan gets sick so he goes on a trip to find the 4 star dragonball of Grandpa Gohan's and when it dosent work, he starts crying, then goku appears and tells him "It takes all 7 dragonballs to work silly." and Goku tells him about the DB's and pan gets better and soon and soforth

thats a movie i've seen it

nd AF is fanmade

how ever dragon ball kai is there , the HD DBZ

mrgreen
>.<  

X-GoKu-D

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:47 pm
X-GoKu-D
Drt1225
DBAF.....The fourth series (which is continued making in japan) is about goku jr. as he tries to keep the legacy of the dragon balls in line....in the first 3 episodes he fights Vegeta Jr. and pan gets sick so he goes on a trip to find the 4 star dragonball of Grandpa Gohan's and when it dosent work, he starts crying, then goku appears and tells him "It takes all 7 dragonballs to work silly." and Goku tells him about the DB's and pan gets better and soon and soforth

nd AF is fanmade

mrgreen
>.<

Yeah, Percy's right. That is an special OVA, after the end of GT. And the fight Goku jr. vs. Vegeta jr. is on the last episode of GT (the funny about it: it's on the world tournment, and the guy who's commenting the fight... is the same we saw since the first season of DB xd Ain't that weird??)

I've also seen some episodes of DBKai, and I don't think it looks much different (love the new oppening and ending; that's true). But I think there are some missing scenes there. For ex, on the first episode, where's the part when Gohan is lost on the forest and a tiger trys to eat him? confused  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:50 pm
Yeah Kai is only a remake, which I believe is pointless because they dvd vol. they've released are the best remakes/revamps. Though yes I love the opening and ending, if Kai was made out like those, then I would watch it without a hitch.  

billgoku
Vice Captain

Cold Orange

Hilarious Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:26 pm
K_Krly
Drt1225

Wait... but at the end, AF is still a fanmade, right?
I'm confused right now confused
However, I heard there was a manga of AF (fanmade) that looked quite simillar to Akira's style. So I google it, and after a while I found it (in japaneese, I couldn't understand a single word crying ), and the draws did look like the real ones. Apparently it was about some kind of "evil Goku" that appears after the death of the good one (end of GT), and then Goten (who was some kind of 3th Saiyaman; so hilarious) finds him, they fight, then Gohan appears too, then Trunks, then Vegeta.... Some "blah blah blah"... some fights... And that's all I can remember right now.
Oh, and the female supreme Kaio was there too. Yes, the one Boo killed centuries ago. confused
if you wanna read the rest in english theres a link in my video on youtube serch ehdhfilms and you will find it  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:27 pm
K_Krly
X-GoKu-D
Drt1225

nd AF is fanmade

mrgreen
>.<

Yeah, Percy's right. That is an special OVA, after the end of GT. And the fight Goku jr. vs. Vegeta jr. is on the last episode of GT (the funny about it: it's on the world tournment, and the guy who's commenting the fight... is the same we saw since the first season of DB xd Ain't that weird??)

I've also seen some episodes of DBKai, and I don't think it looks much different (love the new oppening and ending; that's true). But I think there are some missing scenes there. For ex, on the first episode, where's the part when Gohan is lost on the forest and a tiger trys to eat him? confused
thats because they cut out all the filler kai is more on the manga  

Cold Orange

Hilarious Noob

T38

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:46 am
Evolution felt more like some other movie than a Dragon Ball movie. xp It wasn't that bad.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:32 pm
well in my request to join i said i hope u guys to help me out.soo i dont know that much.but thats a good question.i think its just another rivarly.  

lachampck42

heavens fist2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:07 pm
ok i know a lot about dbz but i didnt know it went farther then this fanmade but even so i think its just a new rivalry to build upon  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:57 pm
Alright
I am almost sure that Dragon Ball AF was a joke. AF from what I've heard stands for April Fools and the episode you are thinking about it actually just a movie. I doubt that the movie will go anywhere.  

FML2010suckss

jdkornuta

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:53 pm
Drt1225

DBAF is fake.  
The Saiyan Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces