Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Mental/Disabled Children. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mental children
  Haha! I laugh at them!
  I treat them a bit more nicer.
  I treat them just as I treat everyone else.
View Results

Aakiyana

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:39 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
User ImagePelvic thrust me [harder] moan. . . for meComment me

Oh, another thing that kinda gets me angry, is hardcore druggies. I mean, when they get older and have kids. Like, how could you live with yourself knowing that you're child is mental/disabled because of your reckless drug use? It's like, you're already starting your child off to a shitty start. I would feel SO BAD. And then some parents know that there child is gonna have future problems and puts them up for abortion or foster care because it's not what they expected.

Thrusts: 13,607User Image
My mother's a hardcore druggie, but neither me or my sis came out disabled, but what happened to her is what's uh....unfortunate. Yay, I got lucky.

As for the scary kids....we have a lot of them at my school. Like some are just quiet and make noises or random movements (they're autistic) but the bigger ones have short tempers and are really, really, REALLY big and unpredictable. One had to be taken out in handcuffs because he banged his teacher's head into the thing in the cafeteria you slide your lunch tray down. x.x;

I've never really gotten to know a mentally disabled kid, but I've never really tried to go out of my way to do it. I haven't made fun of them, I've just...aceepted it.

As for physical disabilities, I have a friend who was born without one arm and she's about as cocky as paris hilton. stare You'd think she'd be kinda humble, but nope, she's cocky and loud and arrogant. But she's cool, cuz we never had to do anything for her....much.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:26 pm
    I have a mentally disabled friend, Kerry.
    She's so lovely, really she is. But she can't seem to grasp the fact that the world doesn't revolve around her. It sounds harsh, but she calls my mum up (the 2 go out with each every no and then) and asks if she'd like to go up. If my mum doesn't answer the phone, she tries againb and again till she answers. She once left 5 messages on the phone while we were out x.x

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:59 am
I'm half otis/avrage human. my sister is and otisitc, and my brother is slightly... otisitc, but he acts like bart sometimes. and lastly, my sister is an ADD person. You can say were dysfuncinal family. I mean we behave in the real world, but we like too be crazy at our house! I don't care if I meet a person who couldn't talk or something. I care because everyone is special. Even I am a different person., be afraid though, we'll be the new human race!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:12 am
there used to be this guy in my class...scared the bejeesus outta me. I dunno if he was disabled, but...he got angry SO easily...he shouted at teachers, always had this...snear...on his face, like he was plotting something

He just really freaked me out...he wasn't a ncie person at all...  

Rebbyy

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cherry Choo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:15 am
Oh LAWLipops.

Your offish thread titles make me laugh.

-Puts sob story music on-.

There was a boy I went to school with who had autism but he was a genius.

He was a little like what happened in the film "A beautiful mind".

He could add any numbers up in his head and was quite famous for it.

However his paranoia worsened around 17/18 and had to be committed to a home for people with autism/aspergers.

It's just sad. He was so clever.

But one thing that freaked me out was if anyone sat next to him he would make mental noises. He didn't like being close to anyone.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:29 pm
Hottiebrat
Pink Haired Evil
My little brother has some sort of thing where he cannot sit still and pay attention, so he's in a different class with a bunch of other kids with the same problem. They can't pay attention to what they're being taught.

Otherwise, I really never met any mentally disabled people. I know a few, but not personally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In these dark days we must have hope

that sounds like ADD to me or ADHD, one of the two, I'm kind of the same way. I cant sit and listen to people talk for very long without wanting to move. I'm a very hands on person.
But where do we find it when
there is no light to show us the way...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-nods- That could be it.  

Whos That Guy

Euchi101

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:17 pm
Darks Angel forever
My little brother is autistic so I have to deal with it every day...

OMG! i do too, except, it is a big brother, instead of a little brother... and i love him sooooo much... even though he may not know it... ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:43 am
I don`t mind them, if they don`t mind me.
In my high school, there was a girl named Nicky would had Downs Syndrome and she was mean. She tried to rip some of my hair out when I asked her how her day had been. I was trying to be nice to her, because no one else would.
Then she laughed when it hurt me. She spits on people and kicks them and such.
It`s not like she doesn`t know what she`s doing. She`s very smart, but in all the wrong ways. The Special Ed teacher told her that if anyone was mean to her, they`d get in trouble.
You`d have to give Nicky everything she wanted, or she`d go tell the teacher that you were mean to her. Then you`d get hauled into the office and chewed at for three hours, then suspended.
She wanted my shirt and of course, I wouldn`t give it to her, so she attempted to rip my eyebrow ring out.

After getting hauled into the office for being "mean" to her, the principle, who was mostly reasonable, saw that it was unreasonable.

There was this other kid though, I think his name was Joey, and he was sweet. He`d always wave to everyone and give high fives and stuff. Granted he had the mental process of a four year old, but he was nice.

The point is :: I don`t particularly mind children with disabilities, unless they`re absolutely horrible to me. It`s the same with regular people.

@Pelvic`s druggie rant- That`s why I`ve stopped any sort of "pollutant" to my body. I don`t want to have it on my conscious that if my child came out with some sort of disability, it was my fault. If he/she has something now, I`ll just know, that`s how it was supposed to be and I`ll deal with it.

Hildr

Clever Goat

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:44 am
I am pysically and mentally disabled. Me and practicallty my whole family have the bipolarity disorder. One minute I'll be all sweet and happy, next I'l go all depressed, and then I get all pissed for whatever reason... My mom said we weren't exactly 'all there' in the head... but I dont see it. What do other people think that I dont? With my pysical disability... I'm nearly blind. I have degenerate Macula, not the wet or the dry... a different type, Conedystraphy, Albanism, and I have a very strong stigmatism... If you dont know what that is... you can ask if you wish...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:53 am
User Image

So give me something to
believe...
&&&&

I don't really mind people with mental/physical disabilities. :/

There is this one boy in my school who really creeps me out though. He's really quiet and scary...I feel awful, but he's really creepy. And there's this one boy the same age as me who is also quite scary/annoying. He always talks back to teachers, and gets angry easily. I don't know what either of them have, but it's something. ><;;

The other disabled kids in my school are really sweet. I have no problem with them. ^^;

&&&&
Cause I am living just to
breathe...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Minako]

Skarlis

Melodious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:33 am
Mental disabilities run in my family. There was a seriously high chance that I could have been born with Down Syndrome, and one doctor even confirmed it. I got lucky, I suppose. >.>

My younger cousin Jessica has Cerebral Palsy. She has difficulty pronouncing words, she can't exactly comprehend the difference between too much and too little, she has trouble walking, and well...she's not dumb, but it takes her a long while to learn something.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Relax...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:14 pm
○◘ theres no one I really can confirm in my family that has a disorder, but my lil bro who is 3 is OCD which is sometimes cute, but usually I feel bad, and my younger sis (9) seems like she may be sociopathic... ◘○

chaos pandora

Blueblerry --

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:36 pm

♥ Bump. I feel sorry for mental/disabled pplz.That's why I shower them with smiles at school. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:50 pm
User ImagePelvic thrust me [harder] moan. . . for meComment me

UGH JUST GREAT. That one creepy Bobby guy that is in my drama class. . . IS NOW IN MY ANIME CLUB. ARGH.

I know, he is a bit on the mental side, but it just slow things down and whatnot. I need to be pacient or however you spell it... =.=;
He's just . . . I dunno.

Thrusts: 13,614User Image

Lady Pelvic

MARGAR3T

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:06 pm
There is this boy at my church who can't communicate at all...I always ALWAYS wonder what he is thinking. Sometimes out of no wehere he will start laughing, it's so weird.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff