Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Umm First Days Of School... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:06 pm
My first day of school was back on August 14th. We run on block schedule, so I only had to go to my first four classes. It was cool having Senior Option, since that means that I can leave campus early every other day. It was a good way to end the first day.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:10 pm
I'm so tired already. My classes are keeping me busyy.

Don't feel like explaining how the first day went. xD

Kuromi Charm

Ten Swords of Aiz3n

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:11 pm
mine was on August 13. It went pretty well, I wasn't late which was lucky for me. All of my friends are in one of my classes which is really wierd. The bad news is that none of them are in any of my other classes so that means I'll have to make new friends (and apparently I'm not good at making friends)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:58 pm
At my middle school, our first day of school is always just a half day. 6th graders get the first half of the day, and 7th and 8th graders get the second half of the day. :3 I guess its so the 6th graders won't feel overwhelmed... which is silly, since we only stuff them inside trash cans and lockers every other day, not EVERY day. :'DDD

Jay kay, jay kay. ;D xDDD

But yeah. Mine was on August 13th, and it was pretty much used just to get to know where our new lockers and classrooms are, and each of our new teachers' rules for their classrooms. The only exciting part about the first day is finding out who's in your classes. xD;;

WhyAreYouStalkingMe

Miss Yukiko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:22 pm
The first day of school . . .eh. I always have trouble falling asleep the night before the first day. xD Does anyone else have that problem? Good thing we went in at 10.

But pretty much, I got to see my friends who I haven't seen in a while (because I'm quite unsociable during the summer time). And we got our classes. They added an extra class to my schedule, so I was confused where to go. @o; I had to get that taken care of at the guidance office.

Other than that, borrrrring. gonk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:31 pm
School is very very very boring. I despise it. Except for psychology smile heart  

Smoot-Fairy

MeltingMilkBottle

Agile Browser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:31 am
Well... all I can say is that I did pretty good, considering that I didn't attend on the first day for orientation of the whole school.

School is very boring.. that's all I can say.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:32 am
Pretty Gewd.
theres a kid in my POD thats i really like!!

POD-a group of people who travel with you to every class  

Positiionz

Smurf Setsuka

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:55 am
Mine was kinda boring actually.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:12 am
aaaah..well, next friday i MOVE OUT to go to University...

the 17th will be the first day of Freshers' Week, then the next tuesday, will be my first day of lectures...

i'm crapping it  

Rebbyy

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:56 am
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

I'm not in school anymore, but my favourite first day back ever was in grade 11. We had all our classes in the morning and then after lunch we went to the gym and my friend's band played. That was before I was really friends with them. I'd only approached them once before that and had been posting on their forum for a little while. 8'D It was good times.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:37 pm
My school is very strict crying  

Yamato_kyoto

S A P P H Y X W O L F Y

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:09 am
welll my first day of school was okay expect in science i went into the wrong class and everybody was staring at us and i had to ask the teacher i was so embrassed redface Other than i got lost a bit. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:26 am
same but ap hw has bogged me down  

holy_tiger777

Baka Choy

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:58 pm
StfuToastStix
I think I may have to switch schools to refrain from raping one of my teachers.

who was always hot.

but this summer he just got..wow.

anyway, 1st day was uneventful.

.... ummm thats reallly interesting...  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items