Random Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chisa
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:52 pm
I was working on my mum's antique table in the living room before for lack of a better place; she wasn't too happy about the paint stains or the mess always being in there sweatdrop

I'm just hand sewing tiny felt stuff at the moment, so it's all fitting nicely into my new desk. Just need to get some boxes and things to put all my pieces of material and equipment in so it looks a bit more tidy.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:29 am
*coughs a bit* the eternal oxymoron, a clean craft area sweatdrop we never have those, I have to clean the table off to craft.  

kiersin

Invisible Phantom

10,850 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maimy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:59 am
Tidy? What does that word mean? xd

I used to work on the dining table ... now I have my own 6ft work table which is always COVERED in all sorts of crap.

Haha, talking of Ikea, I was making flat-pack furniture the other day in college. Tutor got us all a bedside chest of drawers, I just imagine the look she got walking into ikea asking for 40 of them...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:53 pm
xd Well my work table is now covered in paper, clay things, felt scraps and epoxy glue after just a couple of days, so I might have to give up on the tidy thing. I'm just going through a noobish interior design phase at the moment.  

Chisa
Captain

kiersin

Invisible Phantom

10,850 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:02 am
I think tidy means neat or organized. My family is a flat surface type of family, we pile on flat surfaces and never see them until we need them and unearth them sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:22 pm
My workplace goes from kitehen tabble, to bedroom to living room tabel and to the dryer in the back hall sweatdrop  

Faustuas

Adorable Sex Symbol

Chisa
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:39 am
kiersin
I think tidy means neat or organized. My family is a flat surface type of family, we pile on flat surfaces and never see them until we need them and unearth them sweatdrop
xd I like boxes instead, although I tend to put things in boxes or bags and then forget about them until the next time I decide to plough through and reorganise them sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:16 am
We got a guild mule, with a profile ninja  

Chisa
Captain

Maimy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:16 pm
heart heart heart yum! Go Chisa!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:03 pm
w sure do have alot of mebemrs now O_o  

Faustuas

Adorable Sex Symbol

kiersin

Invisible Phantom

10,850 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:05 pm
Chisa
kiersin
xd I like boxes instead, although I tend to put things in boxes or bags and then forget about them until the next time I decide to plough through and reorganise them sweatdrop

oh dear now I really know I'm not alone. I have PIGS and UFOs, that's Projects in Grocery Sacks and UnFinished Objects. I have to go through to try and see where some projects are, and the really worst case scenario, the three main peices of the project can be separated for years. I'm serious about this, I started some cross-stitch in 1999, and then after a few months it was put aside, and it all got separated, the thread from the pattern and fabric, after a few years of gathering it back together I actually finished it, and it's framed and on my wall.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:17 pm
xd UFO! I love that heart I've had the same thing happen, and then I tend to give up on them completely sweatdrop

@Maimy: Thanks! I was supposed to do it quickly but ended up spending all night working on the damn profile sweatdrop Ah well!

@Faustuas: Yeah, it's pretty exciting xd I'm planning to PM everyone about the first newsletter in a couple of days, so I'm expecting some members who might have joined then forgot about this guild and people who haven't posted yet to come in and post.  

Chisa
Captain

Invisible Rainbows

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:58 am
I must say, I love the way this guild is run. It's a tad small, but that will be fixed in time.

Anywho, for the random chatter.

@kiersin- lol, that's what we do, pile stuff up. Drives my mom crazy, so every few days we're forced to go through everything.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:55 pm
Oh god, I'm regretfully intimate with the concept of UFOs. gonk The past year or so I've been addicted to finding new ways to craft, trying them out, and then abandoning them for some other shiny new method of making random things. xp I've got knit, embroidery, sculpey, and sewing projects in a state of half-done, AND a comics project I keep meaning to get around to but have not yet. sweatdrop

I don't know how I never got diagnosed for ADD. The signs are so obvious! domokun

Been lurkin' round here so far. Looks fun. 3nodding  

Nonee_Face

Tipsy Conversationalist

Chisa
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:21 pm
Thanks guys, that means a lot since this is my first time captaining xd Glad everyone enjoys it so far!

@Nonee: Just do what I do and make little things that you can finish in an hour xd  
Sculpted - art + craft guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff