Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Sugar Rush or Insanity? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:33 pm
I've had my crazy moments, but none as crazy as yours though.
And the fact that I didn't get crazy off the sugary stuff or anything else, just off my own will. I know I did that around a certain group of friends that I wanted to "impress"
Oh, goodness. Thinking back on the things I did is quite crazy. I'm almost ashamed to mention any of them.

One thing I do feel safe mentioning is that my friend and I were going around this one house like crazy, and we ran into the bathroom. I did something crazy and I slipped. Now the shower door was a glass pane with a metal handle with corners. I slipped and banged the back of my head on that thing. I think the reason why I have this weird bump is because of that fall. My skull must've fused and formed that after I hit that. And MAN did it hurt.

So you're not alone. You'll hopefully just grow out of it. Or at least grow out of eating sugar.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:38 pm
Glass shower-doors scare me ever since that one we had shattered just from someone leaning on it.

I hope I grow out of it, because I don't think I could go without some sugar every day. gonk

Lady Dionish

XxPandaxMuffinxX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:43 pm
Put me to sleep evil angel.
Open your wings evil angel.

Trust me on this. What you did is nothing compaired to what I do when I'm insane and hyper.

Fly over me evil angel.
Why can't I breathe evil angel?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:54 pm
Lady Dionish
Glass shower-doors scare me ever since that one we had shattered just from someone leaning on it.

I hope I grow out of it, because I don't think I could go without some sugar every day. gonk

Wow, that is pretty scary. I'm glad that thing didn't shatter. I think my top was bare, things could've been VERY messy then. Plus I think someone was showering at the moment too. xD
Talk about a REAL MESSY situation.

But yea, how old are you? If you're anywhere near the 12-14 (going a bit into 15 and 16) ish age then I know you'll grow out of it. I know I did.  

Norayr
Crew

Lady Dionish

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:02 pm
Norayr

Wow, that is pretty scary. I'm glad that thing didn't shatter. I think my top was bare, things could've been VERY messy then. Plus I think someone was showering at the moment too. xD
Talk about a REAL MESSY situation.

But yea, how old are you? If you're anywhere near the 12-14 (going a bit into 15 and 16) ish age then I know you'll grow out of it. I know I did.

I'm sixteen. It's good to know I'll grow out of it soon. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:08 pm
Ah, alright.
Yea, I suffered that mostly throughout high school. It still continued a bit into my Junior and Senior year, but it was less frequent. Plus, stuff like that can be a bit fun too if everyone's involved in it.

Buut, yea.  

Norayr
Crew

Lady Dionish

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:18 pm
Yeah, my close friends understand, but half the people at the party didn't know me very well...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:44 pm
lets just say that i act drunk when i;m lacking in sleep and have tons of sugar! it scares my friends twisted  

bloodwitch

Edgiest Mage

iViggs

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:59 pm

I do that, too. xD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:53 pm
I think your guyfreind is a *****. Or something ninja

And you're not the only insane one here, i get a sugar rush after just a glass of coke. And im like dramallama  

Mowl

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:16 pm
If I'm in a good mood that's normal. biggrin Yay for crazy people!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:26 am
Good god, you sound more mental than I.

(And that's saying something).

Sugar rushes are evoked more so by the onset of potential crushes.

Sounds to me you liked this guy a bit and went all *giggle snort*.

Which is fine because those moments are hilarious.

Cherry Choo

Lady Dionish

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:24 pm
Mowl
I think your guyfreind is a ***** class="clear">
He's the same age as me... well, actually he's a few months younger. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:26 pm
Greta Von Gash
Good god, you sound more mental than I.

(And that's saying something).

Sugar rushes are evoked more so by the onset of potential crushes.

Sounds to me you liked this guy a bit and went all *giggle snort*.

Which is fine because those moments are hilarious.

eek Hey! He's my friend, nothing more. And he's going to Homecoming with one of my other friends!  

Lady Dionish

thunder1990

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:09 am
SUGAR mmmmmmm  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items