Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SixteenthNote

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:36 pm
User Image

3nodding
Big enough to slip in . I'm using recycled glass bottles...

I'm thinking about making smaller stuff to fit in tiny bottles (small enough to make into keychains) too. Problem is, where can I find those? I really have no idea. confused

User Image
Do not steal the puffs.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:43 pm
lets see...I just finished an iCozy for my new ipod mini. I ordered a bunch of fabric today so I can make some more to sell. I've also found a provider for the tote bags I want to paint on, so I'll be working on that soon. and every once in awhile, I make little sculpey key chains and plushie pillows. I'm half way through a scarf as well.

I know, I'm kinda sporatic biggrin  

Saphirre89

Chisa
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:41 pm
Saphirre, your iCozy is really cute whee

@Sixteenth: I tried having search around, but I can't find anything either sad  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:57 pm
Chisa
Saphirre, your iCozy is really cute whee

@Sixteenth: I tried having search around, but I can't find anything either sad

Thanks! I cant wait to get my new fabric and make more!  

Saphirre89

Maimy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:50 am
My Ned finally has a face!

My uni work is taking up most of my time now.

In textiles, I'm doing a tableware project with an Oriental theme, and a fashion accessory project based on music festivals. In ceramics/jewellery I'm doing a projects based on family, which I'm not particularly enjoying yet...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:02 am
they are quiet cute aren't they !
I'm knitting a scarf right now and I'm almost done and I'm trying to draw a lot too hmm  

psychedelic.mushroom.pie

Chisa
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:26 am
Ooh, music festival fashion accessory sounds cool xd

I still haven't finished the things I mentioned earlier, and now I'm also making a couple of free felt keychains that I offered as a kiriban on my DA page sweatdrop So much to do!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:05 pm

I'm current making felt keychains for my friends ^__^~
this guild inspired me very much *_*

wakaremiCHI_gazette

nytshad

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:01 pm
I'm working on a new baby gargoyle for my mother, seeing as how she broke the first one I made her crying . I'm gonna work on the wig today and then start the painting.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:22 pm
I'm currently in the process of making my x number of Christmas cards. Unfortunately, university is being a mean ol' cow and taking most of my time. sad  

void flower

Java Robot

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:14 pm
Trying to make tags.
Like from the anime/manga Air Gear.
I thought it would be neat to have sort of a logo for myself.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:23 pm
I used to sculpt buildings only, but recently got back into sculpting by making Role Playing characters mainly. I make one every few days now, they take a good amount of time to make. I don't know how long exactly, but my best estimate is four hours to eight hours, to anything above that. Never below. And they take longer and longer each project as I pay more and more attention to details.  

Archaedin

Nekolover_8

Dapper Gaian

8,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:23 pm
I just finished making a Himura Kenshin plushie, and a bear for my unborn neice/nephew.
The bear's head looks SOO small.
>.<

I have been in the process of making another amigurumi.
I just can't find the right clip on eyes.
I want green cat eyes.
Any ideas?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:36 am
I'm trying my hand at Amigurumi too! Nekolover_8's bear inspired me to try my hand at it too, although I'm still very much learning the basics and struggling a lot at the moment.

I'm also making parts of a costume for Book Week which I have to wear this Friday, and making Christmas presents out of Fimo.  

Meridot

Posessed Pup

Chisa
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:29 pm
Cool, looks like everyone is pretty busy whee I'm still working on my Felixi sculpt... although it's been sitting there for a few weeks now and is probably too dried up to finish crying I'm also working on some felt badges to sell at the local anime convention coming up in December.  
Sculpted - art + craft guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff