Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Painful Experiences Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pain!!!!!!!
  It hurts just thinking about it!
  *covers you-know-where*
  Oh noes!
View Results

Coquilles

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:55 pm
Dance with me below crystal knives...
When I was younger I touched the hot oven because I didn't believe my parents when they said it was hot.

I also attempted to drink this small cup that had honey in it that was fresh out of the microwave. I also didn't believe my parents when they said it was extremely hot. Luckily it only touched my lip but it still hurt like hell.

I should really pay more attention to what they say. @___@
...We'll dance in fear of our own lives.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:02 pm
. M i d n i g h t .
Dance with me below crystal knives...
When I was younger I touched the hot oven because I didn't believe my parents when they said it was hot.

I also attempted to drink this small cup that had honey in it that was fresh out of the microwave. I also didn't believe my parents when they said it was extremely hot. Luckily it only touched my lip but it still hurt like hell.

I should really pay more attention to what they say. @___@
...We'll dance in fear of our own lives.

Parents tend to be right about that type of things. x3  

Missus Catastrophe

MissusDolly

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:26 pm
User Image
Friends walk in and out of our lives....

Let's see painful..... I can tell you lots of painful stories User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

First, I was about 5, we had this pony okay. Well my cousins were over and we were having fun taking turns on the pony. One of my cousins had just gotten back from a round around the arena. My cousin was just placing me on the pony. We did fine until I think either a dog or the breeze spooked the pony. The pony took off at a full gallop. Now even though I had been on horses/ponies since I was born I wasn't ready for it to take off because it hadn't spooked for anyone else before me of course. The thing bucked me off, the wind knocked out of me, and I couldn't get up. I'm not exactly sure if it clipped my arm, but it was extremely sore with a giant bruise. I was in extreme pain, but my dad didn't think it was broken. So I went the entire next day to school, in pain until I went home and told my mom that it hurt really bad, she took me to the hospital and got my arm x-rayed. It was broken and they put it in a cast.

I've also gotten a splinter stuck under my toe nail. My dad had to cut the entire nail off. My god that hurt so bad.
I've been stepped on the toe by a horse barefoot. My toe wasn't broken, but man did that hurt o.o
You know those fences that are pointy all along the top, I've poked my hand like a fourth of the way through with on of those.
I know there is more O.o oh yeah I've burned myself in cooking class with a hot cookie pan to my arm. I have a nice scar from it.
Held onto hot wire, I felt the shock long after it was turned off. The electric current hurt a lot while it was passing through my body >< Stupidest thing I ever did.

I've flipped quads, fallen of horses, and done a lot of stupid things. I'm scared of getting hurt O.o I hate pain User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

....but true friends leave footprints on our hearts.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:45 pm
I'll try to keep it short and sweet. :3

-My tube-raft thing flipped over going down a rather large waterslide when I was little. Was unconscious until right before I got to the pool. I cried for hours and there's some cracks in my skull. The nurse said I was fine, but only checked the crown of my head. I could be rich from suiting(sp?) the damn place because they didn't mention that the heavier person goes in front (*was with her daddy*)... >.> And I was in California, by the way. Not my Michigan. D:

-Had a bike peddle go through my leg. The scars are still pretty bad and look like a vicious dog attacked me.

-I was being stupid/curious and held my hand over the steam from a teapot. Oh man, did that hurt. And another time I was helping with Thanksgiving dinner and while basting the turkey I managed to squirt it like *right on* the bird and it flew back and burned my forehead. D:

-Then there was the time I was sitting on a chair improperly and then it fell on my big toe. The nail was purple and gross. Eventually it came off. This is one of those times where you really should listen to your parents...

There's more... But that's all I can think of right now. *bows*  

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

Matakko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:23 am
Sugrie

-My tube-raft thing flipped over going down a rather large waterslide when I was little. Was unconscious until right before I got to the pool. I cried for hours and there's some cracks in my skull. The nurse said I was fine, but only checked the crown of my head. I could be rich from suiting(sp?) the damn place because they didn't mention that the heavier person goes in front (*was with her daddy*)... >.> And I was in California, by the way. Not my Michigan. D:

-Had a bike peddle go through my leg. The scars are still pretty bad and look like a vicious dog attacked me.

-I was being stupid/curious and held my hand over the steam from a teapot. Oh man, did that hurt. And another time I was helping with Thanksgiving dinner and while basting the turkey I managed to squirt it like *right on* the bird and it flew back and burned my forehead. D:

-Then there was the time I was sitting on a chair improperly and then it fell on my big toe. It was purple and gross. Eventually it came off. This is one of those times where you really should listen to your parents...

You make it sound like your toe fell off xD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:40 am
My most painful experience is giving birth. That was extremely painful but luckly I had drugs. Anyways lets see what else was painful, Oh I slammed my finger in between a wooden sliding cubherd door at work a couple of weeks ago, that hurt like hell. I thought I broke my finger, I still have small black spots underneath my nail. When I was younger I cut underneath my eye open on a glass table, slide across the floor right into it, I don't remember the pain but I sure remember crying. had to get stichies to for it. I also was dancing around one day on a hard floor at church when I fell and got a concussion. I was young for that one also. Oh gosh can't remember any other painful experiences though I'm sure there is more.  

Hottiebrat

Wingerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:55 am
ehh in my old wood class there were metal shrapnel stuck in the walls from stupid people and the table saw... but as for pain, I was biten on my leg *more of my inner thigh*, and even though it didn't break skin and bleed, there were huge bruises, my skin was swollen and it hurt badly to walk... and I remember when I was younger my brother hitting me with this horse whip... and umm I fractured my tail bone....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:56 pm
Ummm hummm...pain...uhhhh...wjen I was in fifth grade, my dad had a broken beer bottle in the freezer(he didn't know), I wanted a popsicle so when I put my hand in the freezer, my hand whent accross the sharp part of the bottle, I didn't feel it, so I ened up cutting myself when I pulled my hand out of the freezer. The cut was soo deep, you could see the real fleshy part of my hand. I had to get stiches and I still have the scar! I'm 17 now. Damn popsicle! crying I also have a huge burn on my leg from when I rolled( xd ) in to the heater when I was a fat baby! lolz  

Aladyia

MiraNova

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:09 pm
Ouchie to this thread, sir....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:18 pm
User Image
Friends walk in and out of our lives....

I've also run into a glass sliding door XD. That hurt, but it was extremely funny afterwards.

....but true friends leave footprints on our hearts.
User Image

MissusDolly

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:57 pm
Matakko
Sugrie

-Then there was the time I was sitting on a chair improperly and then it fell on my big toe. It was purple and gross. Eventually it came off. This is one of those times where you really should listen to your parents...

You make it sound like your toe fell off xD

Oopsies. My big toe NAIL. Yes, I need my toe... >.> Thanks for pointing that out. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:43 am
Here's one for ya mrgreen
Well, when I was about 8 or 9, I accidentally chopped off the pad of my left pointer finger with a pair of scissors...right down to the bone. (It hurts to type with it right now, just thinking about it lol )
A couple years ago, I worked at a convenience store with a deli, meaning we had to slice deli meat. I was cleaning the slicer (it was off, but the shield was broken, so the blade stuck up a bit), & I turned to look if anyone was at the register (I was the only cashier around), and *WHAM* sliced the same finger, just as bad.
A few months after that, I was slicing tomatoes, and *WHAM* got the middle finger, even worse than the pointer finger.
It sucked sooooo bad. None of 'em healed for a good month... sweatdrop
Needless to say, I stay away from sharp objects these days rofl 3nodding

NinJanitor

[Lena E.]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:29 pm
Once the phone rang and I was like okay I'll get it cause no one else was. I was a little fool, being that I was like 8 and I ran with my sock on and I slipped and fell. Of course I fell all the time like this, but this time I slid into the wall with such speed that when the door frame connected with my shin the skin came off and there was blood everywhere and you could see my bone. It wasn't broken though so I didn't get taken to the hospital because my parents didn't want to bother. talk2hand Jeez the bone dude.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:19 pm
So far reading these sends a chill down my spine.

Now... Worst pain so far. Hm, it was probably when I was snow machining with my buddywhen I was younger. We went into a ditch and managed to start rolling over.... Very slowly... And there was this tiny tree that had be cut down and made a sharp point. Anyway when we went over my thigh was pushed onto this point and I got impaled a few inches and I was stuck with my buddy under the machine for a while until he lifted it off me. It was sick, I could see inside it and everything... Not much of a scar though since it was just a hole on the surface.

Nowadays I have a different sort of pain in my leg and hips which is more of an ache sometimes due to my sickness. But since it's constant I think it sucks just as bad. DX

D Vee

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces