Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
I don`t look fat anymore!! : D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:13 pm
Hottiebrat
x__P o e t
Hottiebrat
Sweet sweet, the whole having to buy new clothes thing is murder on the budget though.
I never got those looks...

I hate shopping. . . and really? You never got any looks?

I do all the time. Err. Did. :/
Did you just go from nothing to super pregnant or something?

I just went from fat-ish to BAM. My husband asked me if I was bloated this morning. xD
It was one of those ". . . the ********? Bloated?" things.

lol... yeah bloated while pregnant not sure if that works...

None that I noticed but I worked a lot when I was pregnant. I'm sure I gave many people I'm going to kill you look. I got irritated so easily.

I probably did get them though, I was super skinny when I got pregnant and then I just kept getting bigger. People would see me from the back and not realize I was pregnant and when I turned around they would be shocked. It was kind of funny.... Hold on I'll see if I can't find a pic of my baby belly...

I don`t know either. . . I`ve never been bloated. x]
Probably a good thing.
I`m still working a lot. And little kids like to stare. . . They just sit there with their mouths wide open. A couple of them were like "Momma, that lady`s got a big tummy."

I don`t really look that pregnant from the back. A little wider than I used to be, but not like I`m trying to smuggle out a watermelon from some where.

Find pic!! : D

@PTF- TWIG!

@Word- xEt? . . . The ******** again, I`m also five foot nada. If I were like five eight, then I`d worry. . .
I love grocery shopping. :]
That`s my favorite thing ever.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:15 pm
OMG OMG...Because I am nosey, I looked through your photobucket, and that guy with his mouth open really wide, I saw him post that picture before, I don't rememebr his username but he called it a tonsel shot.  

MARGAR3T

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:17 pm
Hottiebrat

@the pic
Aww so cute! I love baby belly's! and how can anyone mistake you as fat?!

That was a couple weeks ago up until now. I grew like SHABAM fast last night or something. Jeezus.

You were pretty as a pregnant person. For some people, it does no justice. But I think that`s also depends on the person`s personality.

[And I like your sweater. . . >.>]

@MAR- Well. . . NEENER NEENER!

@Sugrie- :]
Little kids are like that. They all pat my belly and stuff. One put a Spider-man up my shirt so the baby could play. xD

Kids are funny.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:17 pm
x__P o e t
Hottiebrat
x__P o e t
Hottiebrat
Sweet sweet, the whole having to buy new clothes thing is murder on the budget though.

I just went from fat-ish to BAM. My husband asked me if I was bloated this morning. xD

None that I noticed but I worked a lot when I was pregnant. I'm sure I gave many people I'm going to kill you look. I got irritated so easily.

I probably did get them though, I was super skinny when I got pregnant and then I just kept getting bigger. People would see me from the back and not realize I was pregnant and when I turned around they would be shocked. It was kind of funny.... Hold on I'll see if I can't find a pic of my baby belly...

Probably a good thing.
I`m still working a lot. And little kids like to stare. . . They just sit there with their mouths wide open. A couple of them were like "Momma, that lady`s got a big tummy."

I don`t really look that pregnant from the back. A little wider than I used to be, but not like I`m trying to smuggle out a watermelon from some where.

@PTF- TWIG!

@Word- xEt? . . . The ******** again, I`m also five foot nada. If I were like five eight, then I`d worry. . .

Pic found! I posted it on the first page already ^_^

lol @ little kids.... kids can do the strangest things

My favorite kind of shopping is for Alex, I just love all the cute clothes and stuff. Plus it's easy, just find something cute in the right size and your good to go. in fact the other day I went shopping for myself but ended up buying something for Alex before I even got something for myself. Grocery shopping is fun to... though I don't get to do it much right now.

Hottiebrat

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:18 pm
MARGAR3T
OMG OMG...Because I am nosey, I looked through your photobucket, and that guy with his mouth open really wide, I saw him post that picture before, I don't rememebr his username but he called it a tonsel shot.

That`s my husband. . .

XDD

And as far as I know he doesn`t have a Gaia. Unless someone`s been jacking my photos or he has been playing internet behind me.

Or maybe that was me.

I used to have an account called [[Dan the Man]], or Naklov.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:21 pm
Hottiebrat
x__P o e t
Hottiebrat
x__P o e t
Hottiebrat

Probably a good thing.

@PTF- TWIG!

My favorite kind of shopping is for Alex, I just love all the cute clothes and stuff. Plus it's easy, just find something cute in the right size and your good to go. in fact the other day I went shopping for myself but ended up buying something for Alex before I even got something for myself. Grocery shopping is fun to... though I don't get to do it much right now.

I can`t wait until I can start buying all the little costumes and stuff. Or the matching mommy-baby outfits. C:
I love those. I hate shopping for me, but I really like to wander around in the baby section. . .

Hildr

Clever Goat

Hottiebrat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:22 pm
x__P o e t
Hottiebrat

@the pic

That was a couple weeks ago up until now. I grew like SHABAM fast last night or something. Jeezus.

You were pretty as a pregnant person. For some people, it does no justice. But I think that`s also depends on the person`s personality.

Little kids are like that. They all pat my belly and stuff. One put a Spider-man up my shirt so the baby could play. xD

Kids are funny.

Thanks heart

I always felt like this big fat person with that belly and I was only 6 months pregnant in that pic. O_o

the sweat was from JcPenney's from their itty bitty maternity section. was my favorited and so comfortable.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:25 pm
User Image
xEt:
Lol. Fine. Your nickname is Po. xDD
Yeah, I'm about the same height as you. :]
Grocery shopping ish love. I mean, it's food.
Who the furck doesn't like food? >D

I am Word

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:25 pm
Hottiebrat
x__P o e t
Hottiebrat

@the pic

Kids are funny.

Thanks heart

I always felt like this big fat person with that belly and I was only 6 months pregnant in that pic. O_o

the sweat was from JcPenney's from their itty bitty maternity section. was my favorited and so comfortable.

I`m gonna have to go to JC Penney then. . .
Winter`s coming. Sorta. There`s not much winter in Oklahoma, but still. Baby`ll get cold.

[I`m justifying myself. . . xD]

And now, I must go. I`m gonna start din-din `cos I`m hungry.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:26 pm
x__P o e t
Hottiebrat
x__P o e t
Hottiebrat
x__P o e t
Hottiebrat

Probably a good thing.

@PTF- TWIG!

I can`t wait until I can start buying all the little costumes and stuff. Or the matching mommy-baby outfits. C:
I love those. I hate shopping for me, but I really like to wander around in the baby section. . .

lol, I did that all the time too when I was pregnant and then Meijer had to move it right next to their main asle... I was doomed... I was so pulled towards it every time I walked by. My boyfriend had to pull me away a few times.

I'm already looking for a halloween costume for Alex. He was a teenage ninja turtle last year. ^_^

Hottiebrat

Hottiebrat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:28 pm
x__P o e t
Hottiebrat
x__P o e t
Hottiebrat

@the pic

Kids are funny.

Thanks heart

I`m gonna have to go to JC Penney then. . .
Winter`s coming. Sorta. There`s not much winter in Oklahoma, but still. Baby`ll get cold.

[I`m justifying myself. . . xD]

And now, I must go. I`m gonna start din-din `cos I`m hungry.

remember that was a couple of years ago... I don't know what they have now.

haha I was roasting in the Winter. I was wearing tank tops and just a winter jacket unzipped. I froze my co-workers with the AC on...

Ok have fun's feeding the baby and yourself!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:29 pm
x__P o e t
MARGAR3T

That`s my husband. . .

XDD

And as far as I know he doesn`t have a Gaia. Unless someone`s been jacking my photos or he has been playing internet behind me.

Or maybe that was me.

I used to have an account called [[Dan the Man]], or Naklov.

The person that posted it was a guy. I don't remember what it said but I remember it said tonsel shot..I thought it was really gross.  

MARGAR3T

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:23 pm
You look happy in that picture. surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:48 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

XD I'm a twig like Word and PTF.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Usagimitai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:47 pm
XD I can't believe a stranger would ask to eel your belly @_@

Congrdulations!  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash