Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
LULZ we got walked in on. XD;; Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:04 pm
User Image

Poet: Lawl. rofl That cop thing is priceless.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:43 am
Moonlight_Bella
User Image

My gosh..o_o;

And how old are you again, missy? >.<

It's funny and I'm glad you didn't get caught..

Okay well here's something. Norayr may not like this, but it wasn't MY fault >.<

So a few weeks back on those reaaaally nice hot and sunny days, I opened my window and took a shower tootally forgetting about leaving the window wide open because its in the back of my room and I rarely face it. So dry off and walk out with my little black bra and boy cut panties and started dancing around the room and being the goofball that I am. I sing to the music on the radio and just run around. Well what I DIDN'T remember was that freshman boys walk home from school..and evidently they cross through my back yard and down the street to their houses. They watched me there from my window for nearly fifteen minutes. Finally one of them wolf whistled and I was so embarrassed and screamed at them for even watching. They told me I was "lookin' good" and so what did Bella do? She threw schools book at them. I hit one of the boy's. I'm proud. = ) I hate freshman boys. They are perverts. I shall never open my window AGAIN. EVER. My mommy was kinda mad because all my school books were just laying there in the yard xD And my dog seriously almost chewed on them because I had forgotten to pick 'em up.

User Image
sweatdrop

HAHAHA!! xDD;;

I think that story would be good for like, one of those teen magazines where the girls post embarrassing stories. xP brilliant. xDD

I'm 15 3nodding and about to miss my school bus D: FUUUUUCKKK

Lady Chu Monster

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:49 pm
@Duckie & Bella- Yeah we did. You wanna hear the even funnier part? I got pulled over by him a couple weeks ago. Same exact cop.

And he`s all like "Haven`t I seen you from somewhere before?"

This was when I was speeding horridly because I really had to pee. I was all like "Black truck, dirt road, December?"

He turned almost the same shade of red. I laughed then stopped because I was about to wet my pants. He let me go. Again. I think he has a crush on me or something. xDD

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:31 pm
He saw you naked. He has a crush on you.
;3
Neko hasn't had the chance to got walked in on... Almost got caught making out with the neighbor girl though...

Rathmanian

NejiShikaItalover92

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:31 pm
x__P o e t
@Duckie & Bella- Yeah we did. You wanna hear the even funnier part? I got pulled over by him a couple weeks ago. Same exact cop.

This was when I was speeding horridly because I really had to pee. I was all like "Black truck, dirt road, December?"

He turned almost the same shade of red. I laughed then stopped because I was about to wet my pants. He let me go. Again. I think he has a crush on me or something. xDD

rofl That's hilarious! Poor cop, if he ever sees you speeding again he might not pull you over.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:34 pm
x__P o e t

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OMG. That's sososoooo hilarious. xDD

And I think I'd have a crush on a girl I saw a**-naked!
rofl

Secret Duckie

Witty Fatcat

Zephire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:11 pm
@Poet; That poor cop xd ; But that's awesome!

And I thought of when I did walk in on people going at it. I can't believe I forgot about it earlier.

So my mother and I were taking the dogs out for a hike, and we parked at the end of a really long, out of the way road in a park. As we reached the end we saw a car parked there and thought nothing of it, since some hikers or other dog people parked there on occasion and we didn't see anybody in the car. We park a few feet away from the other car. As I got out I saw a girl trying to hide in the passenger seat of the car, which is completely flat, and completely red. All of a sudden a naked guy (could only see from the chest up, though) sits up and drives away as fast as he can, completely red and not even looking at us rofl

If they had just stayed still and quiet they would have remained undisturbed and continued as soon as my mother and I were down the trail since the only reason we noticed people in the car was because they moved.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:12 am
Lmao I remember you telling me this like a few hours ago Rachael. You made the value of gatorade and over priced water jump that day.

As to the walked in question. Nope, never been walked in on havin sex, or for that matter given anyone the chance.

Been walked in on eating out an ex though. (wasn't caught, but funnily enough was asked what I wanted for dinner rofl )  

KOICrowz

MARGAR3T

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:45 am
Wow that is funny xD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:40 pm
x Crowz x
Lmao I remember you telling me this like a few hours ago Rachael. You made the value of gatorade and over priced water jump that day.

As to the walked in question. Nope, never been walked in on havin sex, or for that matter given anyone the chance.

Been walked in on eating out an ex though. (wasn't caught, but funnily enough was asked what I wanted for dinner rofl )

Wow xDD

Bryce makes jokes about giving head all the time xP it's.. interesting.

But ever since we had sex he's gotten a LOT better at eating me out, for some reason. O___o;; Maybe it's like sex makes everything just feel better?

Lady Chu Monster

Paigerrr

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:51 pm
xD
Wow these stories make me laugh.
<3

My first time was the worst time. It was in a hospital bed. And yeah, nurses come in and check-up on you every half-hour...
Well yeah... long story short... Having a flashlight shine on you while your half-naked with someone else in your designated hospital bed does not leave a good impression.
e-e;

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:06 am
oh, my god, that's SO frightening, paiger! holy crap! what were you in the hospital for?!?!? or should i ask?!  

HephaestusOS

Creeped

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:27 am
rofl All your stories make me laugh!

;3 We're too good to get caught.

EDIT: ...Well, kinda, maybe. >>; We usually have our sessions on the bunk bed in my basement which gives us ample time to react if we hear someone near the stairs. ...But the time my mother did walk down them to see us we weren't doing anything major. o,o; ...XD But we did spaz out a bit and acted all casual.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:48 am
Awesome

NAwt yet.  

Positiionz

Rathmanian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:12 am
OH! This reminded me of something. So many friends dad is a bus driver right? And he hears this wild rumor that two kids had SEX in the back of the bus. So he's like, "No they didn't! It's a rumor." So he goes a check the camera.
=(o.o)=
They had sex in the back of the bus.... While it was driving.... And people on board...

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff