Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Fav Sailor Moon Season , What got u into sailormoon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fav Season?
  1st
  2nd
  3rd
  4rth
  5th
  All?
  PGSM?
  Musicals?
View Results

Jade Isadora

2,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:01 pm
I think that the 5th season is my fav. It portrayed Usagi as less of a cry baby and I liked that it had all the the Senshi in it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:35 pm
I used to want to watch it when I came home from school everyday, but by the time I got home, all I could watch was the credits... that was back when it was on Fox.

When it got moved to Cartoon Network, that gave me an opportunity to watch it on a regular basis.

I think my favorite season is SupersS.

I really hate Rini though, she pisses me off.  

perpetual_tribulation

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

The Fire Guardian

4,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:44 pm
Well this was many years ago, when I used to live in the Philippines I would always watch the filipino dub (I was only 3-4 that time) I loved Sailor Moon until I moved to Australia my love with SM stopped.

A few years later, I saw it again (I think I was in grd 2 or 3, dont remember) this time in english. Then when it didnt show anymore my love stopped again.

My love for SM came back once again, when I was searching randomly on the net last year, and came across Sailor Moon. I asked my dad if I could borrow DVDs when I saw them, so I watched it (in dub) and I loved it again.

My fave season would have to be no 5  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:06 am
I was sitting in the lunch room at uni with a bunch of my fellow actors when a proddie (Television production student) came over and started chatting to us, some how we got to how his sister used to make him watch sailor moon when he was little and we (us actors) all broke out into the sailor moon theme song, yes in the middle of the lunch room (It's actually not that uncommon an occurance). We started talking about it and then I youtubed it when I got home and got hooked.

Stars is my favourite season.  

-Sailor Spira-

Gwyndalen

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:41 pm
I watch it with a friend and so it reminds me of our friendship. The english version was buchered but I could never get over the "make-up" phrase. My friend and I would jokingly say "mighty morphen press-on nails" with the transformation so that when we watched the true version it was just too much rofl
I still love the movies  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:41 pm
The first season was the best because thats when the sailor scouts got together for the first time  

xErzaxScarletx

3,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Profitable 100

lilbchic

Romantic Friend

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:22 pm
The first episode I saw was the last episode of sailor moon R where they defeated wise men, That episode really got me into watching it. My favorite season is the super s season it showed just how the bond between usagi and chibi-usa  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:30 pm
What got me into Sailor Moon? Back when I was 7, I was flipping through channels and I saw Sailor Moon on TV. I thought they (the girls) were pretty. Now, I think they (the girls) are hot.  

videogames4all

-Sailor Spira-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:23 am
videogames4all
What got me into Sailor Moon? Back when I was 7, I was flipping through channels and I saw Sailor Moon on TV. I thought they (the girls) were pretty. Now, I think they (the girls) are hot.

Good to see you've grow as a person. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:50 am
The third season has always been my favorite. As for what got me into it, it was on TV, looked interesting, and I fell in love with it after watching one episode. biggrin  

Zeralia

4,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ryuondo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:13 am
Started watching during the first season as a child. Way back when Toonami was good.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:26 am
I started watching it with my sister after watching Dragonball Z with my brother.It was when toonami was cool. I began right in the beginning of the first season, and both the 1st and 2nd r my fave.I hated when they took it away from cartoon network damn i hate them so much for doing that.  

Babyjul

-L-IM A LOSER

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:42 pm
I just remember watching Sailor Moon when i was a lil girl. I just remember loving the show!!! And i still do!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:09 pm
well i got into it when i was very little so i'm not too sure how i got into it but i always have loved the moments when serena crys for a loved one or is acting motherly and isn't acting like a baby  

handna95

Codename Sailor Earth

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:44 pm
^.^ I wrote about this on my website.

When I was 8, my mom woke me up EARLY, swearing she saw something that she thought was cool. She attempted to wake me up every morning for a week, before I finally stayed up long enough to see what was on the screen.

The first characters I saw were Nephlyte and Zoicite. And I said "Wow! Those are some deep voiced women." and fell asleep again. sweatdrop

But the next day, I saw the episode where Naru/Molly had been tricked by "Tuxedo Nephlyte" and I've been hooked ever since.

If not for my mom, I'm not sure when I would have found it, but I've seen every episode and such and have been hooked since 1995.

There's a long list of things I like about Sailormoon, but I'll just shorten that to what I first liked.

What I first loved about Sailormoon was that she's a princess, but she's NOT the damsel in distress. Even on a bad day, Usagi/Serena is the first one to the fight, and the last one standing. Fighting princesses with common sense were scarse at the time, so Sailor Moon was nothing short of amazing.

She was not some bobbleheaded skank or the typical bimbo, she's instead more of a realistic superhero. While Batman had an automatic knowledge of what to do with his life, Sailor Mars had total control at birth over her powers and Wonder Woman was just primed for everything, Sailor Moon is the one to stare down at Luna, and say "Okay talking cat, you want me to do what with my tiara again?" Think about it, if a talking cat broke into your house, and then led you into a battle with a demon, what would YOU have done? xd

I also loved that she's a strong female fighter, but she didn't shove "Girl Power" or "Men are pigs" down anyone's throats. She believes in equal rights for men and women, so she's niether a stepford wife, nor is she a feminist. That's refreshing! 3nodding

Sailormoon had action and comedy, my two favorite types of show! xd

I love how Usagi matures over time, and how she looks at specific characters with that honest "WTF" expression. The first episode being a perfect example. The honesty of an average person suddenly having powers is brilliant!  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff