Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Post Your RPC Pics Here (Please) ^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:17 pm
ruhler
Kimimaru Monku
ruhler
Kimimaru Monku
ruhler
O_O

Thank you all so much! Now, if you are going to change it, please pm me saying so, and make sure you change it to something you will be please with for a long time. I am progressing slowly but surely on the comic/manga, but it is hard because I don't know if rockergirl-what's her face who goes by Kanien really wants to look like her signature. Also, whoever used to be Aquausi but killed him and changed his name and all, I need that info too. Oh, and that other girl who says 'funkeh' all the time......I'll have to go by her avatar.....

Omg, shes annoying.

Lol, it seems she just goes around calling people 'funkeh' because she has nothing better to do or something ^^;;

Don't even bother putting in her in it. She doesnt even do anything. Just make her one of those people in the background whos like 5 inches tall that you have to look real hard for. Ya know, like "wheres Waldo" ? rofl

Too late (I guess) x3

O_O DID YOU POST A PIC OF YOU RPC?? DO IT IF YOU DIDN'T!!! D:<

Oh, and who played as Aquausi then changed his name? I need his RPC pic.

OOO kk, I'll post in a few minutes. Oh and by the way Aquasi is "Bankotsu Hyuuga." Ya know the god modder from Akatsuki ?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:19 pm
Righto, those were the two I was planning on using anyway; my RPC has only met Aquausi and Miroku.

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:53 pm
Kimimaru Monku (hand drawn by me. Was a last minute thing to biggrin )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A picture of Kimimaru I put on poster board. And hung in my room. Btw my freind Garrett drew this one.

My first drawing of Kimi a LONG TIME AGO

There ya have it. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:30 pm
Thanks but....What are the colors for your hair and eyes? Your RPC has black hair, but one of the pics have blond. Aaaand....You look a lot like Yondaime.....

Oh, and the colors of your clothes. I need to know exactly what those are too.

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

thewhitelynx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:33 pm
I thought it was going to be black and white  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:00 pm
It is, but I shade in accordingly to color. Like.....If the guiy really has blond hair, I wouldn't color it in black. If he had black hair, I wouldn't leave it white as if it were blond.

See where I'm getting at? I do shade my drawings.

Would you want me to give you black eyes if you really had red? I wouldn't think so.....

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:48 pm
Ok lets see. When his kekkai gekkai is not activated, his eyes are blue. But when it is activated, they turn orange, and the pupil turns into the shape of a phoenix. When his demon is activated a purple-ish chakra forms around his body, his nails extend, you know the works. But his clothes are black and red. But in the first picture on the top his clothes are all black. Oh and his hair is styled that way, but his color is black. Just disreguard the blonde color. My freind did that.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:01 pm
User Image  

Maximumangel94

Corner-Stone-Cues

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:05 pm
User Image

She has black jeans and when she goes out for long trips she wears a black cloak-ish thing. Below are her metal wings. Oh, and her nails are sharpened to a point.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:17 pm
here i'll give u the link later if you need to copy the image code

User Image  

DemonEndi

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:46 pm
Hey, Ruhler. I don't know if your character has had a lot of contact with me, but I'd like to be in the manga too. XD

User Image

If this works, you are a badass, miss ruhler. mrgreen

Headband on the left arm, please. pirate

(after the akatsuki thing, me and mikyo will have a line or cut through our Headbands)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:48 pm
ruhler
It is, but I shade in accordingly to color. Like.....If the guiy really has blond hair, I wouldn't color it in black. If he had black hair, I wouldn't leave it white as if it were blond.

See where I'm getting at? I do shade my drawings.

Would you want me to give you black eyes if you really had red? I wouldn't think so.....

ok, though that might be the case  

thewhitelynx

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:53 pm
Sojiro_ReducedEarth
Hey, Ruhler. I don't know if your character has had a lot of contact with me, but I'd like to be in the manga too. XD

User Image

If this works, you are a badass, miss ruhler. mrgreen

Headband on the left arm, please. pirate

(after the akatsuki thing, me and mikyo will have a line or cut through our Headbands)

We met several times; you'll be in it, and yes your picture will work ^^

Do you mind describing what your legs look like? It's kind of cut off right there.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:04 pm
XD

Sorry.

Um.... Like a japanese hamaka. it actually looks like a samurai ronin's dress thingy. No armor whatsoever. For feet, use wooden Clogs. that good enough, or more description?  

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces