Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Well my 18th finally passed.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mymiridon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:46 pm
@niphz: oui, je suis pauvre (yes i've got bad grammar)

hmm... well cancellations happen, so it's not as if it's the end of the world. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:39 am
3nodding Sometimes it just cannot be helped.  

Chibito7

mymiridon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:50 pm
you know, once for my going away lunch, two of my friends dropped out and I almost thought one wasn't coming, but she came and I was happy to be with the friends that were there 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:25 pm
Das ist gut. 3nodding

Ooh, that reminds me. Lucy's birthday meal on Saturday. And said friend is in such a foul mood I could be slaughtered if I said a wrong word. neutral Gah. At least everyone says they can make the specified date...  

Chibito7

mymiridon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:15 am
said friend's birthday is so close, why is she so mad? stare  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:44 am
Moodswings. My friend is... an emotional person. To say it doesn't cause me trouble is a lie, but she is my friend, and that's the end of it. sad

Lol.  

Chibito7

berryscary1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:27 pm
compensate by buying lots and lots of stuff!!!
that's what credit cards and illegal identity changes are for. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:35 am
@berry: lol what the heck are you sayning? just compensate by buying a very amusing birthday card that's sure to crack her up xp  

mymiridon

Chibito7

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:44 am
Is berry talkin' to moi? confused If he is, why should I compensate? I haven't done anything wrong! She's just in a bad mood all the time, and to be honest, it gets me pissed off. rolleyes People can't expect me to be all happy and that if they're in a bloody bad mood and don't try to explain nor apologise... *sigh* Never mind. I refuse to rant about this.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:00 pm
yup yup 3nodding people who're always in a bad mood should just shove off 3nodding  

mymiridon

berryscary1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:23 pm
Chibito7
Is berry talkin' to moi? confused If he is, why should I compensate? I haven't done anything wrong! She's just in a bad mood all the time, and to be honest, it gets me pissed off. rolleyes People can't expect me to be all happy and that if they're in a bloody bad mood and don't try to explain nor apologise... *sigh* Never mind. I refuse to rant about this.
moi?should who compensae for what?who said you did anything wrong?! i amonce again confused and i'm sure it won't be the last time. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:25 pm
ok,now i understand,my bad. i was just joking but i meant for her to go shopping like crazy,not her friends.  

berryscary1

mymiridon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:05 pm
oh... geez berry rolleyes lol rofl jkz  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:45 pm
Maa, berry - *hits berry* - I wasn't talking about ya, as you have now finally gathered. You silly thing. xd Read it properly! You're always getting so confused. =P Though that IS the greatness of the ICU. 3nodding  

Chibito7

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces