Reply Role Plays
roxas's birthday party! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MageofH

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:17 pm
mad It was "well done"! He just doesn't have any taste!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:21 pm
MageofH
Why dont you ask Ifrit to help, you he is good at cooking meals 3nodding  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

kaiser321

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:03 pm
(i guess i'll be saix if no one else chose him. and thx for taking the guy that says "dance water dance" oh and i dont remember saix. sweatdrop so i don't know what he can do.)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:16 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
MageofH

Oh yeah! He's great with any kind of meat. He can cook them perfectly! Maybe you should take some lessons, Axel. -splashes about in the water-  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

MageofH

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:31 pm
mad .............. I hate you all SO MUCH!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:43 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
MageofH

Oh yeah! He's great with any kind of meat. He can cook them perfectly! Maybe you should take some lessons, Axel. -splashes about in the water-
yeah right, he'll be fried mince if he does rofl  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:47 pm
Xemnas stands outside the gates facing Ifrit. "What idiot put you here?" He then calls into the party. "One of you numbskulls let me in, it's your Superior!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:51 pm
Alixraen
Xemnas stands outside the gates facing Ifrit. "What idiot put you here?" He then calls into the party. "One of you numbskulls let me in, it's your Superior!"
oh god here's Mansex lol let the crazy perv- i mean the Supirior in Ifrit lol rofl mansex mansex mansex mansex  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:51 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Alixraen
oh god here's Mansex lol let the crazy perv- i mean the Supirior in Ifrit lol rofl mansex mansex mansex mansex

That's right. I, Mansex.. I mean XEMNAS, have arrived. What are you doing here? This is supposed to be a children's birthday party, not a 'Let's all get wild and crazy and go swimming and summon Ifrit and keep Mansex.....XEMNAS...waiting' party!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:32 pm
Alixraen
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Alixraen

That's right. I, Mansex.. I mean XEMNAS, have arrived. What are you doing here? This is supposed to be a children's birthday party, not a 'Let's all get wild and crazy and go swimming and summon Ifrit and keep Mansex.....XEMNAS...waiting' party!
mansex rofl mansex rofl mansex rofl it so funny i just cant stop lol laughing lol ah it makes me cry rofl * laughs so hard he sinks into the water almost drowning himself*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:38 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Alixraen
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Alixraen

mansex rofl mansex rofl mansex rofl it so funny i just cant stop lol laughing lol ah it makes me cry rofl * laughs so hard he sinks into the water almost drowning himself*
*Pushes Leon farther into water in sheer annoyance of him calling him Mansex, hoping to make him drown.* scream  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:46 pm
Alixraen
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Alixraen
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Alixraen

*Pushes Leon farther into water in sheer annoyance of him calling him Mansex, hoping to make him drown.* scream
* gurggleing underwater*MAGGUGLESEX HAHAHAHGAGUGUGUHAHA MANSEGUGSEX *THEN IFRIT GRANBS MAN- I MEAN XEMNAS BY THE COLLAR AND SAIDS* IF YOU MESS WITH HIM YOU GO THRU ME evil AND I WONT FIND A PROMBLEM IN KILLING YOU evil * THEN WHISPERS IN HIS EAR* if you kill him ill let you go twisted * Leon come out of the water* i heard that stare  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:47 pm
((dude its late its 1:40 im out for the night later))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:48 am
Demyx was staring in confusion. "Ehh... Right... I'm gonna look for puppy- I mean Saïx." He got out of the pool and started to look around. "Puppy! Puppy! Puuuuuppyyyy!!!"  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

MageofH

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:13 pm
*Watches Demyx leave* (Why the hell DID he keep that mullet?! Oh well, time for some fun! twisted ) *A small fire starts on the tip of Demyx's hair*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff