Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
SEX TOYS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sex Toys?
  Yes, they add excitement to any relationship.
  No, they aren't natural.
  I guess. My partner likes them more than me.
  No, I would never use one.
View Results

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:51 pm
I`ve never used a vibrator. Ever. :/

But handcuffs and various other things of that persuasion. . . Ho ho ho oh. . .

OBBY.

As for the idea of strap-ons. . . That`d be kinda weird in a manxwoman relationship. . . But more power to the lesbians.

I`m so having spelling issues today. I just need to stop going to school or something.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:58 pm
i dont have any sex toys but my last two girlfriends have had strap-ons, yummy heart  

fins2left

Creeped

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:20 pm
x__P o e t
As for the idea of strap-ons. . . That`d be kinda weird in a manxwoman relationship. . . But more power to the lesbians.
o,o; Strap-ons can be used for het relationships as well..  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:18 pm
I don't have a sex toy.
I'm a lesbian doing it the natural way. ninja
-backs out of the thread slowly-

Paigerrr

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:03 pm

My crush was asking me today what to give her girlfriend for birthday present xD
and I totally remembered this thread and said "Let's go to the sex shop and buy her some shackles or a strap on" rofl
she actually liked the idea ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:10 pm
Rin Kairiu
What are sex toys? Yeah, I'm honestly asking that question... I've never heard of them... sweatdrop

User ImagePelvic thrust me [harder] moan. . . for meComment me

Go sit in the corner right now.

Apple Pfft, your own sex thread. I AM THE ORGINAL I SAY!
>D

Thrusts: 13,618User Image

Lady Pelvic

Shadow Coon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:55 pm
I own several dildos, a collar, a leash, and some Kama Sutra edible foreplay stuff.

heart ninja heart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:06 am

Coon FOREPLAY FOR THE WIN!
<3

Thrusts: 13,62oUser Image

Lady Pelvic

Shadow Coon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:35 am
Pelvic Thrust Fairy

Coon FOREPLAY FOR THE WIN!
<3

Thrusts: 13,62oUser Image

I quite agree with that sentiment. xd

Honey Dust = heart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:44 am
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Errm.. yeah. I've got no sex toys and don't find most of them all that appealing personally.

Actually, that's a bit of a lie. I do have "sex toys" but they're jokes. One Christmas some of my friends decided to get together and buy me a little kinky whip thinger. The handle is like leopard print. lol.

I also have a joke blow-up doll. It's small and doesn't have any holes or anything. I was going to bring it somewhere as a joke for something.. but we never ended up going. Long story behind that one, but anyways. Now I think I might get someone famous to sign it. Haha.

I have some friends that used to bring blow up dolls and once a blow up sheep to band shows and would get them signed and take many silly pictures with them. Good times.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

ruru1281

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:08 pm
bdsm is all i have to say  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:49 pm
ruru1281
bdsm is all i have to say

3nodding  

Dictator STD

Aladyia

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:10 pm
Eh? Sex toys? I've never had one. But they seem interesting to say the least. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:37 pm
I was in Naughty time Novelty today looking at all sorts of odds and ends... and double ends. Anyway, I found myself drawn to the bondage section of the store and low and behold I found the best little tools in my imagination space. To make it more simple I'll just spit exactly what it was that so completely caught my attention. In the glass case there were magical instruments of... magic and the shiny prickly Wartenburg pinwheels made me happy. I really liked the Japanese clover n****e clamps, they're like a chinese finger trap.. for your nipples. Some of the masks and hoods they had were insane what with spikes and studs, zippers and chains. If I had the cash I soooo would have gotten a latex vac bed from the catalog. Latex is my fetish if you couldn't tell, I just find the smooth almost leathery feel to be extremely erotic. Anyway, I suggest you check out your local store for your various bondage needs... when your old enough to get in.  

HappyNippleFlicker

Interesting Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

Auroura-lamia

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:38 pm
Handcuffs, collar, leash, straps, chains, paint on pleather, something pink and glittery and is often humming, blindfolds, a little cute toy for my lip peircing that came in handy with my female ex, and other stuff i keep hidden from everyone..including my new bf including some naughty little latex things, clamps, and various other things i wont go into

why do I feel like a whore sweatdrop  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces