Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Am I like, bi if I have the slightest attraction to guys? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:20 pm
Ragnarok the Wrestler
Well, whatever your preference is, you can never lie to yourself. I think that it might be a good idea to do a little soul searching. Look inside yourself and think about what happens when you are around other guys. I always found other guys attractive, but I had always been dating girls. After I moved to a new school, I tripped and kissed the gay guy. I just lied to myself and made a big scene about it. Recently, I admitted to myself, my friends and my family that I was Bisexual. It felt good. It was like weights were lifted off of my concsience. Just look deep inside. You'll be fine either way... and you should be proud of who you are as well.

Your making a mountain out of a mole hill.

It really is, he's a straight guy, who's just comfortable enough in himself to admit if another guy is good looking.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:45 pm
Hey, its ALWAYS a possibility. You don't really know until you have that first encounter. I don't know him in person so that seriously hinders my guess... sweatdrop  

Ragnarok the Wrestler

Rellik Chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:57 pm
Ragnarok the Wrestler
Hey, its ALWAYS a possibility. You don't really know until you have that first encounter. I don't know him in person so that seriously hinders my guess... sweatdrop

Well he said he finds guys attractive, but isn't sexually attracted to them, so that should be a clue. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:25 pm
Oh, you're fine hun. You're just curious is all. Don't sweat it. If it is a phase, it'll eventually pass. If it isn't your feeling will grow stronger and you will know for yourself. ^_^  

Corpse_Bride_131

Itchy_Ichigo_12321

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:05 pm
ragnorok17
Ok well this is a hard thing for me to talk about, but I figure if anywhere I can talk about here, in the emo guild. Well for some reason I feel a SLIGHT attraction to guys. I date girls and I could never imagine myself doing anything with a dude, it acctually disgusts me. I'm straight and I know I'll never see guys the way I do girls, but does this make me technically bi or something? Damn hormones, damn them to hell.

Well, first off, there's nothing wrong with being bi(I am, though I'm engaged to a girl, so my guy datings probly over). But if you think that you are straight, then you probly are. Just be proud of who you are, wehter it's straight, gay, or bi.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:48 pm
SOLDIER-X Genesis
I get what ur feeling. I've got a great gf and I can't imagine myself being with anyone other than her, but sometimes I do kind of look at some guys. But I'm still straight, and with the way ur going about it, ur straight too. But like ragnorok17 said, be proud of who u are.
look at the date please  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Kelly The Punk Rock Kid

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:12 pm
It doesnt nesiscarilly(sp) mean you're bi. It just means you might be bi-curious  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:54 pm
Hell no, they're called friends. Of course sometimes you like people but not in that way. It's okay, we all question our sexuallity at least once...just like our sanity....  

yuki-chan137

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:56 pm
I am extremely straight, I like girls, I have a girlfriend.
I am VERY girly and have a womans intuition and a womans mind.
I hate "wrestling", I hate rough housing. I don't MIND getting dirty if
I KNOW I have the needs to clean up afterwards. I hate getting my clothes
dirty. I feel VERY comfortable around girls and having them lean on me hug me, etc. I feel very UNCOMFORTABLE around guys when they lean on me, put their arm around me, and I get freaked out by guys being RIGHT UP CLOSE TO MY FACE. I hold exceptions for younger and older boys/men. I have kissed a young boy's face. We were like family though. I have tightly hugged older men. Again, we were like family. I do NOT find penises attractive and I do NOT find myself wanting sexual pleasure from another man.

I DO however find myself comfortable with saying whether I think another male is good looking/sexy/cute.

It's all a matter of whether you are comfortable in your heterosexuality enough to SAY it or THINK it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:26 am
OMG im exactly the same.
yeah, i wonder if it does mean ur bi.
but, i tried dating a girl and it didnt end well.
but mayeb that was just cus i didnt like "her"
i dunno.
pahaha, horemones are bitches whee
and so are ******** single sex schools eek
reply 'kay?
xxxx  

Red Velvet Frosting

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:02 am
summerysky
OMG im exactly the same.
yeah, i wonder if it does mean ur bi.
but, i tried dating a girl and it didnt end well.
but mayeb that was just cus i didnt like "her"
i dunno.
pahaha, horemones are bitches whee
and so are ******** single sex schools eek
reply 'kay?
xxxx

*HEAD BUTTS DESK*

FOR THE LAST TIME! IT JUST MEANS YOU CAN ADMIT A MEMBER OF THE SAME SEX IS ATTRACTIVE! THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOUR SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO THEM! SO NO YOUR NOT BI! YOUR JUST COMFORTABLE WITH YOUR SEXUALITY!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:36 pm
ragnorok17
eri x core
I'm totally straigh, I have a bf and I've always dated guys.
I have never doubted my straightness but I do occasionally find other females attractive. Not that I would ever do anything with them but.
Its totally okay for you to find someone of the same sex attractive.
Thats just being flexible, yet grounded.
Haha.
No worries kiddo. xd
Thanks for the input. domokun 3nodding

well.....I'm straight too....I find alot of girls attractive because I have low self esteem about how I look regardless of the fact I have a BOYfriend......so...I think that's ok right?...or does that make me bi?  

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:19 pm
Manah Uchiha
ragnorok17
eri x core
I'm totally straigh, I have a bf and I've always dated guys.
I have never doubted my straightness but I do occasionally find other females attractive. Not that I would ever do anything with them but.
Its totally okay for you to find someone of the same sex attractive.
Thats just being flexible, yet grounded.
Haha.
No worries kiddo. xd
Thanks for the input. domokun 3nodding

well.....I'm straight too....I find alot of girls attractive because I have low self esteem about how I look regardless of the fact I have a BOYfriend......so...I think that's ok right?...or does that make me bi?

Nah your straight.
You are like me then.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:43 am
Thinking that someone looks good, is a different story then thinking they are sexy, hot, ect.
I think Jude Law is a good looking dude, but I'm getting all hot over seeing him.
Everyone just has you in this gay if you don't complement girls only crap.  

Art Payment

Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces