Reply Role Plays
the other organization Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:33 pm
Helirox walked in the room from the Path of Ruins and Creations [[if I recall correctly]] and met with Xajin and Xyran. "Is time already? They didn't last long, did they? Too bad about Demyx though. He was a nice kid. So was Axel..." He sighed, then got rid of the faked grief.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:14 pm
*laughs* yes a moment of silence for the idiots from the organization *waits for half a second* that's enough

ah.. good how if number III would show up we can get started. the others are out on the other worlds on missions so we shouldn't wait for them  

mokuzai

zazane

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:39 pm
hey! it's #IV! come on xahjin!we don't need to wait for number III. just start the meeting!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:46 pm
no. you can wait this will probably be the thing that desides all of our fates((and how the rp will go *gasp*))  

mokuzai

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:57 am
[[about the weapon designs... what is a bladed jo. God I suck at English mad ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:43 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
[[about the weapon designs... what is a bladed jo. God I suck at English mad ]]

(( it's not your fault, it's japanese! mrgreen a jo is a long staff but mine has a blade at the ends. don't worry about drawing it though i can do it.))
if number III doesn't show up soon i'll start the meeting without him  

mokuzai

kaiser321

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:45 pm
(do u mean what zidane had in FF9? and what number am i?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:03 pm
kaiser321
(do u mean what zidane had in FF9? and what number am i?

[[you're no#III post in charicter to get the meeting started. and i have no idea, i haven't played FF9]]  

mokuzai

mokuzai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:24 am
alright now that everyone's here, we can begin the meeting. the topic for discussion is; how should we go about the rebuilding of kingdom hearts? i have thought about this for a while and have come up with these; we can bring sora into this the same way the organization did or we can turn sora into a heartless thus freeing roxas if you have any other idea i am welcom to them.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff