Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
//The Used// Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Used,you like?
  Heck Yes!
View Results

Surf Bat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:37 pm
I like them, but they dump crap all over My Chemical Romance, who is way better.....
And Bert is kinda annoying....
But I love their artwork. Alex Pardee rocks.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:09 am
shelaughedlast
I like them, but they dump crap all over My Chemical Romance, who is way better.....
And Bert is kinda annoying....
But I love their artwork. Alex Pardee rocks.

Your kidding right?
MCR is possibly the worst band in existence and a plight on society and the youth of today who don't have enough common sense not to buy into the corporate induced image of these 'revolutionaries, leaders of the broken and the damned' (yes I did paraphrase a song intentionally). So lets see given the choice between a Kurt Cobain wannabe (the guy out of the Used) and the Freddy Mercury wannabe (Gerard Way) I'd have the Kurt Cobain wannabe any day, because at least he might acquaint himself with some buck shot and save me the pain of having to hear 16 year olds with fake ID's talking about them in my local pub.

I agree though, Alex Pardee is a very hip and now artist who deserves more recognition, so I suppose I can forgive the Used for giving him that recognition.  

Rellik San
Captain

Noir Flux

Hunter

4,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:24 am
I enjoy The Used's music generally all together, however, I liked their old stuff so much more, it had soooo much more meaning, rather then a "Story" of a boxhead...

No I know it's not about a boxhead, I'm just being sarcastic. blaugh  
Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces