Reply Role Plays
Final Fantasy:the untold heroes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kaiser321

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:40 pm
yeah i have a couple summons. and don't worry about me.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:50 pm
kaiser321
yeah i have a couple summons. and don't worry about me.
well then we shall collect info but i insist tat you tell me why youve asked me to go on this mission informally, what is it that you know??  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

kaiser321

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:53 pm
ask if roja lived.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:54 pm
kaiser321
ask if roja lived.
stare you are searching for him why???  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

kaiser321

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:57 pm
i have done some research but everything leads back to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:08 pm
kaiser321
i have done some research but everything leads back to him.
well then this Roja must be powerful enough for me not to kno him  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:43 pm
Ryed hung around in Avarri Street, specificly The Sad Lion, a bar where mercenaries hang out between their assignments. There were some bulky men in the bar today. Even though he was only 2 feet tall, no one even tried to mess with him. This was to be expected since he took down every soldier of the Cerilu prison, an until last week untakeable facility where the biggest criminals were kept. But Ryed cleared the entire building in a mere five minutes, just to get out a falsely accused friend. Things in the bar seemed quiet today. Low chance someone would come today.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:57 pm
Kaiser lets enter that bar, i just felt an uneasy presence there evil  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

kaiser321

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:57 pm
think you can describe it for me?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:29 pm
kaiser321
think you can describe it for me?
its neither good nor bad, its smalll but powerful, the man who harbors this aura must be really short tempered  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:42 am
Ryed noticed the two guys come in. Before they could place another step, Ryed was right in front of them. "So you two seek someone with skill to join you on your journey..." He looked like he was thinking. "Okay, I'll come along."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:53 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
Ryed noticed the two guys come in. Before they could place another step, Ryed was right in front of them. "So you two seek someone with skill to join you on your journey..." He looked like he was thinking. "Okay, I'll come along."
...you think you can keep up with us, okay we shall see *if only he could though* what your made of, so are we ready to head off ??  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:17 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
...you think you can keep up with us, okay we shall see *if only he could though* what your made of, so are we ready to head off ??

"Do not underestimate me, werewolf. And don't think I can't see. I saw you coming from the bar you sat at before your 'friend' came to get you." Ryed was getting a little angry, but was able to surpress the urge to slit the werewolf's throat.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:08 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Do not underestimate me, werewolf. And don't think I can't see. I saw you coming from the bar you sat at before your 'friend' came to get you." Ryed was getting a little angry, but was able to surpress the urge to slit the werewolf's throat.
((sorry misundrestanding sweatdrop My character is blind he cant see anything, i was hoping to use that little surprise for later but oh well guess ill have to improvise)) dont you worry i trully mean no offense to you, your presence is over whelming you must been a strong worrior, ah if ony i could see you, but the aura shall do  

-D03 Deux Dos-

-D03 Deux Dos-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:12 pm
((this is my other account to let ya know))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff