Reply The Battle Arena Guild
How to weild your blade.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Timingness

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:40 am
I've got no idea... Probably a swordsman...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:55 pm
I definately want high HP and attack as a berserker but I'm wondering if that may change with the knowledge of special abilities and weapon choice(if there are any for each class). neutral I'd also focus on magic defense as magicians will become incredibly powerful as they always do.  

Chuchotement

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100

Dunkelheitherbeifuhren

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:45 pm
*If* this monk class is what I think it is I won't have to worry about weapons 'cause I won't use one wink hmm... I suppose they'll probably add stuff such as iron knuckles and whatnot tho... rrr... stat-wise would preferably be mid atk with skills for hitting multiple times at once, low def and high evasion or high def and low mag def... preferably the first though.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:45 pm
for me... ill most probably be a mage, so i guess high int, low physical attack and defense, but high magic attack and magical defense.  

Obsydian Black
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Noob wrangler 100

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:19 pm
I want to be a white mage. I would expect to have healing powers and other powerful light magics.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:31 pm
i would think that you have to do like all these things to become a thief. Like you have to be a certin level or have special items and stuff. stressed  

Frylock1212

Frylock1212

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:34 pm
But other than that i would think that the basic class would be swordsman. So all these new people are bragging about being "the best swordsman" Thats why i want to be one. So i could be the best and show the new people what real power is. twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:53 am
i prob. gonna be a cleric+mage
devout spellcaster as in the other thread
anywayz
in the case of stats
low attack
average hp
high magic atk
high magic def
high intellect(evade, etc)
special attacks
cleric part:healing, holy spells(arrows, etc)
mage: just typical spells i guess, (needs a staff? for spells)  

DNAPoWeR

DNAPoWeR

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:55 am
DNAPoWeR
i prob. gonna be a cleric+mage
devout spellcaster as in the other thread
anywayz
in the case of stats
low attack
average hp
high magic atk
high magic def
high intellect(evade, etc)
special attacks
cleric part:healing, holy spells(arrows, etc)
mage: just typical spells i guess, (needs a staff? for spells)

the mage powers would probably be elemental
ex: fire devout spellcaster, ice devout spellcaster, etc
the mage would have these elemental spells, i guess  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:27 pm
since when are there so many n00bs here with all the cross species crud?
* i hope i didnt just break a rule *  

Kaliea_1

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:53 am
the cross species crud, as you put it, makes it seem as though they are more powerful then they say they are. it also seems to me, that those who play the cross species aspect of battle, are either so noobish, that they suck, or that they are so fierce, that they can tear an opponant apart. just my opinion...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:08 am
I like animal parts..I myself have a beak, fox ears, wereclaws,reindeer fur, and a cat tail...so xp  

Chuchotement

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:06 pm
I don't have a problem with cross species. I just get annoyed when people get ridiculous with it. For example: half human, half vampire, half cat demon, half wolf, yada, yada, yada. Instead of wanting to be half of two different species, some people want to half of everything.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:13 pm
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
I don't have a problem with cross species. I just get annoyed when people get ridiculous with it. For example: half human, half vampire, half cat demon, half wolf, yada, yada, yada. Instead of wanting to be half of two different species, some people want to half of everything.

What if it was a Scientific Experiment went wrong! the person was an experimental creature designed to have the abilities of different creatures?  

Cadbury Creme Egg
Crew

Liberal Conversationalist

12,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:19 pm
Cadbury Creme Egg
.~.Lady_Aji.~.

What if it was a Scientific Experiment went wrong! the person was an experimental creature designed to have the abilities of different creatures?
I'm talking about the noobs. When some noobs decide to be half of 100 species in a rp, most of the time, they aren't thinking experiment gone wrong. They try to make themselves invincible.  
The Battle Arena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff