Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
*Guidelines to Tosh & Kitty's Wedding* - GO TO WEDDING NOW!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Kitty leave Tosh at the alter?
  Yes! It'll never work out anyway!
  No! A man should never stand up a bride-to-be!
View Results

Satori_Sk8er83

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:50 pm
If a memory is forgotten, is it still a memory?

I didn't read anything.. o.o''

I want to believe there is no memory okay to forget.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:56 pm
Well, me dear, if you want to to able to attend the wedding, you'd need to read it. If that was never your intention, then you shouldn't have bothered posting. =P

Sorry, I'm in an awful mood.

I do like that rainbow colour, very cool. And I love Fruits Basket. You have good taste, my friend. Don't tell me your username is a Momiji quote too? xd I LOVE Momiji-kun. heart  

Chibito7

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:22 pm
B&B dear, calm down. I think your style is good, just have a thread and let it happen on its own. It doesn't even matter if it takes several days, or whatever. Usually these roleplayfunthreads work quite well, are not TOO complicated (well.. -__-") and last for ages. Just let it be, my dear. Not everything has to be perfectly organised. (;

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:45 pm
EXACTLY.

3nodding

I am quite calm. It's just, when organising, people's problems with what I have organised stress me out.

Ugh.

mad

But of course, it's not your faults entirely, so... *hug* Sorry. I'm tired and in a less than contented mood. I can't blame the fact that you all live in different countries. Just try and work with me here. Heh.

And it's not possible for Tosh and Kitty's wedding to go smoothly. Phff. It's Tosh. And Kitty.

rolleyes

And Toki and I have been texting all night. He says he will try his best. He also refuses to bring a gift - his presence will BE the gift. rolleyes  

Chibito7

soumakisa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:40 pm
    × lol.. so typical of toki..

so is kitty going to buy the wedding rings? has he bought it?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:21 am

We don't have a ring bearer. o:
Well, whatever.

Sin'll be able to get on around 6am my time earliest. :/

Princess Rhode
Crew

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:17 am
what wedding rings? stare

All my spare money goes to clubbing n food 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:18 am
That reminds. Must buy wedding rings. confused Do I have enough money?

Berry = ringbearer.

Does it not say that?  

Chibito7

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:40 am
Like I told Niph on MSN, there's no way in hell I can be there on October 6, I'll be in Tokyo and no I am not going to rent a laptop in the Hotel just so I can get on Gaia and attend a wedding in which I never said I'll go through with. So if you even want the slightest chance of me showing up (which is already highly unlikely) then consider changing the date. And I restate, I will not go through with the wedding, and I strongly object to the current roles given to people.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:26 pm
KITTY. YOU LIAR! >>;; You told me you'd be AWAY ON THE 29TH but here the weekend after... GET YOUR DATES RIGHT! D<

Niphz
Crew

Chibito7

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:17 pm
stare

And what is wrong with the roles assigned? It's not like you've ever bothered to help us out here, so the roles are assigned in Tosh's favour.

You shoulda gotten someone else to organise, Cat.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:20 pm
I said the weekend of the 6th -_-

and HA! Who was it that started this whole thing without ever asking for my consent stare  

Cat-Whiskers

Minielf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:28 pm
That would be B&B. She's the one who arranged most of the wedding. The rest of us are mere accomplices. pirate  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:14 am
I beleive by letting us plan this, kitty has given us implied consent. 3nodding  

mymiridon

Chibito7

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:14 am
That would be me, Cat. Duh. You'd think you'd know that by now since I have this thread up and all. stare

Indeed @ Yalie. Indeed.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces