Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Weird sleeping positions/habits... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:04 pm
I sleep with my eyes open.
& sometimes I'll wake up half nekkie. whee

Oh yeah, and I say really random things when I sleep, & scream sometimes.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:07 pm
User ImagePelvic thrust me [harder] moan. . . for meComment me

How can you people sleep with your eyes open?!
I. That looks scary.
II. Don't it hurt when you wake up, and your eyes are all dry.
xP

Thrusts: 13,622User Image

Lady Pelvic

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:12 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
User ImagePelvic thrust me [harder] moan. . . for meComment me

How can you people sleep with your eyes open?!
I. That looks scary.
II. Don't it hurt when you wake up, and your eyes are all dry.
xP

Thrusts: 13,622User Image

They're not fully open. Like... half open. 3nodding

& I like it really dark in my room, so I can't tell if my eyes are open or closed.
Dunno. I guess it's because of that that I keep them open.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:15 pm
I like a really dark room as well. Though I know what you mean. Both my brother and sister sleep with a partially shut lids.

Since you know you say and scream thing (assuming someone told you you did that) what kinds of things have you said or screamed?  

Norayr
Crew

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:30 pm
Norayr
I like a really dark room as well. Though I know what you mean. Both my brother and sister sleep with a partially shut lids.

Since you know you say and scream thing (assuming someone told you you did that) what kinds of things have you said or screamed?

Uhh. My mom holds conversations with me while I'm asleep.
About random things.
& she said I just say random words, & things like, "Ugabhughah"
whee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:37 pm
xD
Wow, I didn't know that you could converse with a person like that while they sleep.
That's pretty awesome. I'm going to try it someone next time.

heh, "ugabhughah!" xD  

Norayr
Crew

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:44 pm
Norayr
xD
Wow, I didn't know that you could converse with a person like that while they sleep.
That's pretty awesome. I'm going to try it someone next time.

heh, "ugabhughah!" xD

She'll wake me up at like 5 in the morning, and I'll test my blood sugar (I'm Diabetic), and then apparently talk to her about stuff, but in the morning I don't remember any of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:58 pm
User Image
`Two pages and there have only been like five people that posted here. xD

I'm told I sleep in the fetal position. o.O I know I sleep on my side all the time. I can't sleep on my back. It bothers me. And if I sleep on my stomach I get bruises. >.O I drink in my sleep. I'll get a water bottle before I go to sleep, take a sip out of it, set it on the windowsill over my bed, and when I wake up in the morning it'll be empty and I won't even remember drinking it. Andandand one time, me and my best friend spent the night at our other friend's house, and we all shared one bed because it was a queen size. Well, I woke up at about 3 in the morning, laying on my back, with my best friend's arm slung over my stomach and her using my shoulder as a pillow, and our other friend's legs slung over mine. o.O Then when I was finally able to roll over onto my side and go back to sleep, I woke up again around 5:30 and me and my friend were all...tangled up. xD And our other friend was waaaay on the other side of the bed.

Never woken up naked. Thankfully. My aunt is one of those who goes to sleep with her head on the pillow and wakes up with her feet on the pillow. xD [/longpost]

Teh Pure

Matakko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:03 pm
Oohh yeah.. I don't talk in my sleep by myself, but if someone talks to me first, I will talk back and have no memory of it the next day. For instance, once my brother had to sleep on a mattress in my room, because his was being painted. He talks in his sleep. So, he'd say something, I'd say something back. My mom came up in the middle of us argueing in our sleep.

Besides that, I know I move in my sleep. Twice, I've ended up in a complete different room, like at the bottom of a staircase. And I occasionally wake up on the opposite side of my bed.

Lastly, I ALWAYS waked up one or two minutes before my alarm clock o.o  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:27 pm
Timmy: ah, okay, so you're partially awake by then.

Pure: Heh, I always have a cup of water with me, yet I never drink. Yet somehow I have a FULL about to explode^10 bladder in the mornings.
And about the bed sharing with your friends, I'm pretty sure PTF is jealous 'cause she wasn't able to join in on it.
Heh, though I'm still cracking up about the whole tangling up business. xD

Matak: You've ended up in a completely different room? Even at the bottom of your staircase!? Dude... do something about them staircases... I don't trust the whole sleepwalking and staircase combo.  

Norayr
Crew

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:30 pm
Norayr
Timmy: ah, okay, so you're partially awake by then.

Yeah, but I say random things when I'm fully asleep too.
Like the "ugabhughah" stuff. whee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:42 pm
xD Yeah, that's why I've started closing my door, I'm pretty sure I'm not smart enough in my sleep to open it, especially since some of the things I apperently say when sleeping o.o  

Matakko

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:50 pm
Norayr
Pure: Heh, I always have a cup of water with me, yet I never drink. Yet somehow I have a FULL about to explode^10 bladder in the mornings.
And about the bed sharing with your friends, I'm pretty sure PTF is jealous 'cause she wasn't able to join in on it.
Heh, though I'm still cracking up about the whole tangling up business. xD

User Image
`Man, everyone in my entire family, the first thing we do when we wake up is go to the bathroom. One time we went camping with my grandparents and my aunt and uncle, so there were eight of us all sleeping in one little RV. Well, one time we all managed to wake up at exactly the same time, and there was this huuuuge line to get into the bathroom. @.@ It was horrible. Finally all the girls were like "Men, there are bushes outside. GTFO." xD

She should be jealous. It was awesome. 8] Actually it was pretty hilarious, because the girl whose house we were at is semi-homophobic, and she was telling us how one time she had her two other friends over and she had to sleep in the middle because the other two were dating at the time and she had to keep them away from each other. But then she told me that I was sleepin' in the middle because she "knew" she didn't have to worry about me and my other friend.

Then the other girl was like, "Oh, and Rae, I usually sleep with a stuffed animal, so if you wake up in the middle of the night and I'm hugging you or something don't get freaked out." I laughed and our other friend sighed really really loudly. I think she woke up before me, and that's why she was on the other side of the bed. >.O

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:51 pm
Norayr
Anyway, any weird things you guys do in your sleep?
Oh yea... I don't know how this happens, but occasionally I wake up in bed completely naked under my sheets when I know I was fairly dressed when I got in. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN!?
User Image

....Silly husband....

twisted

User Image

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:55 pm
User Image

`Ohohoh. Bella quoting that last part reminds me. My friend Nicole was telling me a week or so ago about how she went to sleep in long pants and a T-shirt and woke up in shorts and her bra. Apparently it really freaked her out because she couldn't find the clothes she went to sleep in. xD  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff