Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
So I just hit myself in the head with my phone... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yup, a phone.
  Someone has issues. o3o
  Zomg, I can relate! :'D
  Err? I'm just here for the gold...
View Results

starcitidancer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:39 pm
reignstar-72
just now!lol I was wiping the floor, and a cabinet was right below my head so I was looking at the flor and walked over; not knowing the cabinet was there.. and BAM! right on my forehead...lol O_O xp

I do that ALL the time at my dad's house. I also run into tree branches a lot if I have a hat on.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:09 pm
I tend to walk into doors a lot. And walls...... My sister once ran right through the screen door! rofl I also trip on stairs, bumps in the floor, chairs, and today I hit my wrist on a table while chasing my friend. Unfortunetly, I have a very tender scar on my wrist and it was hurting for an hour. sweatdrop  

cuddlyinfection

I Chelsea I

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:15 pm
starcitidancer
reignstar-72
just now!lol I was wiping the floor, and a cabinet was right below my head so I was looking at the flor and walked over; not knowing the cabinet was there.. and BAM! right on my forehead...lol O_O xp

I do that ALL the time at my dad's house. I also run into tree branches a lot if I have a hat on.

I dont know why but I always trip on myself too
!...lol I was walking to the bus stop and I was looking around and then I just tripped out of nowhere! I dont know why! stressed xp  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:11 am
I'm a library worker and we just got 20 cases of new books,
and I was stamping books and the librarian moved some books over to the cart that was behind me,
and she scraped the books across my arm leaving a big mark that stung for like an hour.
I have a bed with loads of shelves above and I hit my head, it hurt.
And in other news my cat is sitting on the back of our couch so cutely. x]]  

Bella Doe

Elder

[Minako]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:44 pm
Bella Doe
I'm a library worker and we just got 20 cases of new books,
and I was stamping books and the librarian moved some books over to the cart that was behind me,
and she scraped the books across my arm leaving a big mark that stung for like an hour.
I have a bed with loads of shelves above and I hit my head, it hurt.
And in other news my cat is sitting on the back of our couch so cutely. x]]

User Image

So give me something to
believe...
&&&&

Aww @ your kitty. xD

Ooo, you just reminded me of a time when I was playing some sort of dodge ball that involved flags a while back. I went to grab one and a girl with braces came out of nowhere and tried to block me. The back of my arm hit her braces and...let's just say I had to go to the nurse. x3;

&&&&
Cause I am living just to
breathe...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:23 pm
OMG...thats all funnie
i had an accident one time...hummiliating actually
it was at skewl...
i am very easily scared, so lyk, i was standing on those cement side things so disabled ppl wont fall off the edge of those slopes...
then my friend came to me in my face and scared me..
i know, AT MY FACE, lyk right there!
then i began to fall down and he tried to catch me but i ended up draggin him down too...
xP

Kiwi_Piranah

S o L o L ii

Tipsy Noob

4,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:55 pm
Ha. Senny feels all of your pain D;
I was running really fast to answer my phone, and slipped on the rug and flew backwards onto the floor D:
Now only did my shoes fly off (XD) But I hit my head on the corner of our stairs x_x
Ouchies. Dx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:08 pm
I also bit a fork to hard, and chipped my tooth. Nothing very visible, but it kind of sucks to eat cold food now  

Wabbet

Witty Rabbit

19,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers