Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Ravelry? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DecemberFlower

2,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:29 pm
Peppermint Elf
Pirate Dirge
Peppermint Elf
I'm on Ravelry. Username is Nabschan. 3nodding I'm terribly addicted to Ravelry. It's like Gaia for knitters/crocheters. xd heart If more of us get on there, we can have a Gaia group. blaugh

I'm just joining this guild, hope no one minds that I'm just butting in.

=o I was thinking the same thing when I was perusing groups on there: we need a Gaian Knitting one.

I'm Wit on there, btw. smile
I've created a Gaia Guild there and invited those who posted their names here. If anyone wants to be a mod there, let me know and I'll add you. 3nodding

Cool. I was going to create one yesterday, but I guess I got distracted or something. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:05 am
My mom just got in and she has been waiting since like august....sigh and i just put my name down now....she says it is really cool though.....like gaia for knitter and crocheters! I'm excited i hope they get to me quickly!!!  

sparklingbutterfly

DecemberFlower

2,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:51 pm
Ooh, they're up to people who added in August? That's really good progress. :O  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:38 am
By the way, there's a Gaia Crafters group.  

DecemberFlower

2,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Rune and Raccoon

Questionable Cutesmasher

12,750 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:35 pm
I just got my invitation!!! Hooray!
My name is Saibh.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:40 pm
I got my invite 2 days ago. I'm AriRashkae there too (I may export my avvie to use, since someone else is using the Knit not Kill gif already). I've joined the Gaia group. All I have left to do is add finished works and photos for everything.

Maybe I'll take a pic of Penelope (my plush sheep from Harvest Moon) in my stash for my avvie. whee  

AriRashkae

DecemberFlower

2,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:00 am
AriRashkae -- Your cat haiku sig is lols. rofl

I'm inviting people to the Gaia Crafters group, but sorry if anyone who is already there gets an invite. Not that I know for sure if the system is sending invites to people already in the group. I would imagine it doesn't, but in case it does, I'm sorry. ;O  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:16 am
I gave in and added myself to the waiting list. I wasn't sure I needed another site to check every day, but what the heck.... We shall see how long it takes for me to get my invite.  

ForestGreen

Green Fairy

AriRashkae

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:45 am
Trust me, it's worth it. If only to catalog all your works without having to type everything in manually! rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:27 am
I still had no idea what ravelry was, so I went through and did the video tour. It looks really cool.

I don't really need another blog, but I went ahead and signed up anyway. I'm #54683 on the list, and there are 11771 people ahead of me in line. xd  

knitting_needle_ninja

KotokoPlum

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:03 am
That seems really cool. @ w@  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:08 pm
knitting_needle_ninja
I still had no idea what ravelry was, so I went through and did the video tour. It looks really cool.

I don't really need another blog, but I went ahead and signed up anyway. I'm #54683 on the list, and there are 11771 people ahead of me in line. xd
It's not really a blog. It's more of a glorified way to keep track of what you did, showing it off, and finding more stuff to make. They have forums, which make it kinda Gaia-ish.  

Peppermint Elf

Moonlight Warrior

Julsie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:38 pm
OMGYAY! There's a Gaia group on Ravelry! I'm julseycat on there, and I'll be joining the group shortly. wink I'm all about feeding my obsessions by combining them. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:09 am
AriRashkae
Trust me, it's worth it. If only to catalog all your works without having to type everything in manually! rofl

I saw where you can catalog your hooks and needles, that looks fun since there aren't many crochet hook sizes I don't have. I've even got a steel 16 that was given to me by either my grandmother or my former neighbor who was as good as a grandmother. heart  

ForestGreen

Green Fairy

AriRashkae

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:18 am
ForestGreen
AriRashkae

I saw where you can catalog your hooks and needles, that looks fun since there aren't many crochet hook sizes I don't have. I've even got a steel 16 that was given to me by either my grandmother or my former neighbor who was as good as a grandmother. heart

The only thing I didn't see there was a box for Denise Interchangeables or KnitPick's Options. My hubby's getting me the one with the Harmony wood tips for X-mas / birthday, depending on when it gets here (my B-day is in Feb). heart  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff