Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

The Unknown Shadow

Snowball Sharpshooter

14,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:13 pm
Hi my name is The Unknown Shadow, but I'm better known as Chris in the real world. I have been a fan of Nintendo since the early SNES days and my currant favorite system is the NES (Haven't had a chance to really check out the Wii yet, they're sold out all the time where I live), because it really takes out the "simple is good" feel and motive. That was such a great console when I was a little kid.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:17 pm
Yo the name is Kookoolacka. I love Nintendo!!! Of course that's why I'm here. I love ramen noodles and tacos! Both originally foreign foods if you don't know. Also I just got MySims. It's a good game, but if your not careful you can get bored with it. Soon I'm going to put my friend code up so if anyone wants to be friends pm me. Anyway that's me at the moment ta ta for now.  

Kookoolacka

BlauerMond13

IRL Conventioneer

7,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:38 pm
Hiya! I'm also new! I like Pokemon, Mario, and Kirby stuff! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:09 pm
IM NEW!!!
I like...almost anything that you have to put your mind into...like Zelda, Metroid...and other things....yea! 3nodding
Im a proud Nintendo freak!! XD
Call me what you wish here (make it nice >.<), but in real life Im called Livia.
oh...I like photography! -had to put that out there-  

Dreaming of the Day

Leona the wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:49 pm
Hi im new also.
Ive been playing nintendo since i was born. seriously, i played the super mario bros while sitting in my parents lap before i could walk. I have the Wii, i named him Angelo and refer to him as that. I have a DS and i refer to him as Vincent. Dont ask why. The last game i got was MySims. its good, but as said it can get boring. I have pokemon diamond and Battle revolution. ill try to put my friend codes up in my profile soon. The best game i have ever played is a tie between Resident evil 4 and Golden sun.
I am called Leona in real life becuase of Resident evil. When i play that my family watches and Laugh when the Girl screams "LEON HELP!"
So they changed my name to Leona. But my REAL name is just whitney.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:05 pm
Turbo Dream
IM NEW!!!
I like...almost anything that you have to put your mind into...like Zelda, Metroid...and other things....yea! 3nodding
Im a proud Nintendo freak!! XD
Call me what you wish here (make it nice >.<), but in real life Im called Livia.
oh...I like photography! -had to put that out there-

woohoo, Nintendi freaks forever!!!!  

Ken Ray Avalon

Denni-san

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:10 pm
Name: Janet
Likes: I love anything that's Nintendo! Whoo hoo! Nintendians forever! Anyways, my favorite games would have to be every Mario Game, (Don't that sum things up? XD) And the Legend of Zelda. I beat the Twilight Princess game some months ago...still didn't beat Super Paper Mario due to laziness. Anyways, I can't wait for the Super Smash Brothers Brawl to come out.....I need it...*twitches* Need it! I already gots SSBM, but I needs SSBB! I NEED IT! ....but I can wait. ^^ Anyways, I gots Mario Kart DS....yay me, and I kick some butt in it....yeah....just felt like typing that down.
P.S. I also like Metroid and the other Nintendo games....yay me. ^^ Love ramen....and chocolate! CHOCOLATE!

Fish: Did you say chocolate? CHOCOLATE?! CHOCOLATE?!?! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:21 pm
Janet-san
Fish: Did you say chocolate? CHOCOLATE?! CHOCOLATE?!?! xd
Hwhat?  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Youchi Neko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:30 pm
Hi I'm new here I'm just an obsessed 13 year old thats loved nintendo since he was 4  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:42 pm
Hi there! I'm Cassarenas, but you call me Cass. I have played nintendo since I was 5, and I love it! I play other things, but Nintendo rocks!  

cassarenas

Hero Maul

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:42 pm
I'm posting here because some non-new culties are posting biggrin

I welcome all with open arms so I may cut you hug you.

Also, to all who play pokemanz, lot of us older ones play them. I'm 15 and play!

Enjoy the Cult! *flies off*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:43 pm
Eh... I'm 19 and I play Pokemon, Maul.

Well, since Maul posted, so will I!

Welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome~~~~~!!!!! n_n  

Chibi Kawaii-chan

OrochiSaKu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:43 pm
Hello all! I'm OrochiSaKu! A Nintendo fanboy, since I was like, five.
My first system I played was a Super Nintendo. Also, I am also a "fan" of the other company. Not as much though.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:44 pm
Hi Im Toko and I have a Wii and DS,ect.I like pokemon,Zelda,Mario and all the other great characters that are going to be on super smash bros brawl.  

Toko Yu soko

kitten kapoodle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:44 pm
I'm new-in fact, I just sent in my request about an hour ago and I was approved to join. heart

Obviously, I'm a Nintendo fan. My favorite system is the Wii, then the DS. My favorite older system is the Super Nintendo. My favorite games are Animal Crossing (both) and Resident Evil (all of them, but 4 is my fave). I just got My Sims for the Wii (and the DS, but I like the Wii version a lot more) and I love it. I'm not bored yet! My favorite Super Nintendo game is Uniracers-I'm a dork, so what?

I hope to meet a lot of new fellow Nintendo obsessers here! 3nodding

Oh yeah-Mario Kart-I LOVE Mario Kart games.

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff