Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Is this wrong? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Pieman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:56 am
That's why being a Pastafarian is so useful! If someone starts annoying me like that, I just tell them I don't believe in their god, I believe in a giant, floating, omnipotent pile of spaghetti and meatballs.

People tend to leave me alone after that.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:49 pm
I do not blame you for anything you did. As much as I try to be respectful to religion, I completely understand that you panicked the way you did. the fact that you did anything out of panic does not seem wrong to me. obviously, because you don't like crowds, there was extra reason for panic. also, the fact that he was trying to impose his religion on you was wrong. Although i would view it as wrong if you were not in such a panicked state and said those things, you had reason to. i would've reacted the same way if that happened to me.  

OH NO ITS DEVO

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:07 am
I could actually be a little wrong on this from verses I've read, but as long as you don't "actively" do anything that would "cause you to sin" then there shouldn't be a problem.

That guy had a holy stick up his a**s or something. I hate people that are so religious they s**t holy turds. lol and btw I LOVE HARRY POTTER! xD Magic is really only evil if it causes you to sin or draws you closer to the devil, like using a ouija board or satanism or something.

So don't sweat it dude. People don't go to hell for reading Harry Potter. Infact the author of that book is christian if I recall.

LOL OMG I JUST REALIZED THAT! xD Those a**l retentive kids were unintentionally calling the author's own work, satanic even though she's christian. thats a hilarious irony.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff